Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $90/30 standard

Size/shape : curvy body with soft skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : PRC

Services Provided : BBBJ FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Been a good while since my last punt at 7 Cowper and so I took this opportunity to message Linda before heading in for a post-covid sesh. Pulled up to the familiar neon cage at around 9.30pm and it was absolutely packed - guessing a lot of other punters had the same idea. I was ushered to the backyard (my first time) since all the curtained areas were full and waited for about 15 minutes. Linda came out to get me and told me only one girl was available - Mina, who I had not seen before but read good things about.

Mina is a pretty 30s gal who has a friendly smile and great attitude. From the get-go she was hugging and giggling so there was no awkwardness whatsoever. We showered together and she made sure to clean my little one quite thoroughly which was a good indication of what was to come. Straight onto the bed after drying, she began a catbath while making her way down my body. She had me writhing at parts as she swirled her tongue on my sides and lower body. Great BBBJ and ball sucking. Onto the main course, she rode me in cowgirl before we switched to missionary, side spoon and finally standing mish. She wasn't so much into DFK but we did sneak in a peck or two throughout the session.

Overall, solid first punt back at 7 Cowper. Saw the regular Lucy and Vicky who I might have to sample again after such a long absence.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you bro. Nice AR. Her pic looks delicious

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is really good. A nice punt in the new year.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review. Mina top sweet girlfriend service today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cbtpunter View Post
    I wasn't offered BBBJ for the $90/30m service last time I went. Punted with Lucy though, maybe that was the reason why?

Also mamasan didn't give me change for my $100 lol
    Lucy is always the safe bet at this shop lol