Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: C Cynthia - Catfished by fake pics for worst punt ever

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Welcome to the forum and thanks for your first post.

Never occurred to you that perhaps sharing some of your other 8 earlier punts will be a better contribution and give back to the forum community?

Keep them coming buddy, and please don’t stop now.

Cheers
    Nope, because the other 8 have all been reviewed already and were praised by everyone. I didn't have a dissenting view to contribute that would of been useful as I enjoyed all of them enough to have sex with them. This girl I was too disgusted to even have sex with. I didn't even want to kiss this girl. So I had to leave a review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For everyone asking if she at least had silver hair, which was part of the reason I was attracted in the first place, nope she didn't even have silver hair, it was her natural colour, black. Total fake all around.

Banned
    did you raise concerns directly with their management?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    did you raise concerns directly with their management?
    No, just reception which is how I got my refund. It seems like complaints fall on deaf ears here now anyway as my friend was actually laughed at by reception when they asked him how his last session was after he left and he told them the girl was terrible. I'm just lucky to get along well with the receptionist. Plenty of bad reviews coming out on here and other websites of Ginza now if they care enough to read them and try to improve.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shonkybasted's Avatar
    I’m surprised management hasn’t chimed in on this thread.
    At least defend yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't really think they care anymore. I know I will be voting with my feet until the service improves.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wow hair not even silver. Feel bad for you bro. It’s a real shame too as I had an amazing punt with coco at ginza

Banned
    When it comes to questionable pics at Ginza, I'll be the first to jump on that bandwagon, after all I've made more than one thread on it myself. But one thing you can't call out a shop for is girls hair colour or style not matching pics. I mean girls change their hair like they change their clothes. Of all things, you can't expect the girls hair to be true to the photo.

Anyway I've been in Sydney for 2 years and I have given Ginza many tries (more tries than they deserve) and I must say its more miss than hit at this shop, it blows my mind how this shop can have such a cult following. They must have been really great in the past and people just can't let go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I must say its more miss than hit at this shop, it blows my mind how this shop can have such a cult following. They must have been really great in the past and people just can't let go.
    That's probably it, I'm the opposite with it being more hit than miss, but that's over the years. I also think with the splitting into two shops the quality control has gradually declined over time, but I still think overall quality is still above the average in the Sydney marketplace. Although I guess there is a limit to what customers can take before they start exploring other options where before there was only the one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The way Ginza was around 2014 for me was unmatchable. It had everything I could hope for, and then some. I suppose it still holds a very special place in the hearts of many punters, but they ain't what they used to be, it seems. What exactly has brought about the change - I do not know!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Long time lurker... I had been going periodically since 2013. This was one of the best shops I would go to have fun.

My experience with them prior to 2018 had been mostly amazing up until they started getting more and more Chinese girls (from China) and opened up the sister shop. In my opinion, I think the experience feels different when you go to the other shop and I personally think the girls there are usually less attractive (I have been with 4 different girls there). This makes sense to differentiate the experience with Ginza where I would return to see the same girl; rather the sister shops vibe is more of like a one night stand.

The service level of Ginza has been relatively the same level though I feel like the experience Ginza has provided over the years does not exist now with most of the new girls and I genuinely haven't had amazing experiences with their Chinese line ups they have to offer. There would be only 3 girls that still work at Ginza from the earlier days that I would return to see. Its not that I dislike Chinese girls in particular but I would not even look at the girls coming from China in their line ups as they just haven't provided me with amazing experiences with the exception of Cassie, Bella (from China) and for a short time Sunny (ABC) were probably the best Chinese girls they had. I think they also had a NZ born Chinese called Jamie which was really good but I believe she was not even Chinese at all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like the NZ born Jamie as well!! I still rmb she told me she lives in Toongabbie. Omg. Best ever bbbj and nobody have ever able to beat it yet. Very lovely girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frauenjaeger View Post
    So most of their photos dont resemble the real ladies at all? Maybe they use the beautifying filter app or photoshop or whatever they use these days to edit faces, those can remove 10 years of age and make faces become pretty. But lets be fair, most shops dont use real photos too right. Even photoshopped, at least its not completely different person, right. Or is it?

Ginza have been one of my favorite shops. They used to be really really good many years ago, one of the best. Just like how 5star was the best 10-20 years ago. It's sad to hear their quality is like this now. Maybe just forget about looking online photos, just come for line up, that way you dont have high expectations before seeing the real thing.

What about service though? Do their service drop also? They used to be good
    In my experience the photos can be anywhere between completely fake to 100% accurate, there is no consistency.

Service wise I don't have any complaints.

Ginza is still great value i reckon compared to the rest of the market. Some incredible girls and service.
    These days I try to be a bit more strategic in my punts due to financial restrictions, some recommendations haven’t always been spot on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adsl777d View Post
    I like the NZ born Jamie as well!! I still rmb she told me she lives in Toongabbie. Omg. Best ever bbbj and nobody have ever able to beat it yet. Very lovely girl.
    Did she have her tongue on your cock like a Maori doing the Haka?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinaLis2 View Post
    Long time lurker... I had been going periodically since 2013. This was one of the best shops I would go to have fun.

My experience with them prior to 2018 had been mostly amazing up until they started getting more and more Chinese girls (from China) and opened up the sister shop. In my opinion, I think the experience feels different when you go to the other shop and I personally think the girls there are usually less attractive (I have been with 4 different girls there). This makes sense to differentiate the experience with Ginza where I would return to see the same girl; rather the sister shops vibe is more of like a one night stand.

The service level of Ginza has been relatively the same level though I feel like the experience Ginza has provided over the years does not exist now with most of the new girls and I genuinely haven't had amazing experiences with their Chinese line ups they have to offer. There would be only 3 girls that still work at Ginza from the earlier days that I would return to see. Its not that I dislike Chinese girls in particular but I would not even look at the girls coming from China in their line ups as they just haven't provided me with amazing experiences with the exception of Cassie, Bella (from China) and for a short time Sunny (ABC) were probably the best Chinese girls they had. I think they also had a NZ born Chinese called Jamie which was really good but I believe she was not even Chinese at all.
    My thoughts exactly on the switch in quality. I also don't especially find their Chinese offerings enticing. The K and J girls I've had at Ginza/479 since 2014/2015 have been juuuuuuuust passable looks-wise (barely at or slightly below my attractiveness threshold). The C girls I frankly haven't even bothered with.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by adsl777d View Post
    Yes one of the best and the reason why I saw her a few times. She had a personality and seemed down to earth at and it showed in her services. She is at least 7/10 in looks. 2017 was one of the best period.

And I think at Ginza the girls usually are at least a 6 or above in overall looks. There have been only one time I didn’t find the girl attractive and well below that and it seemed like OP took another one for the many brothers here.

Again Ginza services hasn’t changed if you’re after great services at a good price that’s the place to go. Having been to some other shops, there are usually less attractive girls there around similar prices. But I really do wish they could return to their better days once again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cynthia's now listed at Ginza and her rate's gone up to $260/hour...?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The silence again is deafening from Ginza Club’s No 1 fan again! Criticise Ginza & the big fans disappear.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    The silence again is deafening from Ginza Club’s No 1 fan again! Criticise Ginza & the big fans disappear.
    Why?...What's the point of bickering?
    It is what it is.
    OP (including few others) weren't satisfied.
    It's between them and Ginza.

You want some additional drama in your life or something.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast