Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Time At The Shop With Lovely Irish Lass Gabby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Gabby for the first time at 200 Pyrmont, had a pretty good session with plenty of extras on offer but saw her recently at the Newtown shop and the service was totally the opposite and probably one of the worst massages and session I've had with a ML. Due to the current climate we are in and funds being much tighter I don't think a repeat visit will occur.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    Saw Gabby for the first time at 200 Pyrmont, had a pretty good session with plenty of extras on offer but saw her recently at the Newtown shop and the service was totally the opposite and probably one of the worst massages and session I've had with a ML. Due to the current climate we are in and funds being much tighter I don't think a repeat visit will occur.
    Really? That’s interesting to hear. I saw her a few weeks back, before she took a small break/holiday. It was a really good experience, one of the best I had with her, although no extras. Not sure why but there are things she’s not willing to do anymore, which is fair enough, but it was still a great time. So I am curious of what happened.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been wanting to see this girl for a while now. Hope her service is not dropping off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm still keen on seeing this girl even though it sounds like she's dropped her service level.

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123