Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shop Reception etiquette?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shop Reception etiquette?

Being a very new punter . . . full of energy and keen to try this new pleasure .. and reading here lots . ..
    I wanted to ask if there was any special etiquette when walking into an establishment and there are other punters there?

Is it like walking into the Mens Room . . . you only look straight ahead and don't generally engage in any chit chat . .. just get in there. . piss . . then get out?
    Or do you, nod your head in acknowledgement of a fellow punters existence???

Is there an etiquette thread here???? I couldn't find it. . .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Avoid eye contact. Say nothing. Look at your phone.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah generally accepted etiquette is to just ghost each other. I was standing in the hallway chatting to a manager
    and the girl I had just seen one day when a customer came up the stairs. He looked petrified. He just froze not knowing where to look etc. Manager told the girl to take him to the room while we finished chatting. Again doesn't worry me, say hi, nod, fist bump, whatever, we're all adults and know why we're there.

Banned
    suggest a jerk off circle?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OMFG!!! Soggy sao!!?? I don't think so!!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    suggest a jerk off circle?

Yeah ok probably draw the line there I'd say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thnx guys - am keen to try a shop in a few weeks time or so

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Imo, a good shop will make it such customers don’t see each other + Customer etiquette to not loiter/have long conversation in shop area where other customers pass, if possible

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha. Just stay in your waiting booth. Never know when 60 minutes is gonna bust in and record a sting operation on the mamasan for slavery

Banned
    I've never seen any guys make conversation in the waiting room even after making any recommendations when the girls were introduced. I guess most guys don't want to engage in conversation. Each to their own or just too embarrassed to be in a shop.

I can't stand guys who insist on a conversation in the waiting room and don't get the hint that you don't want to talk.
    I am looking at my phone, I am answering your questions with a yeah, nah, hmmm, or grunt and you are still talking to me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [this post has been removed]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some shops seem to acknowledge the ghosting rule and let you know when the 'coast is clear'. Others not so much and you need to walk past a punter coming in as you go out.
    I would hate to bump into someone I knew.

I used to work in North Sydney for a short time. You can see the punters going in and out of Pure Massage across the road from the shopping centre side. I was having my lunch outside across the road and saw one of my office colleagues going in. I told him he smelt nice when I saw him back in the office.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill88 View Post
    Some shops seem to acknowledge the ghosting rule and let you know when the 'coast is clear'. Others not so much and you need to walk past a punter coming in as you go out.
    I would hate to bump into someone I knew.

I used to work in North Sydney for a short time. You can see the punters going in and out of Pure Massage across the road from the shopping centre side. I was having my lunch outside across the road and saw one of my office colleagues going in. I told him he smelt nice when I saw him back in the office.
    What did he say in response?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It doesn't help when guys call I to check the lineup with no intention of seeing one of the girls or hang around after they finish because they think they are friends with the mamasan or write reviews for the shop or whatever reason they think makes it alright to still be there.

Thats so disrespectful, especially if they touch the girls or try to cop a free feel of the receptionist. Really once your time is up you have no right to be there.

142 was full of them but I suppose they were probably out of it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What did he say in response?
    He gave out a nervous laugh but never acknowledged that I might know what was going on. That taught me a rule about punting too close to place of work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yeah generally accepted etiquette is to just ghost each other. I was standing in the hallway chatting to a manager
    and the girl I had just seen one day when a customer came up the stairs. He looked petrified. He just froze not knowing where to look etc. Manager told the girl to take him to the room while we finished chatting. Again doesn't worry me, say hi, nod, fist bump, whatever, we're all adults and know why we're there.
    You could also try a bit of slapstick and stand there, shirt tails poking out the unzipped fly, as a means to diffuse the tension with an uncomfortable punter

whilst each to our own and not all are blessed with ruddy complexions , I’ subscribe to the above .

If you gonna quake and shake in the room , why in the reception?

Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    It doesn't help when guys call I to check the lineup with no intention of seeing one of the girls or hang around after they finish because they think they are friends with the mamasan or write reviews for the shop or whatever reason they think makes it alright to still be there.

Thats so disrespectful, especially if they touch the girls or try to cop a free feel of the receptionist. Really once your time is up you have no right to be there.

142 was full of them but I suppose they were probably out of it.

These guys who think it's OK hanging around being chummy with the girls and reception must think it's Cheers - "where everybody knows your name ... and they are always glad you came". LOL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS0VQOHX7lM

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    You could also try a bit of slapstick and stand there, shirt tails poking out the unzipped fly, as a means to diffuse the tension with an uncomfortable punter

whilst each to our own and not all are blessed with ruddy complexions , I’ subscribe to the above .

If you gonna quake and shake in the room , why in the reception?
    To clarify the above circumstance, it was a masaage shop, waiting room was occupied, other rooms full and manager and new girl wanted immediate feedback as it was her first session, girl needed some finer points translated for the next customer . It wasn't a leisurely chat shooting the breeze, if I'm going to talk with a girl, that's in the room during our session, with a manager then empty room, kitchen or somewhere discrete. Of course space limitations of the premises needs to be taken in to account also.
    Rocking up to a shop to check the line up with no intention of staying, for nothing better to do, is poor form, wasting everyone's time. It's not a social club.
    Have never been asked to share a waiting room at a venue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dick out, jacking myself off to get hard in preparation for my session.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast