Thread: Threesome fantasy

Banned
    some aborigine do for box of tooheys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    some aborigine do for box of tooheys
    That’s interesting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have tried it twice and first time ine girl was very active and the other girl was not experienced and did not know what she was doing, 2nd time one WL gave good bj but the other was too lazy and just slept on the bed and did not move, come to think of it i think she was playing dead so that she does not have to participate and in the end she asked me to book her for 1 hr, ya right so that you can sleep

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it's hard to get a full on lesbian double in Sydney at a reasonable rate. the closest seems to be when the two girls make out with each other. had a few of those at various places in sydney.

Personally, the most memorable double was in Seoul a few years back at an anma (brothel) in gangnam. The rate worked out to around AUD$500 for 90 minutes (the aussie dollar was way better then!) and was for a specific pair of girls that worked together. They had what I think was a set routine, but was non-stop visual and sensory overload. threeway kissing, one blowing me while the other rims me, DATY on one girl with the other joining in, doing one of the girls in doggie with the other 69ing underneath licking her and licking me, and some toys to use on one girl while pumping the other girl. They were the only threesome I've done where condom changes weren't required, and definitely my favourite. I saw them 3 times on a 2 week work trip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    it's hard to get a full on lesbian double in Sydney at a reasonable rate. the closest seems to be when the two girls make out with each other. had a few of those at various places in sydney.
    I agree. Even when they tell they do full lesbian it usually ends up with the girls only making out with each other.
    The best you can usually get is when the girls Don’t make you change rubbers when swapping between them.

Personally I’ve had a few. The challenge is when one girl is hotter than the other. Usually I make the less pretty one do all the hard work down south and keep the pretty one up top for my admiration.

Hi All,

If you guys are after this kind of service, we have a couple girls here that can offer the service!

Just DM here on syd99 or message us on Wechat!

Thank you,
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Happyman
    You thought has changed now right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post

Personally, the most memorable double was in Seoul a few years back at an anma (brothel) in gangnam. The rate worked out to around AUD$500 for 90 minutes (the aussie dollar was way better then!) and was for a specific pair of girls that worked together. They had what I think was a set routine, but was non-stop visual and sensory overload. threeway kissing, one blowing me while the other rims me, DATY on one girl with the other joining in, doing one of the girls in doggie with the other 69ing underneath licking her and licking me, and some toys to use on one girl while pumping the other girl. They were the only threesome I've done where condom changes weren't required, and definitely my favourite. I saw them 3 times on a 2 week work trip.
    Having two girls being ok with the idea of a customer not changing condoms when having sex with them is very rare unless the girls were real lesbians, bisexual or have trust in each other that they wouldn't contract anything nasty from each other. Real lesbian encounters are generally not easy to find.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Having two girls being ok with the idea of a customer not changing condoms when having sex with them is very rare unless the girls were real lesbians, bisexual or have trust in each other that they wouldn't contract anything nasty from each other. Real lesbian encounters are generally not easy to find.
    I disagree. I will usually only have threesomes with working girls that are friends. I found around half of them were ok with not changing condoms. Last time was at 271.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12