Person's Name : C Lolita

Establishment : 278 Club (Ginza Empire)

Date of visit :22 October 2021

Weblink: http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/2716

Phone : 0416 020 278

Rates : $260/h

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ & GFE

Size/shape : Slim, petite B cup, 152 CM (tiny)

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Recommend? : Yes

Lolita is a new girl working at Ginza. However, she used to work at an establishment in Burwood in the past year or two.

Ginza was very busy on that day. You know it is busy when the shop back entrance smells like cigarettes, sweat and the heat coming from the dryer. The transaction was smooth. There was a short line in the cashier, and I did not have to wait in the waiting room with other punters on that day. I waited in the room and heard a knock shortly after, and what I saw was a very tiny petite young Chinese Girl wearing a tank top and tight denim shorts greeted me. She is adorable. Her English is limited, but she can still hold a basic conversation.

During the shower session, it was very standard. No DFK, no teasing and no build-up. Lolita just gave me a backwash and washed my parts before proceeding to shower BBBJ. The BBBJ was also standard and quick, lasting only 20 seconds with a very light tongue play. However, her tongue movement was not at the right spot, so it felt strange to me.
When I was drying up, I saw her washing her private part with special soap, prepping her pussy for some DATY. (But I don't feel like DATY on that day)

Moving on to the bed. I was looking at her body which reminds me of an anime girl type of body. It was tiny and petite. Her pussy was smooth with no hair on it. I was just wondering if she could take it today as I was feeling very horny.

We started with a very light FK, moving on to BBBJ, and she did the same technique. But this time, Lolita BBBJ session was longer than the shower. Because of her basic technique, I got bored quickly and asked her to domme upstart with missionary,

Missionary is on, and wow, guys, she may be small, but she can take some pounding. Her leg is quite flexible, so I put her leg between my shoulder and started trusting deep. Her pussy felt so good. Not too loose and not too tight. I fucked her hard till she started sweating.

Moving on to 2nd position doggy. I enjoyed doggy with Lolita, and I can feel the edge of her vagina as I am pounding her at this stage. I could feel and hear that her pussy was so wet. In my mind, I felt like stuffing her pussy like a sausage roll. I got tired, so we changed to cowgirl, and she fucked me till she was tired and switched to missionary again, where I fucked her hard until I climaxed.

I usually could not last 3-4 minutes, but it was a non-stop pounding for 16 minutes this time. Because of the intense session, I could not go for round two. So I ended up just talking with her until the buzzer rang.

Overall, I enjoyed the session. I would probably see her again in the future. With her lack of skills, it felt like having sex with your virgin girlfriend, and she could take a good pounding. However, with time I think her technique will improve.