Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hostess club in Epping?

Hostess club in Epping?

I was told about that there is a hostess club- karaoke, drinking, hanging with girls (not sure if sexual services like massage, hj, bj or fs are offered) in Epping/ Hornsby area. Korean, Japaanese girls.

Can direct me to its location etc?

thasnk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    I was told about that there is a hostess club- karaoke, drinking, hanging with girls (not sure if sexual services like massage, hj, bj or fs are offered) in Epping area. Korean, Japaanese girls.

I cant find it, anyone know of it? can direct me to its location etc?

thasnk
    I would have thought Eastwood but, no, don't know for sure.

Banned
    A few in the Sydney CBD. There use to be a Korean one in Newtown many years ago. It was a secret bar that only allowed Korean guys to go in. Anyone know about it?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I can remember some crazy full on sessions at 10:30 am at Ginza with horny Japanese girls who had worked the night before at a Hostess Bar/KTV etc and then were a bit hung over but horny as fuck. Nice times. LOL!
    I remember a classic quote from a Japanese girl which was something like "it's only 10 o'clock in the morning. I never had sex this early before' LOL!

Banned
    Mr Rooter, didn't you bang some horny Japanese gals at a similar time of the morning who had just got off the plane from Tokyo at 7am that morning? Induction to Aussie culture with a true blue cock ride!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    A few in the Sydney CBD. There use to be a Korean one in Newtown many years ago. It was a secret bar that only allowed Korean guys to go in. Anyone know about it?
    Where in Sydney CBD are the hostess locations?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Where in Sydney CBD are the hostess locations?
    Sugar on Goulburn Street has hostess there. Haven't been there for a while though. They are the stairwell next to Mamak on Goulburn.

https://www.whitepages.com.au/sugar-...-nsw-11933402B

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    I was told about that there is a hostess club- karaoke, drinking, hanging with girls (not sure if sexual services like massage, hj, bj or fs are offered) in Epping area. Korean, Japaanese girls.

I cant find it, anyone know of it? can direct me to its location etc?

thasnk
    The place is called “LAN” and it’s on 41 beecroft rd Epping.
    Next to the chicken shop “Beschico” you’ll see a small black gate, go up the stairs and it’s on the 3rd floor.
    It’s a karaoke with alcohol and ladies who do not provide any sexual services. Light touches here and there and maybe few kisses are fine but anything beyond that are off the menu, so don’t expect hj,bj. The girls are mostly dressed in tight short dresses and they’re jus there to have a drunken party with you without any sexual activities. So if you’re thinking the ktv in asian countries.. it’s nothing like that.
    Price wise, based on 2ppl it’ll set you back 500-600 for the 2hr including girls, bottle of JW black, unlimited beer and a fruit platter. There are few places like this in CBD,Lidcombe, Strathfield, Ashfield...

My advice, if you’re after any kind of sexual service don’t bother, I reckon it’s a waste of $.. I only go when my business clients offer to take me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any Asian private viewing strip locations?

Banned
    Any Asian private viewing strip locations?
    You'll find a few Asian girls in some strip clubs in the city or out west.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed, same in the city, Sugar or Grandhit. If you want anything extra, dont bother with those clubs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcash123 View Post
    Agreed, same in the city, Sugar or Grandhit. If you want anything extra, dont bother with those clubs.
    A waste of money. They wear sexy mini skirts and high heels and even provide their numbers. However the clubs do not allow them to meet outside unless you pay for the privilege of taking the girls out and returning them back to the club.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Theres a couple of LATIN places that do parties but you can pay extra for FS etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So if I was to go alone it would be around $300?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bomberdude View Post
    Theres a couple of LATIN places that do parties but you can pay extra for FS etc
    Where is that and what goes on there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by shinJi View Post
    The place is called “LAN” and it’s on 41 beecroft rd Epping.
    Next to the chicken shop “Beschico” you’ll see a small black gate, go up the stairs and it’s on the 3rd floor.
    It’s a karaoke with alcohol and ladies who do not provide any sexual services. Light touches here and there and maybe few kisses are fine but anything beyond that are off the menu, so don’t expect hj,bj. The girls are mostly dressed in tight short dresses and they’re jus there to have a drunken party with you without any sexual activities. So if you’re thinking the ktv in asian countries.. it’s nothing like that.
    Price wise, based on 2ppl it’ll set you back 500-600 for the 2hr including girls, bottle of JW black, unlimited beer and a fruit platter. There are few places like this in CBD,Lidcombe, Strathfield, Ashfield...

My advice, if you’re after any kind of sexual service don’t bother, I reckon it’s a waste of $.. I only go when my business clients offer to take me.
    Will the girls sit with you most of the time? sit on lap etc? I'm not too keen on singing haha but would make the most of the drinks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What services available at sugar? Is it still open?

What services available at sugar? Is it still open?
    There is an RnT shop on level 1 there....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    Will the girls sit with you most of the time? sit on lap etc? I'm not too keen on singing haha but would make the most of the drinks.
    At the Japanese hostess bars in the city, there was no sitting on laps and the girls were supposed to behave like ladies even though at times some would get cosy sitting next to you. They would serve drinks if you ordered bottles of alcohol and place their little napkins on their laps. There is lots of drinking (which is what the bars encourage the girls do with patrons because its business for them and the drinks are not cheap). There is karaoke if you wish to sing with the girls but that's extra cost.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    there used to be a ramen bar on George street called Crescent that turns into a hostess club at night, but unfortunately it appears to have fallen victim to COVID-19 and is listed as permanently closed..

http://www.club-crescent.com.au/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast