Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: C Cynthia - Catfished by fake pics for worst punt ever

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Cynthia - Catfished by fake pics for worst punt ever

Okay so initial disclaimer before I get into detail this is my first review so bare with me if it isn't the best or poorly formatted...

First time poster, long time lurker on this forum so I'll give you a bit of background info on myself I've been punting for 2 years now and seen 8 girls in that time, so my sample size is definitely much smaller then most people here for a "worst" experience but this experience was the first one bad enough I felt compelled to write a review warning others as there's no intel on her currently.

Having read many 1st time reviews of girls on sites like this who I've then in turn gone on to see and get great service myself has gave me the itch to try someone new myself, hopefully to give back to this community and maybe highlight a girl people wouldn't of tried otherwise...

I've been eyeing off Cynthia on the Ginza roster for a while but haven't pulled the trigger due to no reviews, however I was feeling a bit frisky this week so thought screw it I'll take the plunge, my reasoning being I've never had a bad punt at either Ginza shop and she looks drop dead gorgeous in her photos on the site, I couldn't take my eyes off her so even they're slightly retouched as most Ginza photos are she'll still be worth a visit, right? Wrong.

Book for an early afternoon timeslot, all goes well, rock up, get shown to the room and immediately when Cynthia opens the door I'm regretting it. This is a completely different woman to the photos. I couldn't see a resemblance whatsoever, she's quite a bit worse in looks across the board and would barely pass off as average to me, I wouldn't even give her a second glance on the street. Still, I thought I may as well give her the benefit of the doubt, I've handed over the money at this point and she may give me the mindblowing PSE service some of the Chinese girls are known for which would make up for her looks. Head on in, exchange greetings and a little bit of broken english flirting from her which involved her grabbing my hands to place on her boobs to "warm up". Okay, that's cool I guess and kinda cute, I can go along with it. She takes my shoes, pants and socks off for me which was also nice I guess before I take the rest off and we jump in the shower. We shower in complete silence despite me trying to strike up conversation with a few compliments and questions which may be due to her lack of English although she made no effort to communicate that either way. No intimate touching, BBBJ or kissing in the shower, just a clinical rub-down. At this point I am already anything but turned on as neither her appearance nor demeanour was attractive whatsoever. She motions for me to get on the bed face down and places a cloth for my dick to rest on. I think okay cool maybe some new catbath technique I haven't got which might be sexy? I lay on the bed face down and close my eyes waiting for it to start.... a minute goes by and I'm still waiting in silence. I look up from the bed and she is sitting down texting on her phone while I'm laying there naked and supremely turned off. She sees me staring at her and before I can ask her what she's doing she quickly types in google translate "Sorry I need to go to the toilet back in 5 minutes" and rushes out of the room.

At this point I think fuck this I'm done, there's no way I'm getting hard let alone busting a nut with such a cold, awkward and careless service. I get dressed and return to reception while she's on the toilet. After a quick discussion with the male receptionist on how unsatisfied I am with her terrible service he offers for me to see another girl. The girls that were available didn't interest me so I settled on a partial refund and walked out. As I was walking out another punter came in asking to see Cynthia for half an hour, I almost felt like warning him but I didn't want to push my luck considering I just got some of my money back and I do like coming to this shop.

I will be back to Ginza as the staff have always been warm, welcoming and helpful with me as well as every other girl ranging from good to 10/10 service, I'll simply chalk this one up to me not doing my due diligence going for a well reviewed girl like I usually do. The Chinese girls generally can be either hit or miss with no inbetween judging from this forum and my mates and this girl is most definitely a miss.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your first post.

Never occurred to you that perhaps sharing some of your other 8 earlier punts will be a better contribution and give back to the forum community?

Keep them coming buddy, and please don’t stop now.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Great review and sorry to hear about the bad punt. It was good that you walked out. I had a similar experience at one of the advertised brothels many years back but I didn't have this community to rely on. Now I just skip all reviews about that premises.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

She looked pretty hot by the photos.
    I was gonna try her today but got busy with work. So many more at ginza I want to try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for your AR. photos were good and was about to try her out but in light of your review i will not.

thanks for heads up

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah saw her in a line up, definitely fake photos and wouldn’t even look at her on the streets.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the AR. Very detailed and I do feel for you. Most of the sessions i had with Ginza have been great though occasionally dud punts here and there but overall, very good with Ginza.

I would have walked like you did in this situation.
    Other things I have learned through these years I have stopped looking at photos. Line up/ say hello helps tremendously. Recommendations from trusted receptionist also great. Pics... forget it...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    pro tip: add a reverse image search extension on your Chrome browser.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shonkybasted's Avatar
    What I find surprising is that Ginza has been around for ages, and I didn’t expect them to be posting fake photos. Surely they would have a good reputation to withhold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My tip is to look at the eyes, the eyes are a dead give away plus the blur/smoothing effect of the skin in the photos. From that you can tell its been heavily doctored. I made a similar mistake like you before learning about this, saw a few girls and they didn't look like their photos at all.

There are apps that automatically make them look whiter, cleaner skin (less blemishes), bigger eyes, younger, pointier chin etc.

Sometimes the chin is massively pointy and you can tell that even if it was done through surgery, there's no way it looks like that in person.

IMO you tend to see it a lot on the Chinese girl pics because they show their face etc. But other girls don't show their face or its partially blocked by something.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the warning bro. Did she at least have silver hair like in the photos?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Welcome to the forum and thanks for your first post.

Never occurred to you that perhaps sharing some of your other 8 earlier punts will be a better contribution and give back to the forum community?

Keep them coming buddy, and please don’t stop now.

Cheers
    I don't see a problem with this. Saves time and effort, especially if the girls have been reviewed dozens of time already.
    This is a helpful warning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you reverse-search one of the photos, this is what comes up:

https://www.google.com/search?q=%E5%...OrdcNb7Mf0mmBM

Not that I understand any of what it says, but if Ginza have posted a fake pic, that is pretty bad!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry about your experience bro. Such a shame because Ginza's always been pretty reliable with the pictures for me albeit heavily touched up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review. I did consider her and she was in my list because the pics are way too hot. But I will take her off from the list now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ginza/479 is still my favourite shop but they do still have WLs like this with fake or totally different photos. More so at 479 then Ginza but its still happened once there

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    This is why lineups are so important. See the girls as they actually are instead of photoshopped or completely fake photos.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What's in it for the shop to post these fake photos?

I can understand if this was some quick money grab by a fly by night hotel, but if I was a new punter, and got that as my first punt at Ginza, I would never return.

Surely the people that run the business are aware of this, is business really so tough out there right now that they are resorting to this kind of behaviour?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review,

I was also thinking about booking her in the beginning of the week when I saw the photos. Must be the coloured hair that got me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea the hair colour got me. Hope the OP at least got a girl with silver hair lol?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast