Thread: C Iris - the Yakuza Girl

C Iris - the Yakuza Girl

I see she is back at N5M so I'll do a review of this Yakuza Girl. the photo on website is not her.

Age: I reckon 30 but she looks 25. I have heard she has been in business for a while BUT you cannot tell by looks. I couldn't until someone told me.
    Breasts: C or D's? Done nicely, let's you go at them. They are big for the size of the girl.
    Height: 160? On the shorter side.
    Shaved: Trimmed
    Services offered: GFE but no CIM.
    Others: tattoos.

WIR? Yes. despite no CIM, her body (similar to C Coco), good proportion legs, very skinny, huge tits for her size and does look young mid 20's.

Looks: She is pretty. She isn't drop dead gorgeous don't get me wrong but she looks like a girl who goes pretty crazy at nightclub and you probably would hit on her if you saw her at the club. she is more of the angelic/sweet look on the face but it is funny when she undresses and you see the tattoo...turns into devil haha..

Her body is amazing. I love skinny girls with big tits. Her proportion is perfect legs ratio. she is leggy despite being on the shower side.

Service-style: GFE. no CIM however. She does ask you to shower before and after rounds which is fine in my view. she does every position. fcking her skinny body looking at mirror and her huge tits are a highlight. BBBJ is pretty damn amazing too. good technique. i wish she could CIM!!!

the highlight for me was standing doggy at N5M against the mirror I asked her to put her high heels on and and we fcked for 10 mins and I just kept grabbing her huge tits...

Feels like fcking a yakuza's girl. naughty...hot...yet sweet face.

Summary: depends if CIM a deal breaker for you. If you miss C Coco this is the closest you can get in my view. The only difference is the face. Coco is more plastic Iris is more natural. Coco does CIM, iris does not. Iris has bigger tits I think or at least same. Iris isn't cold who is going to bite your ear off haha...

How did I miss this review from Sswilighy? Thanks for AR!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    I see she is back at N5M so I'll do a review of this Yakuza Girl. the photo on website is not her.

Age: I reckon 30 but she looks 25. I have heard she has been in business for a while BUT you cannot tell by looks. I couldn't until someone told me.
    Breasts: C or D's? Done nicely, let's you go at them. They are big for the size of the girl.
    Height: 160? On the shorter side.
    Shaved: Trimmed
    Services offered: GFE but no CIM.
    Others: tattoos.

WIR? Yes. despite no CIM, her body (similar to C Coco), good proportion legs, very skinny, huge tits for her size and does look young mid 20's.

Looks: She is pretty. She isn't drop dead gorgeous don't get me wrong but she looks like a girl who goes pretty crazy at nightclub and you probably would hit on her if you saw her at the club. she is more of the angelic/sweet look on the face but it is funny when she undresses and you see the tattoo...turns into devil haha..

Her body is amazing. I love skinny girls with big tits. Her proportion is perfect legs ratio. she is leggy despite being on the shower side.

Service-style: GFE. no CIM however. She does ask you to shower before and after rounds which is fine in my view. she does every position. fcking her skinny body looking at mirror and her huge tits are a highlight. BBBJ is pretty damn amazing too. good technique. i wish she could CIM!!!

the highlight for me was standing doggy at N5M against the mirror I asked her to put her high heels on and and we fcked for 10 mins and I just kept grabbing her huge tits...

Feels like fcking a yakuza's girl. naughty...hot...yet sweet face.

Summary: depends if CIM a deal breaker for you. If you miss C Coco this is the closest you can get in my view. The only difference is the face. Coco is more plastic Iris is more natural. Coco does CIM, iris does not. Iris has bigger tits I think or at least same. Iris isn't cold who is going to bite your ear off haha...
    I’m not sure about the Yakuza reference as Iris is Chinese. Yakuza are Japanese criminals. Just saying,nice AR.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    I’m not sure about the Yakuza reference as Iris is Chinese. Yakuza are Japanese criminals. Just saying,nice AR.
    She has tattoos and Yakuza are known for their tattoos. However, she's Chinese not Japanese.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    does she have a big body tattoo on her back?

Guys. Iris is working today

Call us or Msg us to make a booking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had similar experience with Iris. She has a big dragon tattoo that looks very bad ass and I'd give her 10/10 for effort. Sweet girl with a naughty side. No CIM but that doesn't bother me, she gave a very nice GFE.