Thread: K Sua - First punt in 5 months!

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Sua - First punt in 5 months!

It has been 5 months since the last time i went to 310. It is getting much lesser chance than before but im glad i can find myself a chance and find sua, who has been a person that i have been looking forward to see in the past few months. I was planning to go 479 as well after 310 but i felt it was way enough for today after seeing sua so i better save it for next time.
    Booked sua for an hour, sua is from Korea, the pics are the main reason i wanted to see her. For me, her face doesn't look so plastic to me unlike most of the koreans and what attracted me are her boobs. Big and soft, just feels great.

As i haven't gone punting for a long time, i was not talkative when i came but she did greet me with a warm welcome whem i came through the door. Room 21 which was quite a fine room and realised that i havent been in this room in these years.
    She washed me in detail and gave me a bbbj which wasn't bad. Unfortunately these are the only things that we had in the shower but totally fine with me.
    I was asked to face down after the shower. What she triggered me was her catbath. She used her tongue very well and this stimulated me a lot that made me hard already before i flipped over. She continued to lick around my body which i felt shes one of the best for using her tongue. We did 69 and thats what i couldn't hold off for my first shot which was about half an hour. I came a big load.

After washed over, we were back on the bed and we had some chatting. And i found out that shes quite talkative and thats also the time i started to talk more with her.
    While i was thinking is that all for today's session with just 1 shot, she asked if i want another round, hell yes for sure, i was waiting for it! Doesnt take me long to get hard. She started off with her tongue licking around. And finally go for cowgirl. Probably when the time she wants to change position, i have requested to use hand to finish off as i know there are not much time left and i did cum after 1 minute. Another big load, so satisfying. When getting to wash up, heard the buzz. It was a good timing.

Honestly, i felt a bit tired after this session and i couldnt go another session today even though i had time and planned to do so. Hopefully i will come again soon and visit all the beautiful girls in 310!

Pros:
    Friendly
    Good smile
    Good kissing
    Big soft boobs
    Good skills on her tongue, good catbath.
    Nicely shaved
    Willing to come to shower with you and help you to wash over. She came 3 times with me.

Cons:
    Maybe a bit less actions in the shower. Just washing and bbbj.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR. How's her English? Also, how big are her tits? D cups?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sua been on my list for awhile, did she look like the photos to a certain degree or was it entirely different?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sua just perfect

Sua is just as beautiful as the photos and moreso with her friendly personality. Prettiest face with that short dark hair and gorgeous big smile. She was the first girl I chose to see again after the break and the last girl i saw before it started. Classic Korean perfect figure C to D you’ll not regret a moment with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [this post has been removed]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She a smoker?

Can she take a pounding?

Can she DT?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i would say photos are 60-70% similar to real person. Nice looking girl with D cup boobs. Smoke electronic, dont feel the smell. Not sure about pounding, didn't do long. Can DT.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice. Cheers.

15 characteeeeeeeeeers.

Saw Sua again today for the 4th time. She's such a sweet girl. Nothing less than amazing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review, I am especially happy for you and for your first punt after soooooo loooong PLUS with that nice looking Korean girl with D cup boobs!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I vouched it, I first saw her in Feb before Covid 19, at that time she's so slim, so not really like it, but just saw her again last week, She gains some weight now, OMG beautiful body, nice D boobs, cute little bum, beautiful skin, tall and sexy, her service is very good, stand out is her friendly smile, already planning see her again next week. Happy punting!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello does sua give dd( rimming)?

Damn both HC2030 and 23 giving her the stamp of my approval, Sua is next on my list to see.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have seen her 7th time now and still going! I think she’s perfect in the sense that her face, body, skin, service and friendly attitude are all good! I like her catbath with tongue, feel sensational, make me nearly cum couple of times! Another thing I like is, she is very tight, tighter than C Lemon, Star… but I’m only size 6, so I’m not sure if she can handle a big gun like Mr harrycd, so it’s best to check before booking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    I have seen her 7th time now and still going! I think she’s perfect in the sense that her face, body, skin, service and friendly attitude are all good! I like her catbath with tongue, feel sensational, make me nearly cum couple of times! Another thing I like is, she is very tight, tighter than C Lemon, Star… but I’m only size 6, so I’m not sure if she can handle a big gun like Mr harrycd, so it’s best to check before booking
    Damn...Tighter than Lemon?...I thought Lemon was quite tight...Got uncomfortable early on but got easier as she got wetter...

Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post

Damn it, I figured she is quite tall so would be fine
    Appreciate the heads up though, I'll check before booking

Need more WL's to rock short hair

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That surprised me as well, I told her, you're taller and bigger than other girls I saw, but your puss is much smaller and tighter than theirs, she just looked at me and smiled it’s like she took my comment as a compliment! Anyway, I also has a scary experience with another short hair girl C Ashley at Ginza a bit long ago, I'm not sure what her hair is like now! She’s a nice girl, a bit tight too, her body is also quite good, D cup thick booty! I remembered when I asked her to do a cowgirl style, she tried to sit on my dick and as soon as my dick entered her puss, suddenly I heard the big sound POP! It’s like the Champaign popping sound, I was so panic, OMG my dick was broken! But then I didn’t feel any pain and I looked at her and she smirked at me it's like ' scary huh, you're lucky your dick is still intact, otherwise you're finished baby! Wow scary! I don’t know why there was such a sound! Probably, because she had too much air inside, and I might enter her so fast like with the speed of sound and that created such pressure and noise. Ha ha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Damn both HC2030 and 23 giving her the stamp of my approval, Sua is next on my list to see.
    Sua is great! Definitely worth a visit (or 10)! She was my last punt before covid restrictions closed the shops, and my first after the restrictions were eased. But you may have seen her before...she was at Ginza early to mid last year using a different name, and at another shop the year before that.