Thread: Sofia from Colombia

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Sofia from Colombia

I went to test out Sofia today. She is an attractive thin girl with a shaved snatch, nice bum and a year old set of tits. Her massage was excellent but seemed to take forever and I wanted a little bit more play time. She is quite pleasant to talk to and we had a few laughs together. She says she is 23 in a fortnight but I suspect late 20s or early 30s. Very limited touching of the tits, and definitely no touching of the pussy was allowed. Maybe she will give out more once she gets to know you but I suspect Sofia is not really that interested , I think she wants to make money but with minimal interaction.

Thanks for sharing. She looks Stunning, new South American

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Limited touching for tits....That’s not good , as her titis look good, so did you get the body to body and happy ending in the end?

Was thinking to check on sofia, since now have a second thought....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Money8888 View Post
    Limited touching for tits....That’s not good , as her titis look good, so did you get the body to body and happy ending in the end?

Was thinking to check on sofia, since now have a second thought....
    Of course she tugged my cock and she did briefly give me a body slide for about 10 seconds, but it was very limited touching of the tits and as I said no touching of her fanny.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Paddo 244 have a Colombian girl on this Thursday Isabella
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Paddo 244 have a Colombian girl on this Thursday Isabella
    If we're ambush marketing in other shops threads now then 48 Potts Point has a Colombian Spanish mix on the roster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    but I suspect Sofia is not really that interested , I think she wants to make money but with minimal interaction.
    Thanks for the straight review. Funny how some girls do not realise that if they put in some more effort they are likely to get good reviews or repeat business from punters.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    kingwally youre a bit like a dropkick brownnwallaby in brisbane. you went to test out sofia, really. year old set of tits, ah wanker. maybe show some respect.
    Truth..whoever you are...show some respect yourself you goose...I have over 900 posts on here with many reviews of girls...you are a baby member with not much credibility. Sofia told me she got implants done one year ago and before that she was flat..so she in fact has one year old tits.

Get some credibility first then maybe your comments will be taken seriously.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sofia

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I went to test out Sofia today. She is an attractive thin girl with a shaved snatch, nice bum and a year old set of tits. Her massage was excellent but seemed to take forever and I wanted a little bit more play time. She is quite pleasant to talk to and we had a few laughs together. She says she is 23 in a fortnight but I suspect late 20s or early 30s. Very limited touching of the tits, and definitely no touching of the pussy was allowed. Maybe she will give out more once she gets to know you but I suspect Sofia is not really that interested , I think she wants to make money but with minimal interaction.
    Hey fellas this Sofia your talking about is she the one from Brisbane ? if so Im chasing her number because I lost my last phone with her number on it is anyone able to help out ?

cheers