Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: C Cynthia - Catfished by fake pics for worst punt ever

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's even more puzzling is the deafening silence from Ginza/479 itself...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza management is just sitting back, counting the shitloads of $$$$s each day and enjoying all the free publicity. They don't care about these comments and are not obligated to respond. I've already voted with my feet but hold no grudges. I've had so many great experiences there when it was a really good shop. Now?.........nah.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by f6tornado View Post
    Ginza management is just sitting back, counting the shitloads of $$$$s each day and enjoying all the free publicity. They don't care about these comments and are not obligated to respond. I've already voted with my feet but hold no grudges. I've had so many great experiences there when it was a really good shop. Now?.........nah.
    One thing that sums it all up was when I popped into 310. I saw a Lamborghini parked inside the back yard area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol loyalty is a funny thing in this situation, in this case though i like ginza for its reliabilty with new girls. If thats gone, just vote with your feet as has been said.
    Usually though once i found a good regular i would want to try and see her privately as it can work out better for the WL and cost less for me depending. So obviously we all look out for ourselves in the end

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    One thing that sums it all up was when I popped into 310. I saw a Lamborghini parked inside the back yard area.
    Well, you know, it is the very customer service that used to make them stand out that has brought about this success. How do they not understand this??

It’s like any business that becomes a franchise. Once the owner steps back... the quality control suffers. Wilson knew his punters tastes and likes... and could give tailored recommendations. Well done to him. I’m guessing it’s harder to do these days Because of its size or the way it’s run. Tony at 278 is usually very helpful with his recommendations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i guess once ya get famous and popular, you end up being complacent, customer service takes a slide. Things can change when punters vote with their feet and wallets.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by poida View Post
    i guess once ya get famous and popular, you end up being complacent, customer service takes a slide. Things can change when punters vote with their feet and wallets.
    Personally, I have. At least until such time as their customer (!) service improves - and this includes receptionists.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123