Thread: Anyone know what is happening with Zen?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anyone know what is happening with Zen?

I knew the big opening where rosemary used to be wasn’t happening but does anyone know if it’s going to be opening somewhere??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As far as I know it has reopened at 723 Stanley St, but with new owner. At least that is according to their facebook page. I haven't looked too much into it, but it reads as possibly a sole trader.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I knew it was sold or handed off a whole ago and I heard that they were going to move to the rosemary location. Signs all disappeared at about the same time as those rumors and then covid happened. Now old rosemary is empty and zen are definitely not there and from what I heard won’t be..

Banned
    I didn't know it was a while ago.

They definitely moved from mains to 723 and were operating until the shutdown.

Most likely changed hands in the last few weeks? They had updated Fbook and indicated they would re-open July 10.

I heard the lease at 723 was for 5 years. I think they got lucky in getting out from that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    I didn't know it was a while ago.

They definitely moved from mains to 723 and were operating until the shutdown.

Most likely changed hands in the last few weeks? They had updated Fbook and indicated they would re-open July 10.

I heard the lease at 723 was for 5 years. I think they got lucky in getting out from that.
    Yeah you’re right Facebook implies they are at old rosemary... interesting... last week that place was definitely technically vacant... new owner must have smoothed things over....

Come on zen man, I know you’d be reading this in whatever incarnation you’re using now, tell us the story...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Zen moved to 723 Stanley from KP Main Rd.
    Now has an A-frame sign on the footpath outside. Open door and go upstairs at 723 Stanley St.
    Rosemary's is nearby (round corner), painted yellow, and still closed last time I saw.
    Not the same place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Zen moved to 723 Stanley from KP Main Rd.
    Now has an A-frame sign on the footpath outside. Open door and go upstairs at 723 Stanley St.
    Rosemary's is nearby (round corner), painted yellow, and still closed last time I saw.
    Not the same place.
    Ahh ok thanks, the close proximity must be why the rosemary rumors started....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The rosemary was for up for lease about a week ago with complete setup now I see it’s been lease so my guess is that a new place will open next few weeks on that site

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well articulated. Point 5 really applies to you. May be point 7 too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Well articulated. Point 5 really applies to you. May be point 7 too.
    Woah shots fired... point 7?? Criticizing the music taste?? Harsh..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    Interesting development from FB page.

Zen Boutique Massage business including the lease is up for sale. Business is good but I prefer to be owner/operator and plan to open a new shop elsewhere. Everything set up, ready to run, cheap rent, low expenses, customer base from 7 years operation.
    Really hope that Zen boss decides to reopen as their hiring standards seems to be to my liking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    IF the truth be known Bravolima dont hold your breath

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bravolima View Post
    Really hope that Zen boss decides to reopen as their hiring standards seems to be to my liking.
    Sky seems to be back on track again, if you like Zen, you probably will like Sky, but just be mindful they just got raided a few months back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    Sky seems to be back on track again, if you like Zen, you probably will like Sky, but just be mindful they just got raided a few months back
    Sky?? I know sky angels.. what am I missing out on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I believe what ococpunt is Sky at 8mile plains. Not sure if they open at the same location.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think he's referring to Sky Day Spa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    I think he's referring to Sky Day Spa
    Oh yeah... what a dumb moment that was...