Thread: HK Daisy - Cute and Sweet

HK Daisy - Cute and Sweet

Daisy from my point of view would be best described as a sexy, cute, seductive and dolled up looking HK girl.

APPEARANCE

I believe Daisy is in her mid 20s.

She has a pretty face, sexy eyes, uses a modest amount of make-up. Looks fantastic and is dolled up – it’s my type.

Her body is super slim. A thin girl. Very delicate and sexy.

C cup boobs, smooth and firm (a bit hard but it’s not too bad)

A neatly trimmed pussy.

If you are into tiny, slim, dolled up GFE type girls she will definitely be the one for you.

EXPERIENCE and ATTITUDE

Very experienced and knows how to please a man very well - very good teasing and build up.

She was very sweet and enthusiastic from the start – she has a sweet and soft feminine voice, cute.

She is easy going, a friendly girl and dedicates herself entirely to you throughout the session. Great.

Very GFE and super friendly – sweet kisses and we locked lips for a long time! Held my hands a lot - she has very soft hands, lots of compliments. treats me like her own lover.

PLAY

Daisy is an amazing kisser and does not hold back at all – so cute, feels very nice. Lots of DFK, heaps of tongue action. Very hot.

Fucking her was unbelievable. She is very skilled and knows how to fuck a guy very well.

BBBJ

Awesome BBBJ – my dick went hard almost instantly. Excellent!

THE FUCKING

Daisy put simply is an amazing seductress.

She has a tight pussy that feels very good. But more importantly it's her friendly attitude, her hunger for sex, her sexy eye contact she gives you when you fuck her, her submissive moans, just make the experience a whole lot better.

TO CONCLUDE

All in all, Daisy is a wonderful girl.

She is very pleasant. And very service orientated. GFE!

She completely submits herself to you and will oblige to any request. You cannot really demand much more from a girl than that.

Daisy is such an amazing lady, sweet, funny and such a pleasure to be with. She does a splendid job to make you feel warm and welcome. Spending time with her is amazing and makes me not able to wait till I get to see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, sounds like she's gotten way better, and she was great to begin with.
    I saw her a few times a couple years back - super hot, only downsides were she was overall quite mechanical. Like, she had great BBBJ skills and was very tight, but wasn't really doing much and it had a clear routine that I could almost manually time.
    Even with that she was above average on all fronts.
    And I gotta say again: super hot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, I saw her once and she is really cute. However everything else was just average... could be because there was no chemistry. Or I wasn't her cup of tea. However I had to go again to n see k juni the very next day cuz I couldn't cum with daisy lol. Juni was ������ a very good make up punt lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was HK daisy pretty though?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Was HK daisy pretty though?
    She is but service was very so-so for me. Maybe she just didn't like me though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've seen daisy twice before. Really amazing girl and she is quite young so my guess is she does have preferences. Which is amazing if you connect with her