Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s the best Deepthroat girls right now?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Casey

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    It is always $85 for me $35+$50, might try negotiating. Is she the one with enhanced tits? If so - the service is always good!
    Yep thats the one...always good service. No problem in pumbing upto her throat and unloading there.

Yooo thanks for the recommendation, she was on my radar.
    As for Casey, I’ve never done such a quick about turn in my life. Looks like a man. And not even a handsome one.

Casey can be a blokes name makes sense. New name for 313 bunnerong, “touched by a tranny”
    Whoever recommended it please stop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Casey can be a blokes name makes sense. New name for 313 bunnerong, “touched by a tranny”
    Whoever recommended it please stop
    I guess Casey could be bro Seven. Who knows, maybe bro Kai can clarify!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have only come across women at 313 bunkering. At least I think they were.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can try Mimi at 42G. She surprised me that such a small girl could take my whole length in one go (no warming up - straight in/down her throat) over and over again and with no gag reflex. Plus I could feel her tongue licking my balls while my cock was all the way down her throat. We spoke about it later, regarding whether she had to train for it, but she replied that she didn't and as always been able to do it. Lucky us, I guess!!

Now I can't comment for what maximum length Mimi can take, but I am just about to write another AR on Mimi, due to her DT skills. I could seriously feel her throat wrapped around the head of my cock. I haven't tried all the other WLs mentioned, so can't claim Mimi is 'the best', but definitely worth a try. And has additional skills as I mentioned in my earlier review. Kind of like - pay for Diamond with DT and get 'all you can drink" deal from her squirting. Lovely....

Better write the other AR asap

Nice one Asia addict. Thanks for the heads up. I tried Julia the Viet girl at 42G last night after hearing murmurings of DT. I was bitterly disappointed. She does let you cum deep in her mouth but that’s her only skill. Her bj was average, constant tissues, too much hand. I don’t think she understands how a guy works. That’s 3 bad punts in a row now. So deflating.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the intel bro AsiaAddict! Will have to test Mimi out!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nice one Asia addict. Thanks for the heads up. I tried Julia the Viet girl at 42G last night after hearing murmurings of DT. I was bitterly disappointed. She does let you cum deep in her mouth but that’s her only skill. Her bj was average, constant tissues, too much hand. I don’t think she understands how a guy works. That’s 3 bad punts in a row now. So deflating.
    And so continues your Sisyphean Struggle, your Quixotic Quest ... keep persevering bro ... Ganbaru ... it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjI7VeIA7ZI

Well, well... someone has quite a grasp of the English language.. and Japanese... had to look that word up. Dirty job indeed, I’ll find that tenacious spirit to keep going...

I’m still pissed off at maestro and kai94 for suggesting the tranny at bunne’dong’. Wasted my time and money going there and in covid times are tough and we have to be more picky with punts, most of us anyway.

Bro Asiaaddict has made a good suggestion. I back him. Mimi is sweet, And can DT, she ain’t no tranny like that thing you talked about earlier in this thread. There needs to be some minimum standards maestro and Kai94.

Has to be
    + a girl
    + reasonably hot/cute
    + and not old as fuck (yes I saw the age declaration but still, ‘it’s’ got to be in ‘its’ 50s)

Yes I might seem a bit pissed, ITS BECAUSE I AM. I’ve spent 10 years punting in Sydney and putting together and suggesting good DT recommendations. That’s time, effort, money. And yet there are some low lives who just take and never give. Bacteria of this forum.

Instead of just saying “thanks” and “I’ll have to try Mimi out” why don’t you go forth and find and make some GOOD recommendations. Not just sponge off the rest of us.

Cheers brother khe sanh

Bro khe sanh do you mean Justine at MAC? Massage at central?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ok, there are two worth considering. Nikki at Ginza who is very accomplished and a great package. Full DT and CIT, amazing. Then TW Amy also ginza, very good and intelligent lady and both well educated.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Who’s the best deep threat girls right now

I would also add to this list for excellent bbbj With CIM:
    Nina from CBD Massage
    Bobo from Burwood 14
    Last edited by Jumper63; 09-08-2020 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Misspelled name

Good on you Gents.
    Keep em comin.

Otis, can second Nikki. Such a seductress. Also receptionists has recommended Amy but i was waiting for solid intel first. This is good to know.

Thanks Jumper, can these girls DT?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good on you Gents.
    Keep em comin.

Otis, can second Nikki. Such a seductress. Also receptionists has recommended Amy but i was waiting for solid intel first. This is good to know.

Thanks Jumper, can these girls DT?
    Well, I haven’t put them to the test as I’d describe myself as average ... but when I grabbed the back of the head of each at that’s critical moment, neither shied away. As were fond of saying .. YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DTHunter View Post
    I’ve been looking at Lucy at 7 Cowper and her massive tits for the last few days I might check this one out first and give you some feedback on being worth the hike. Haven’t heard anything about Vicki...

Interested to know more on Anna if you go see her.
    Given the amount Lucy works at 7 and the amt of blowjobs and BBBJ she gives I'm frankly surprised there hasn't been a case. I found her service to be okay tbh but yes the tits are huge but the best CIM i had was at 42G when Tiffany was still working.

At Cowper the best CIMs were Lisa and Tiffany back in the day, sad they've stopped working.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    I would also add to this list for excellent bbbj With CIM:
    Nina from CBD Massage
    Bobo from Burwood 14
    Bobo CIM good and tits not bad

Brother Otis. Going back to the past. Never got to try aiko. How good was her dt? Will have to just dream about it

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast