Thread: Newbie Alert

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Newbie Alert

Wow.. went looking for some action and was astounded as to the number of newbies around the traps in Brisvegas along with some familiar MLs.
    Was not game to try any newbie.. Wonder if any will make it to the limelight?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't mind newbies, yes it is hit and miss, but when it's a winner, it's a chance to become a regular and one you keep for yourself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely exciting times.... Not so exciting for the ol' wallet though haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a bit 50/50 depending on the mood if I want a newbie, usually the newbies at favourite shops tend to be exceptional quality and value too
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Spotted few newbies at popular shops, bit hesitant on offering value added services. I spent 20 mins with one of them and almost convinced her for more than standard.. Offered her one pineapple extra too.. And the moment we were about to start.. she backed out due to uncomfort.
    Anyways, I still tried to make her relax and continued only with massage. When I asked her to return the extra amount she refused and walked out.
    Luckily the mamasan was not a newbie and sensed my unhappy face while walking out. I shared my experience with her and was offered with free session next visit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am interested with newbies. Good training ground 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried a newbie today, young Asian with excellent massage skills, good looker very enthusiastic and I assume she would be up for anything.
    all round an excellent punt standard fees. 20 min from CBC South side brisbane happy to share via Private pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wechat plus QUT gardens point lunch time out in the sun. And thats all im gonna say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Wechat plus QUT gardens point lunch time out in the sun. And thats all im gonna say.
    that sounds like fun, would be a few around

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any newbies work a look at... PM me you recommendations..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterpunter View Post
    Tried a newbie today, young Asian with excellent massage skills, good looker very enthusiastic and I assume she would be up for anything.
    all round an excellent punt standard fees. 20 min from CBC South side brisbane happy to share via Private pm
    I’m all ears mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am happy to take on a newbie if they have the right attitude - it can be fun taking a few sessions with them as training them in a better Customer Experience - I am sure we have all benefitted from each other’s training with ML’s from time to time !! How else would they get good reviews here if they didn’t get a bit of coaching and mentoring from time to time from punters