Thread: J Maki

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Maki

Alright, just a review for J Maki @Sakura 57

Made a booking with another girl with Sakura 57, but been told the girl was not coming and booking cancel, so I decided to see J Maki. She is on my checklist.

Get to the shop, pay the damage of $320 for one hour.

Looks: 8/10, Maki is a slim pretty girl, about 1.65m height, she has some minor surgey on her nose, but in a pretty way

Body: 7/10, She is slim. My personal taste, I like slim girl. But her cup is merely a cup not b cup...that's minus for me

BBBJ: 7/10, this was when things go south. I can feel that she wanted to do her job, but nothing more, certainly not into it. I felt teeth when bbbj and tried to told the girl, didn't work out. She sighed a lot when she bbbj me...I really don't understand what happened but I certainly sensed she is very tired and exhausted

Sex: 7/10, same as above, she seems very tired and exhausted. I asked the girl to lay down, she took a big sigh and closed eyes, laid down on the bed, feels like she want to take a sleep or something. We didn't 'click' each other during the course.

Attitude: 7/10, some time wasting techniques which I didn't really mind (I booked 1 hour anyway), but the sighs really ruined the mood. I don't think she's a typical Japan service-oritened girl, and she seems doesn't want to chat with me as well, that makes the whole course even colder. Somehow, it remains me of some Korean girl (with KPS), and I felt no good with it.

Anyway, I checked her roster and I saw she works from 10am to shop closed, which I think it's 4am in the morning. That means the girls only rest 6 hours and work more than 16 hours per day? (correct me if my math fails). Working these long hours, no women (and no men) can last longer.

In my reply in another punter's review, I said girls need some rests, there was a dude didn't quite get my ideas and he thinks paying money means getting quality of service. Well, I agreed but that's not in reality. People work long hours, get tired and that's both physically and mentally, regardless how much you pay them. Thats why I said girls should get some rests, so girls can provide better service and get some good money, the shops can get better names and repeat clients, we as clients can relax and receive better service.

Would I return for Maki, unlikely. She is my type, but sadly I worry about the service that I'm getting. If her service is better, I will see her at least 3, 4 times more, but now is a no for me. What's worst is I probably will cut couple visits to Sakura (I was a regular customer of Sakura backed in 2018, that was some really enjoyable time)

Reception girl of Sakura 57 is always friendly and warmth, 9/10, I have zero complaints with them.

Again, I feel sorry for the girls working such long hours, feel sorry for the shop may lose a good client (for a period of time), feel sorry for myself can't be more relaxed and enjoyed over the weekend

Baby Member(留言版初哥) MrSmashOrPass's Avatar
    Thanks for the review, yeah I try to avoid girls who practically live at the shop working those types of hours, unless you can be their first customer for the day your experience might be better... but still risky.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I agree, for that price tag you would expect better service

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Lol she's probably closing her eyes to try and visualise the money. Anyways yea girls that work non stop for like ridiculous hours are definitely ones to avoid.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmashOrPass View Post
    Thanks for the review, yeah I try to avoid girls who practically live at the shop working those types of hours, unless you can be their first customer for the day your experience might be better... but still risky.
    Thanks mate. I think I was the 3rd clients of her for the day...but I felt that she wasn't really recovered from last shift anyway

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol she's probably closing her eyes to try and visualise the money. Anyways yea girls that work non stop for like ridiculous hours are definitely ones to avoid.
    Mate I wish that's the case, at least it makes me feel better.

She took a heavy sigh when closed her eyes laying down on the bed. You can straightly tell that the girl is so exhausted. Although she tried to do her job, that didn't make us clicking with each other.

J Maki

Was about to book her last night luckily I didn’t. Thanks for the AR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mech View Post
    Yeah I agree, for that price tag you would expect better service
    I did expect, that's why I felt disappointed.