Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How busy are the brothels at the moment?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

How busy are the brothels at the moment?

Hi all,

Just wanted to check if anyone’s been to their favourite brothel recently and how busy are they? I went to 42 on reopening day and fuck it’s packed. Are there still lines of punters waiting at your favourite brothel?

Is booking still advised at the moment? I ask because I love line ups and can’t wait when things are less busy and you can finally see a line up of girls!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well i dont go to Ginza and 5 star majority of people go as i dont like popular shops. So went to local and packed... Dropped by other one and packed...all said wait 15 -30mins i left as i hate waiting.
    Went to dodgy cheap one out of curiosity and saw 5 cars and they told me to wait 20mins saw i left....just message somone in E&B...paid $300 for fuck out of frustration...
    Mighy skip brothel for a while

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Well i dont go to Ginza and 5 star majority of people go as i dont like popular shops. So went to local and packed... Dropped by other one and packed...all said wait 15 -30mins i left as i hate waiting.
    Went to dodgy cheap one out of curiosity and saw 5 cars and they told me to wait 20mins saw i left....just message somone in E&B...paid $300 for fuck out of frustration...
    Mighy skip brothel for a while
    Yea I’m a bit worried about how packed it is at the moment. Also if the girls are seeing customer after customer how fresh would they be when they see you. I mean they’re only human and being fucked all day, the level of service would inevitably drop if you’re the last guy they’ve fucked compared to the first one.

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    Best to try and see them at the start of their shift if you can

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan_81 View Post
    Best to try and see them at the start of their shift if you can
    Agree.
    If u not the first two of d shift.
    May as well wait.
    I know d private one still bit expensive since now d lockdown is finish

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yea I’m a bit worried about how packed it is at the moment. Also if the girls are seeing customer after customer how fresh would they be when they see you. I mean they’re only human and being fucked all day, the level of service would inevitably drop if you’re the last guy they’ve fucked compared to the first one.
    Imagine how much load some guys have been carrying in their sacks during the pandemic restrictions only waiting to release it on some poor WL's face or in her mouth. Then the next guy does the same thing and so it goes.....

Banned
    I’m giving the FS shops a Miss for awhile
    Until it may be slows down
    I’ve found the RnT shops are a bit quieter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Imagine how much load some guys have been carrying in their sacks during the pandemic restrictions only waiting to release it on some poor WL's face or in her mouth. Then the next guy does the same thing and so it goes.....
    That is just hilarious

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    I’m giving the FS shops a Miss for awhile
    Until it may be slows down
    I’ve found the RnT shops are a bit quieter
    Yes is qutier. It's a Good time to go now.
    Better services even the ml were shit before hshaha
    Might get lucky too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Yes is qutier. It's a Good time to go now.
    Better services even the ml were shit before hshaha
    Might get lucky too?
    People ask why do some guys just focus on MLs rather than WLs? Well you don't need to be an Einstein to figure this out. It's a challenge for some to see what they can get besides a massage and many do get lucky. Enjoy guys!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of the rosters posted here seem small. Maybe some of the girls overseas or found boyfriends when shops were closed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage parlour seem to be doing well....first week was a mega bonus for every ML.....things are back to usual 5-6 punters a day at many places

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [this post has been removed]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen two regulars this week (morning sessions), they were both a bit loose and tired, so I presume they are very busy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLance View Post
    I've seen two regulars this week (morning sessions), they were both a bit loose and tired, so I presume they are very busy
    I bet the girls are getting a good workout in the bedroom. I wonder how the guys are behaving that is, are they wild like animals after months of hibernation?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Getting in as much banging as we can, in case another lockdown is looming in the future

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    Getting in as much banging as we can, in case another lockdown is looming in the future
    Just like stockpiling toilet paper, rice and pasta. Panic Punting!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I probably will wait for the line up to be available at GE or 42G before I try new girls. I am not a frequent flyer of some sort. I have enough known regulars keep me going. Damn, I need to see Jin and Lemon!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My local brothel increased in price due to increase in punters I presume. Not by much but still an increase in price.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D500 View Post
    My local brothel increased in price due to increase in punters I presume. Not by much but still an increase in price.
    Which brothel? They're taking advantage of the increased demand for WLs.

Lets hope the second wave of the virus doesn't cross our borders from Victoria or there will be restrictions everywhere especially where sexual services or physical contact is involved and then brothels and massage parlours will be required to close again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast