Thread: Advice for an amateur punter to the game

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Advice for an amateur punter to the game

Background:
    So, I am new to the hobby of punting, and want some of you older and more experienced folk to share some wisdom.

Started punting at the beginning of the year, here and there. A few FS girls and the occasional massage. Post corona and a break for 3 months, had a couple of massage punts recently too. I’ve enjoyed every session, with no bad experiences.

I want to continue with this hobby until my next serious relationship. I like the honesty involved with punting, the freedom 2 book appointments at short notice, and the variety of shops and WL/ML.

Question:
    As a naive, newbie... are there any negative side-effects of this hobby…? Like how cigarettes can be harmful for health, but only just got warnings on the boxes?

The most obvious and simple ones I can think of are:
    - Costs - can get expensive, money can be spent on other things (duh)
    - Lack of discipline - could be conditioning myself in to have a punt, similar to a gambler might throw on a bet, or addict would drink or use drugs (not that there’s anything wrong with these, of course)
    - Substitute for meaningful relationship - could reduce my ambition to build meaningful relationships

If anyone could share some of your experiences or wisdom from time spent in the punting game, or cautionary tales, here or in my PM.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Another warning is to never fall in love with a WL. Read many a posts on this forum of dudes falling for the WL. It never ends well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Another warning is to never fall in love with a WL. Read many a posts on this forum of dudes falling for the WL. It never ends well.
    This.
    Don't do it.

Don't get pushed in to seeing a girl that doesn't take your fancy, either by the girl or receptionist.
    Don't get fooled by ads that are too goo to be true.
    Read through the forums to get a really good idea of the shops that suit your tastes and reach out if they have a presence here, most are really good to deal with.
    Punt within your means.
    Think of punting as a trip to Disneyworld, it's good fun but it's not the real world.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Remember to the girls its just a job enjoy it for what it is.

You can do as little as you want or a bit more with the girl you are paying her so you can be lazy and make her do all the work.

Just remember when your back with a non working lady you have to be prepared to look after the lady and not sit back and let her do all the work.

Mind you with most working ladies if you give as well as receive you will get better service but it is still different than a non working lady.

So don't let yourself get lazy and let the sex only be about you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In your post, the most obvious and simple ones are the most dangerous.

Like gambling, if you are punting with money you can't afford to spend, it can destroy your life.

The lack of discipline aspect is not to be overlooked. Physiologically speaking, the addiction can be akin to taking drugs.

Me too
    I am new to forum
    Little experience in working
    I share apartment with my friend
    Available Saturdays 11am - 2am
    Let me suck you dry 😘

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Hey Rolling Stone. Basically all those risks you mentioned are real.
    Punting is risky.
    It can totally distort your whole view of sex, women, relationships, love, finances, priorities, friendship, family etc, and not in a good way, especially if you start punting at a young age.
    You have to go in with your eyes open and keep a hold on reality.
    A brothel is like Disneyland.
    Punting is like watching a Marvel super hero movie.
    For that 90 minutes that the film is on, you suspend, logic, reason and cynicism, and you enjoy the fantasy, the thrills, the scares, the suspense, the action etc even though you know it's not real.
    If throughout the movie you keep telling yourself, "this is all fake, it's just special effects, its CGI, no way that could really happen" you are not gonna enjoy the movie. Don't do that. Just enjoy the rollercoaster ride.
    But here is the thing, when the movie is over you have to immediately adjust back to reality.
    If you walk out of the cinema and jump off a 30 storey skyscraper thinking you will fly, you are gonna end up splattered on the street.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Watch out for STD. A budget for punting is advice and within your mean and save some money for yourself. Keep it private/secret from friends/work mates/family/forum/girls you never know can get you into trouble. Be nice to the girls you are seeing.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Watch out for STD. A budget for punting is advice and within your mean and save some money for yourself. Keep it private/secret from friends/work mates/family/forum/girls you never know can get you into trouble. Be nice to the girls you are seeing.
    Many crazy people in here.
    Keep asking me to do without condom.
    Why so crazy????
    Let me suck you dry 😘

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rillababy View Post
    Why so crazy????
    Because they think you are pay to be use as they like. Like fuck you hard and want bareback or taking condom off without asking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rillababy View Post
    Why so crazy????
    To them is no harm to ask.
    Every girl have a prices
    Some dont even need extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    To them is no harm to ask.
    Every girl have a prices
    Some dont even need extra.
    Really? But infection is lifetime. So some girls will take a few thousand Now and spend few hundred thousands for medicine later? That is a calculation that doesn’t work.
    Let me suck you dry 😘

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    Did you ever Meng? Lol
    Keen to hear your story. Please do AR style story.
    Lol no I’ve never fallen for a WL before. Some were fun and I’d see them more than once but that’s it.

I enjoy the moment and once it’s over and I’m out the door, everything is forgotten. Maybe that’s why I’m so good with horror movies. It’ll scare me shitless in the cinema but as soon as I walk out, it’s out of sight and out of mind.

Never never fall in love with a WL. Worst case you become and delusional stalker.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't let the wl do all the work. Learn how to please a lady. It will help you with non wl. It also lets u sow your wild oats and you won't be so desperate when you are with a non wl.

The bad, what the other blokes have said

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Would like feedback

i am new to this punting game and would like advice also. I started seeing this ML and was fine at first but then i got confused!

I would get an hr booking but the private session would extend to 3 - 4 hrs at no extra cost. This would continue for a few weeks, then we started to hang out during the day as friends aswell as going out for dinner at night.

She was probably too good looking for me, and it always felt like things were moving too fast, i always had doubts at how well things were going!

I guess my problem was over thinking things, and the fact i had paid her at the start just made things a bit complicated.

Would anyone have any advice?
    Thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    R U N F A S.T.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Hey Alfie. Looks like you've got yourself a girlfriend now bro.
    This sort of thing isn't unique to just WLs/MLs. All girls do it.
    They never ask you to be their boyfriend, it just happens.
    One minute you meet in a bar or a Tinder date and then she appears more and more and before you know it her toothbrush, hairdryer, and make-up are at your house, and suddenly you have a girlfriend.
    And you think to yourself, how the fuck did that happen?
    It's Friday night and I should be out with the boys, but I am on the couch with my new "girlfriend" watching Netflix and waiting for the Uber food delivery.
    Relax bro, there's worse things can happen to you. LOL!