Persons' Names : Nicky and Shirley

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 16/1/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone :9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $240 each for 90 minutes

Age : Shirley - 30-something: Nicky - hard to say but sexy as hell

Size/shape : Nicky - short, petite, pretty, curvy, lovely D-cups, beautiful arse, just about perfect. Shirley - taller, nice C-cups, slimish figure, good butt. Both fully and freshly and perfectly shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Nicky Thai, Shirley HK/SG. This was great as it meant they conversed in English in front of me instead of gabbling away in Chinese like has happened in other doubles.

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY from me, licking each other's pussies, FIVs, FIAs, toys, 69 (on each other), doggie, cow-girl, CIM, cum-swapping (and other things I can't remember because it was a bit of a blur).

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - an amazing session full of dreams come true. The best I've ever had.

My experience/comments : I have had some amazing doubles in the past, including a few full-on lesbian ones, but this was by far the best of the lot.

I’ve seen both these girls separately and have chatted with them about what they’ll do together – last time I saw Nicky she told me that Shirley was the first girl who licked her pussy and, when she did, she (Nicky) was worried that she might be a lesbian because she enjoyed it so much!!

That convinced me I had to get them together.

It took a while to organise but finally the stars were aligned this morning.

Arrived a little bit early and had a brief wait. I then paid Kelly and was sent up to Room 1 (the biggest room, as I’d requested) where Nicky was waiting. Kelly said that Shirley was getting ready and would be up soon.

Had a chat with the gorgeous Nicky as I stripped.

I showered and Nicky removed her tiny leopard-skin bikini.

She is short with a pretty face and has an amazing slim but perfectly curvy figure, lovely D-cups and the cutest bum. She was fully and freshly shaved.

I was standing by the bed with Nicky kneeling in front of me and we had a brief DFK before Nicky went down and took me in her mouth for an amazing BBBJ – no teeth and nice and soft and sensual.

After about 15 minutes Shirley joined us. Shirley was wearing some sexy pink bra and knickers. She has a pretty enough face and a nice curvy figure with a good butt. She, too, was fully and freshly shaved.

The girls sorted their things out and I lay on the bed and they joined me. I checked with the girls that they knew it was a 90 minute session and Shirley pointed to the clock and said it started now.

The girls were playing with my cock and giggling and then started kissing each other and lowered themselves down to me so we had some three-way DFKing.

They both headed south and were taking it in turns to suck me while the other licked my balls. Shirley's BJ is just as good as Nicky's.

They then both licked my shaft and helmet and ending up DFKing each other over my cock. They repeated this several times with me looking down and watching them, not believing my luck.

Nicky stayed down to suck me some more while Shirley moved up to lay next to me and we had some more passionate kissing while Nicky played with Shirley’s tits.

In no time Nicky stopped sucking me and started licking Shirley’s pussy and Shirley and I kept kissing. During this they were taking it in turns to stroke my cock.

I got up and went behind Nicky to lick her pussy as she knelt over Shirley, before returning to lie next to Shirley for some more DFKing.

The girls really got into this and Shirley was squirming and squealing with delight as Nicky licked her and inserted her finger up her pussy.

After Shirley had cum and needed to get her breath back, Nicky removed her finger from Shirley’s pussy and stuck it in her (Shirley’s) mouth. Shirley enthusiastic licked on her own cum off Nicky’s fingers so I stuck a couple of fingers up her pussy and vigorously finger-fucked her and then moved them to her mouth with the same result.

I then got the girls to switch so it was Nicky on her back with Shirley between her legs and licking her.

Shirley then grabbed her bag and removed three vibrators.

She put a condom on one which went straight up Nicky’s pussy while Nicky held another against her own clit.

Nicky got me to hold the one up her pussy and told me to angle it upwards towards her g-spot while she pressed the other vibrator on her clit.

Meanwhile Shirley had moved down and was sucking me again.

The third vibrator was unusual. It wasn’t for insertion but had a vibrating ring at the end which the girls used to push against their clits, nipples and even the end of my cock – it gave a weird sensation almost like a small electric shock.

I stuck my fingers up Nicky’s dripping pussy and then moved them in her mouth and, like Shirley, she enthusiastically licked up her own juices.

Nicky soon came and we all had a break to recover while we gently kissed, stroked and licked each other.

I then got the girls to do something I’d been planning. I said I wanted them to 69 each other and positioned Shirley on her back with her head at the end of the bed and Nicky went on top.

I watched them licking each other for a while before kneeling behind Nicky and licking her pussy and rimming her while Shirley licked her clit.

I then stood and stuck a finger up Nicky’s arse while Shirley sucked my cock.

I grabbed a condom and dressed myself and entered Nicky doggie-style while Shirley, still underneath, alternated between licking my balls and licking Nicky’s clit.

A couple of times I withdrew from Nicky’s pussy and put my cock in Shirley’s mouth.

I lay down and got Nicky to change the condom and Shirley straddled me for some cow-girl while Nicky knelt beside us.

I put a finger up Nicky’s pussy while Shirley rode me for a good while and Nicky alternated between licking my balls, kissing me and kissing Shirley.

Time was moving on so I got Shirley to dismount and remove the condom.

At first Nicky sucked me while Shirley and I kissed and then the girls swapped.

Eventually I blew in Shirley’s mouth and she then got Nicky to briefly suck me before I got Shirley to kiss Nicky and transfer my cum into Nicky’s mouth.

Nicky then tried to kiss me to give me my cum but I wouldn’t let her.

We were all exhausted and Shirley lay in my arms on my left hand side, and seemed to go to sleep while Nicky propped herself up on my right hand side and we chatted about other girls and other shops.

I told the girls this was the best double I’d had and they high-fived each other.

There was no rush to get rid of me and we were well over time, even after adding the extra 15 minutes at the start before Shirley joined us. But I didn’t want to mess up Kelly’s timing too much so I eventually told the girls we had to shower and dress.

It was a fantastic full-on session, with many of dreams come true for me, and I’m sure there were other things that we did which I’ve overlooked as it was very much a blur for most of the time.

Big hugs and effusive thanks for these amazing ladies and I went downstairs for a long chat with Kelly.

If you’re looking for a full-on lesbian double, I haven’t found a better combination yet. But unfortunately the only day that they now both work at the same shop is a Wednesday at Kelly’s and you’ll have to book early as Nicky, in particular, is very popular.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any chance Nicky is Sheri from 533?

Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Persons' Names : Nicky and Shirley

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 16/1/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone :9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $240 each for 90 minutes

Age : Shirley - 30-something: Nicky - hard to say but sexy as hell

Size/shape : Nicky - short, petite, pretty, curvy, lovely D-cups, beautiful arse, just about perfect. Shirley - taller, nice C-cups, slimish figure, good butt. Both fully and freshly and perfectly shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Nicky Thai, Shirley HK/SG. This was great as it meant they conversed in English in front of me instead of gabbling away in Chinese like has happened in other doubles.

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY from me, licking each other's pussies, FIVs, FIAs, toys, 69 (on each other), doggie, cow-girl, CIM, cum-swapping (and other things I can't remember because it was a bit of a blur).

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - an amazing session full of dreams come true. The best I've ever had.

My experience/comments : I have had some amazing doubles in the past, including a few full-on lesbian ones, but this was by far the best of the lot.

I’ve seen both these girls separately and have chatted with them about what they’ll do together – last time I saw Nicky she told me that Shirley was the first girl who licked her pussy and, when she did, she (Nicky) was worried that she might be a lesbian because she enjoyed it so much!!

That convinced me I had to get them together.

It took a while to organise but finally the stars were aligned this morning.

Arrived a little bit early and had a brief wait. I then paid Kelly and was sent up to Room 1 (the biggest room, as I’d requested) where Nicky was waiting. Kelly said that Shirley was getting ready and would be up soon.

Had a chat with the gorgeous Nicky as I stripped.

I showered and Nicky removed her tiny leopard-skin bikini.

She is short with a pretty face and has an amazing slim but perfectly curvy figure, lovely D-cups and the cutest bum. She was fully and freshly shaved.

I was standing by the bed with Nicky kneeling in front of me and we had a brief DFK before Nicky went down and took me in her mouth for an amazing BBBJ – no teeth and nice and soft and sensual.

After about 15 minutes Shirley joined us. Shirley was wearing some sexy pink bra and knickers. She has a pretty enough face and a nice curvy figure with a good butt. She, too, was fully and freshly shaved.

The girls sorted their things out and I lay on the bed and they joined me. I checked with the girls that they knew it was a 90 minute session and Shirley pointed to the clock and said it started now.

The girls were playing with my cock and giggling and then started kissing each other and lowered themselves down to me so we had some three-way DFKing.

They both headed south and were taking it in turns to suck me while the other licked my balls. Shirley's BJ is just as good as Nicky's.

They then both licked my shaft and helmet and ending up DFKing each other over my cock. They repeated this several times with me looking down and watching them, not believing my luck.

Nicky stayed down to suck me some more while Shirley moved up to lay next to me and we had some more passionate kissing while Nicky played with Shirley’s tits.

In no time Nicky stopped sucking me and started licking Shirley’s pussy and Shirley and I kept kissing. During this they were taking it in turns to stroke my cock.

I got up and went behind Nicky to lick her pussy as she knelt over Shirley, before returning to lie next to Shirley for some more DFKing.

The girls really got into this and Shirley was squirming and squealing with delight as Nicky licked her and inserted her finger up her pussy.

After Shirley had cum and needed to get her breath back, Nicky removed her finger from Shirley’s pussy and stuck it in her (Shirley’s) mouth. Shirley enthusiastic licked on her own cum off Nicky’s fingers so I stuck a couple of fingers up her pussy and vigorously finger-fucked her and then moved them to her mouth with the same result.

I then got the girls to switch so it was Nicky on her back with Shirley between her legs and licking her.

Shirley then grabbed her bag and removed three vibrators.

She put a condom on one which went straight up Nicky’s pussy while Nicky held another against her own clit.

Nicky got me to hold the one up her pussy and told me to angle it upwards towards her g-spot while she pressed the other vibrator on her clit.

Meanwhile Shirley had moved down and was sucking me again.

The third vibrator was unusual. It wasn’t for insertion but had a vibrating ring at the end which the girls used to push against their clits, nipples and even the end of my cock – it gave a weird sensation almost like a small electric shock.

I stuck my fingers up Nicky’s dripping pussy and then moved them in her mouth and, like Shirley, she enthusiastically licked up her own juices.

Nicky soon came and we all had a break to recover while we gently kissed, stroked and licked each other.

I then got the girls to do something I’d been planning. I said I wanted them to 69 each other and positioned Shirley on her back with her head at the end of the bed and Nicky went on top.

I watched them licking each other for a while before kneeling behind Nicky and licking her pussy and rimming her while Shirley licked her clit.

I then stood and stuck a finger up Nicky’s arse while Shirley sucked my cock.

I grabbed a condom and dressed myself and entered Nicky doggie-style while Shirley, still underneath, alternated between licking my balls and licking Nicky’s clit.

A couple of times I withdrew from Nicky’s pussy and put my cock in Shirley’s mouth.

I lay down and got Nicky to change the condom and Shirley straddled me for some cow-girl while Nicky knelt beside us.

I put a finger up Nicky’s pussy while Shirley rode me for a good while and Nicky alternated between licking my balls, kissing me and kissing Shirley.

Time was moving on so I got Shirley to dismount and remove the condom.

At first Nicky sucked me while Shirley and I kissed and then the girls swapped.

Eventually I blew in Shirley’s mouth and she then got Nicky to briefly suck me before I got Shirley to kiss Nicky and transfer my cum into Nicky’s mouth.

Nicky then tried to kiss me to give me my cum but I wouldn’t let her.

We were all exhausted and Shirley lay in my arms on my left hand side, and seemed to go to sleep while Nicky propped herself up on my right hand side and we chatted about other girls and other shops.

I told the girls this was the best double I’d had and they high-fived each other.

There was no rush to get rid of me and we were well over time, even after adding the extra 15 minutes at the start before Shirley joined us. But I didn’t want to mess up Kelly’s timing too much so I eventually told the girls we had to shower and dress.

It was a fantastic full-on session, with many of dreams come true for me, and I’m sure there were other things that we did which I’ve overlooked as it was very much a blur for most of the time.

Big hugs and effusive thanks for these amazing ladies and I went downstairs for a long chat with Kelly.

If you’re looking for a full-on lesbian double, I haven’t found a better combination yet. But unfortunately the only day that they now both work at the same shop is a Wednesday at Kelly’s and you’ll have to book early as Nicky, in particular, is very popular.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Person's Name: Nicky

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Size/Shape: Short hair, 150cm, Size 6, DD Enhanced boobs, Fully Shaven pussy & small ass

Services Provided: GFE, LFK, BBBJ, 69, Cow-Girl, Mish & CIM

Value for money/recommend?: Yes...11 out of 10

Establishment: Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit: 16th Jan 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone: +61 2 9713 9378
    Hours of Business: 10 til late
    Rates: $150 per hour

My experience/comments:

Saw Nicky again today for the 2nd this year. She is more beautiful & sexy than the 1st time I see her

So many great qualities about her, friendly personality, amazing hot, sexy body, cheeky smile & her GFE is out if this world...

I won't go into details but the sex is super hot & passionate. The reviews about her as spot on & I look forward to seeing Nicky again, very soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry forever Nicky
    I will miss you
    And never forget you

Im in your past now
    Last edited by thai69hunter; 21-05-2019 at 09:02 PM. Reason: gramma

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder why she hates you lol.

Banned
    Nicky on roster today 25/7