Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Time At The Shop With Lovely Irish Lass Gabby

Senior Member(無間使者)

First Time At The Shop With Lovely Irish Lass Gabby

Back in the Massage scene again is my go-to manager Penny. Due to COVID the shop at 200 Pyrmont was one of the shops I’ve been missing to go to when the shops reopen. But not this time around as it was not feasible for Penny to continue on. Instead she got this new shop in Newtown. This shop reminds me of 105 Harris St where I met Penny. She did a good job with the refurbishment of the place. She has a knack for transforming a place into a happy, lovely one. And what a way to start with the new shop than to spend it with the lovely Irish gal, Gabby.

Travel to the shop was relatively easy. Newtown is alive and kicking as if the pandemic never happened. Rocked up in front of the shop and wasn’t sure if I was in the right place for a moment when Penny saw me looking around and opened the door, “Baby, you’re here, where you going?” Sorry babe I just wasn’t sure! Lol. Exchanged pleasantries and greeted by the girls at the reception and was led to the room. Room is nice and warm. Settled finances and was told that Gabby will be in the room shortly.

A bit of a chat with Penny then went to undress while waiting. Then saw Gabby coming from the back and flashed that pretty smile with that blue eyes twinkling as soon as she peeked in the room. So happy to see familiar faces again and expect excellent service as well. Gabby knocked and went inside and gave me a hug and a kiss straight away. Gosh, GFE is in full mode which made me hard! She told me to go lay down on the bed for...

Part 1

Light massage is what I prefer from Gabby and she does so with a bit of tickling and tackling. I also like to keep it short and simple this time as I am so horny early at this stage. She told me to flip and continued with the tickling and the tackling of the little fella as she mesmerises me with the way she looks at me with those eyes. I motioned her for a kiss which she obliges me with an LFK. Also giving my nipple a bit of a suck and a lick. Geez, I am not going to blow early. Not yet. So I focused on Gabby as I got to sit on the table with her facing me. I began to slowly undress her while giving her some pleasure by sucking and licking her tits. She closes her eyes and start to moan. It’s time to let the knickers go this time and a shaved pussy is revealed. I gave her clit a good flick and got that pussy wet in no time. Now with me rock hard and her soaking wet, I think we are ready for mutual pleasure in...

Part 2

We both lay on the table and gave ourselves pleasure. Me rubbing and flicking her kitty and her stroking my cock. While we’re at it, we switched from sucking each other’s nipples and some LFK in between never missing a beat on our genitals. I can hear Gabby moaning more and she is shivering as I increase the pace on my pussy play. She paused stroking me for a second as she is gyrating with her pussy being played. I didn’t stop until she reached a pulsating climax! I was so happy seeing her reach hers it made me hornier and I let her work on my fella until I had my orgasm. She let me erupt on her belly and did not stop til I dropped all of my cum. I told her how good it was and she appreciated it. A gentle kiss from her as she got up and gave me a quick wipe. Full on GFE from start till finish.

The Aftermath

Penny asked me earlier if I wanted to shower before or after the session and I told her I’ll take mine after so the towel was ready in the room. Shower room is of ample size and smells great. Hot shower done and back to the room to have a conversation with Gabby while getting dressed. Quick hug and more kisses from her as she ushered me in the reception area. Chatted with Penny a bit more and checked the rest of the rooms while I was there. Her touch never fails to amaze me. Thanks and goodbyes to Penny, Gabby and the rest of the girls and I’m off into the cold night happy in vibrant Newtown, with a smile :-)
    Y
    Conclusion

English/Communication: 10/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 10/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM.

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters!

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing NPBM first review and enjoying reading your review as always Sexyboi. Gabby is in my list to visit as recommended by brother Hogrider previously.
    Looking forward to this shop as heaps of facilities and parking surroundings
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are welcome bro Leslie. Likewise looking forward to your ML and shop reviews as well. Agree Gabby is a must see. Easy and quick booking with reception. NPBM has good facilities and ample parking at the back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this sounds an incredible experience... one I am super eager to try .. not the stuff with Gabby so much .... but the bit about the ample parking in Newtown!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pro tip , Gabby likes an extra FIA ..

Super Pro tip , ample parking in Newtown ? Be skeptic .. haha

Banned
    Newtown Pretty Baby Massage
    Used to be a Korean Beauty shop..?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Pro tip , Gabby likes an extra FIA ..
    Thanks for the tip bro HR. I still remember this part on your review of her Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Newtown Pretty Baby Massage
    Used to be a Korean Beauty shop..?
    Yup I think so judging by the old signages I saw outside the shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does Pretty Baby take up the front of the shop with shop front on Missenden Road or just the back section with entrance on side street?

The korean beauty salon was running 1 week ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Pretty Baby did take up the front of the shop with shop front on Missenden Road but it is along Longdown Street and the back section with entrance/door on a side street.

Banned
    New photos fo Gabby
    There are videos on the website

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great AR. looking forward to visiting gabby soon

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by poida View Post
    Good reading with details. Must try blonde lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She worked at MAC for several months using the name Amanda and was very popular with punters with several writing good reviews about having a GF experience. Now using the name Gabby and plying her trade at a new shop, she appears to have made a positive impression. She is a friendly and intriguing girl.

Banned

Sweety

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Baby Massage View Post
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/
    Hi sexyboi
    Any review of Sweety, Australia mixed Spain? Please advise

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Hi sexyboi
    Yes she is good. Review coming up soon. Go and try the shop and post your own reviews. Good luck and Happy punting!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Hi sexyboi
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Yes she is good
    Umm...no. She isn't.

@Drmartens see comments in the thread below. The photo on the roster is fake.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...at-200-Pyrmont

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Umm...no. She isn't.

@Drmartens see comments in the thread below. The photo on the roster is fake.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...at-200-Pyrmont
    To me she was. The usual YMMV applies to everyone. Some will like her, some won’t. I don’t know why she chose to change her name and use a different photo. I guess it is up to her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    To me she was. The usual YMMV applies to everyone. Some will like her, some won’t. I don’t know why she chose to change her name and use a different photo. I guess it is up to her.
    Look I know you have promotional duties to attend to but a young blonde Australian girl can't attract one positive comment. That should tell you something. And it's not YMMV.

And not different. FAKE.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast