Wechat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm
    Rates : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $55, 60 minutes $65

Services Provided: good massage skill and accommodating

Value for money/recommend? : Yes YMMV

My experience/comments :
    3 Japanese on rostered, wechat replied Nana and Miki available. Jayden suggested Miki, never wrong as I have visited a few Japanese ML here Christina, Kiana, Ellie, Lola, Ai etc.

Arrived 5 minutes earlier with easy council parking, walked in saw Jayden, he gave me a signal follow me as a customer waiting. Make sure to book before you come as this shop has a good record of girls fully booked or long waiting time. The room was warm, good preparation. Miki walked in, long hair, beautiful smiling face, politely Japanese manners and I offered her tips then laid down to experience her routines

Miki started by crawled up to massage table on top my body with good stimulation of skin contact and her long hair smells good, Very soft and nice talking. Work only Tuesday and study management at Uni.

After break the ice, my action time with massage in between and playtime, embraced every inch of her body, front and back, bubbly meaty bum, natural B with easily turn hard nips, beautiful Japanese pubic style with nice asset

Clean up as wash basin in the room, watching Miki washing herself then she washed those oils on me before we clothes on. Cuddled before leaving the room, met Jayden, saying good? I replied, another booking on Friday

As I don’t really expecting too much, follow the flows and most of my moments have surprises. YMMV
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As I have commented in another post ... 227NS has the best Japanese girls in Sydney. Their recruitment in Japanese girls is exceptional.
    p.s. also the shop looks much better after the renovation!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    As I have commented in another post ... 227NS has the best Japanese girls in Sydney. Their recruitment in Japanese girls is exceptional.
    p.s. also the shop looks much better after the renovation!!!
    Yes NC3 agreed with you as the rest 227NSM has some of the best. I am able to visit another Japanese Hana today. She likes banana very good though
    Yes I saw new flooring
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. Not many Japanese girls nowadays especially with service oriented. I had been to Haymarket those Japanese girls are limited with additional charges and ended up paying $170 for nhj and touching. That’s a ripped off as little head thinking.

Can anyone message me for this shop as I have visited Irene and Hana before very happy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you pm me what services she offered you Leslie75. Your inbox is full and I cannot pm you

Quote Originally Posted by azza1234 View Post
    Can you pm me what services she offered you Leslie75. Your inbox is full and I cannot pm you
    Below is the link to private, you can read yourself.
    First visit normally will be standard nhj unless you learn master Woods skills or brother Hogrider techniques, you may go beyond standard.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...5039%3B227-NSM
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Leslie,

I'm still new here, I cannot see the link you had provided. I am thinking about paying Miki a visit. Can you PM me of her services. thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Leslie.
    New member here, I am unable to view your private link. I would appreciate if you could also PM me Miki's service's if possible.
    Many thanks 😃

Hi Lee
    😂 thanks for reading but can you post another 4 posts as I couldn’t pm you
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Leslie, i'm onto it, got another 5 posts up today, might need to wait abit for mods to approve them, but appreciate you trying to PM me later if you have time, cheers bro

Quote Originally Posted by lee4winger View Post
    Hey Leslie, i'm onto it, got another 5 posts up today, might need to wait abit for mods to approve them, but appreciate you trying to PM me later if you have time, cheers bro
    😂 Good job mate
    Already pm and enjoy your reading
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Below is the link to private, you can read yourself.
    First visit normally will be standard nhj unless you learn master Woods skills or brother Hogrider techniques, you may go beyond standard.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...5039%3B227-NSM
    Leslie would you be able to PM me the same? Never tried rnt so I am curious as to what happens behind the scenes. Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I like this place and Nikki sounds like she could be my next pick. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by grudgory View Post
    Leslie would you be able to PM me the same? Never tried rnt so I am curious as to what happens behind the scenes. Thanks
    Check pm mate.
    RNT has some risk of excitements, compare to brothel shop. Love to tease those ML and normally has GFE with mutual respect. Some ML can drive us good but occasionally you have to be the driver with those newbies.

Try to visit those shops with good reviews, to avoids disappointment 😢
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Miki also used to be at 121 Central Massage (saw her there there last year) but no longer works there, she is actually Chinese but studied in Japan for awhile so can speak Jap fairly fluently. Really nice and polite girl, definitely worth a visit if your after a sensible GFE massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Miki is a babe and very popular... I didnt kmow she was Chinese as her mannerism, vocab and attitude is 100% Osaka Japanese....

She's def not one of those claiming to be Japanese or Mixed and have no genuine Japanese traits at all.

Great ML...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree 100%, she's a great ML, if she hadn't spoke fluent mandarin to the receptionist, i wouldn't have guessed her Chinese background either. Nevertheless she's great, and service is fantastic from what i remember. Will definitely visit her again

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Miki is a babe and very popular... I didnt kmow she was Chinese as her mannerism, vocab and attitude is 100% Osaka Japanese....

She's def not one of those claiming to be Japanese or Mixed and have no genuine Japanese traits at all.

Great ML...
    Agreed with you bro I received good service from Miki, her attitude and personality extremely polite
    Anyway, hopefully she will be back to 227 again as her last day today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's sad to hear, i do recall her saying she wanted to focus on studies and probably had a BF, anyway wish her all the best, a lovely girl and sure she will be missed.