Thread: Will the love fade now?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Will the love fade now?

As with a few fellow members i have been treated extra well over the lockdown period by a few regs and with appropriate reciprocation. But now they're back getting a regular income again i expect the love to fade very quickly, the excuses to start and the private visits to dry up. I would remind those girls, "who supported u then", and that this covid problem is far from over.
    So the chance of u being out of work again is only another outbreak away and u wont want to forget those who kept u afloat and listened to your tales of woe. U may well need them again soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope it keeps going for you and others.

Just need everyone to stop splashing out so much at shops... I will continue to dream haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    As with a few fellow members i have been treated extra well over the lockdown period by a few regs and with appropriate reciprocation. But now they're back getting a regular income again i expect the love to fade very quickly, the excuses to start and the private visits to dry up. I would remind those girls, "who supported u then", and that this covid problem is far from over.
    So the chance of u being out of work again is only another outbreak away and u wont want to forget those who kept u afloat and listened to your tales of woe. U may well need them again soon.
    Unless u've built a great relationship that she too doesn't want to end, it'll be the case of "money over love" imo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You pay them for their services. if there is no money changing hands then its a clean transaction.
    If you think you are special, or entitled to services you are deluded.
    You are entitled to nothing.
    Ever thought that you should be thankful to them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    gee honest and brutal - u know half (or more) is in the big head - I see and i believe. But whos to say its not I believe and therefore I see.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Unless u've built a great relationship that she too doesn't want to end, it'll be the case of "money over love" imo
    This is true for maybe 90% of the cases. Some lucky bastards got the remaining 10%