Wechat ID: twinklestar227
Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
Phone : (02) 9743 3401
Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm
Rates : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $55, 60 minutes $65

Services Provided: good massage skill and accommodating

Value for money/recommend? : Yes YMMV

My experience/comments :
3 Japanese on rostered, wechat replied Nana and Miki available. Jayden suggested Miki, never wrong as I have visited a few Japanese ML here Christina, Kiana, Ellie, Lola, Ai etc.

Arrived 5 minutes earlier with easy council parking, walked in saw Jayden, he gave me a signal follow me as a customer waiting. Make sure to book before you come as this shop has a good record of girls fully booked or long waiting time. The room was warm, good preparation. Miki walked in, long hair, beautiful smiling face, politely Japanese manners and I offered her tips then laid down to experience her routines

Miki started by crawled up to massage table on top my body with good stimulation of skin contact and her long hair smells good, Very soft and nice talking. Work only Tuesday and study management at Uni.

After break the ice, my action time with massage in between and playtime, embraced every inch of her body, front and back, bubbly meaty bum, natural B with easily turn hard nips, beautiful Japanese pubic style with nice asset

Clean up as wash basin in the room, watching Miki washing herself then she washed those oils on me before we clothes on. Cuddled before leaving the room, met Jayden, saying good? I replied, another booking on Friday

As I don’t really expecting too much, follow the flows and most of my moments have surprises. YMMV