Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $150-hr Diamond

Size/shape : Deliciously curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indo

Services Provided : Diamond

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yeah

My experience/comments :

I had met Amona at 5 star and she didn't change her name or pictures when she started at Marro. I remembered her as having a banging body and a good attitude and that has not changed. In a way it's even better because it's diamond service now!

I booked her on the phone to take advantage of the $10 discount and was directed to the room by the young mamasan, so I started in the shower.

In walks Amona who's a knockout and a very nice girl. After I come out of the shower I go directly for those incredible boobs. They are probably implanted but you barely even notic, they're just the perfect shape. She also has a great ass and a cute face. She lays me down and gives me a great sloppy BJ.

One thing I don{t like at 5 Marro compared to GInza and other places is the rooms, especially the lack of mirrors, since I really enjoy the visual aspect of seeing a hottie go to towon on my dick. This particular room is a bit awkward, since the only mirror is a narrow one to the side of the shower.

Once we start having sex I move amona closer to the mirror and it's delicious. She also enjoys watching herself and it's quite a view.

After trying a couple of positions I{m ready to burst and ask to cum in her face. SHe obliges and leaves me quite sweaty and spent.

This is a lovely girl, hard to ask for more in a punt!

Dear Careverga,

We thank you again for your detailed after report. Amona has been a classic wherever she goes, and we are determined to keep her with us at N5M.

In relation to your attraction to mirrors, I completely understand. You should notice that the room number do not run in a chronological order. This is because the original premises only had 5 working rooms. Following our extensive renovations, the shop now has 10 working rooms. The rooms towards the back have walls of mirrors. Next time you come, ask for a room towards the back. Even better, ask for me personally.

Kind Regards,

Peter
    Manager, Number 5 Marrickville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Dear Careverga,

We thank you again for your detailed after report. Amona has been a classic wherever she goes, and we are determined to keep her with us at N5M.

In relation to your attraction to mirrors, I completely understand. You should notice that the room number do not run in a chronological order. This is because the original premises only had 5 working rooms. Following our extensive renovations, the shop now has 10 working rooms. The rooms towards the back have walls of mirrors. Next time you come, ask for a room towards the back. Even better, ask for me personally.

Kind Regards,

Peter
    Manager, Number 5 Marrickville
    Thanks a lot, Peter, I sure will.

Amona is here free now, call 0417888123 for bookings

Nice....Amona has been on my to do list for some time! Just added the N5M WeChat, she looks damn hot! Bit out of the way, but looks well worth it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amona is great. I thought her breasts were Natural though because they felt too soft to be implants?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

dfk?

To everyone wo has visited Amona - does she do DFK?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skaterg View Post
    She does and she is amazing!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by skaterg View Post
    Hell yeah she does

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't seen Amona on the roster for a while.