Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indian Sarah (Fake Pics)- Bait & Switch

Thumbs up Indian Sarah (Fake Pics)- Bait & Switch

WL's Name : Sarah
    Establishment : Eden Club - Crows Nest
    Date of Visit : 07/07/2020
    Contact Weblink : https://edengardenmassage.com/
    Phone : 02 8957 2086
    Rates : 30 min $130 (When I called earlier I was told it will be $200 for 45 min)

Nationality or Ethnicity: Advertised as Indian, however the lady told me she was from Korea and average good English
    Services Provided : Shower together, BBBJ, FS
    My Recommendation : Absolute waste of money and a clear case of Bait & Switch - NOT RECOMMENDED

I had been waiting for the lockdown on the FS places to end and 1st July was the day it was. I didn't want to go in the first week as I expected most of the places to be full and good ladies booked out. I was really interested in the lady on the Eden Club's roster, Advertised as Sarah Sexiest Indian Babe, 22 YO Uni student.
    https://edengardenmassage.com/sexies...an-babe-sarah/

I decided to try out this place, called the establishment around 4 and asked if Sarah was working, I was advised that she is, requested for a booking and was advised that the price is $200 for 45min, I though it was a little steep but then if the lady was indeed as mentioned on the website I thought it would only be fair and agreed.

It was raining by the time I reached and ended up about 10 mins late, I did call and inform about it though. Once inside I was shown towards the room and I told the Papasan I had a booking with Sarah, he asked how long I wanted to stay, for some reason I felt it was a little fishy (maybe my 6th sense was acting up) I said 30 mins and the guy said it was $130 for Diamond service, I asked again to confirm if it was Sarah, he said Yeah! The new girl!!!

Settled the finances and was waiting for the lady, partly excited to have a punt after ages and partly unsure of how it will go, especially after the huge change in prices.

Knock on the door and a completely different lady turned up, she must be in her 30's for sure. I was completely baffled at this, this was not the way a punt after 3.5 months of dry season supposed to go This was the time I should have politely refused, but I wasn't thinking from my brain
    The lady asked if I want to have a shower together, I usually shower before visiting to be extra clean, but I do in the premise too, for the lady's satisfaction. I entered the shower, In my mind I was like let's give it a chance, you never know how it can turn up(huge mistake). The lady soon joined and gave me a good wash but she had sagged boobs, loose tummy, huge bummer!!! my little bouy lost any interest at this stage. Dried ourselves after shower and hopped on the bed, but it was already too late to back off, she started with a cat bath and BBBJ after spraying mouthwash on it, the lady really was trying hard but I just couldn't get it up (Not blaming the lady, she really tried but she just wasn't my type). Helped myself to get it a little harder to slip on a dom, followed by missionary and doggie but I just couldn't do it any longer, it must have been about 15 mins, I excused myself telling her I was tired, the lady said she can give me a hand job, I was like okay - let's give it a try. But I just couldn't do it too much disappointment at this stage and anger for switch and bait was taking over anything the lady was trying. I asked her to stop, excused myself, took a shower, cleaned myself and before I left asked where was the lady from, she said she was from Korea. I did apologize the lady before leaving as I felt it was not her mistake but the establishment and the papasan failed me!

It was such a bummer!!! Walked out, still raining got drenched on my way to car park at Woolworths! Came back home utterly disappointed, poured myself a glass of wine to try and get over

I think I will stick to Chatswood 60, 42 & City for my future punts for a while, not willing to take another risk anytime soon.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think you got switched bro. I saw the actual Sarah in eden on her way to see another client. I’ve been to eden garden. Yes most of the girls were milfs and I go when I’m extremely horny as it’s near my work.

I went there once and was waiting for my Chinese milf and Sarah walked in, going into the wrong room so she definitely exists, quite pretty also but yea you definitely got switched. Probably another punter came in and they might of given Sarah to someone else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Poor form. Booking should have been honoured. Thanks for the review.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I think you got switched bro. I saw the actual Sarah in eden on her way to see another client. I’ve been to eden garden. Yes most of the girls were milfs and I go when I’m extremely horny as it’s near my work.

I went there once and was waiting for my Chinese milf and Sarah walked in, going into the wrong room so she definitely exists, quite pretty also but yea you definitely got switched. Probably another punter came in and they might of given Sarah to someone else.
    So Meng...was the Sarah you saw walk in the room an attractive girl and the same or similar the the advertised photo?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    So Meng...was the Sarah you saw walk in the room an attractive girl and the same or similar the the advertised photo?
    Those new photos are way too glamorous. But yes she’s quite thin and a decent face. I was waiting in a room and another punter came in saying he’s booked Sarah and then two minutes later she comes into my room lol. One of the milf WL had to call her out and said she went to the wrong room.

Don't know what to make of this place. Been a few times, once to see an old favourite so service was pretty much guaranteed. Rooms are pretty good, but some of the service was a bit meh......pricing is not really clear, well, until I got the scoop from my regular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the Sarah is the same as the girl in the pics then WOW.

Not sure if got switched or what happened. It did leave a bad taste in my mouth though. I'm too skeptical to go back again. My concern was that, when I asked the Papasan he did say this - "Yes, Sarah, new girl!". Anyway, hope the next punt turns out good. Does anyone know if I can ever see an Indian Lady!!!
    This is one thing which has been on my list for a really long time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bummer, I always try to avoid bait and switch. So far places I've been has been good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have contemplated this and the girl in that pic is top value at those prices. An absolute babe. If she exists.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What happened to me the other week was I made an enquiry who is on the roster that morning and they texted me who was available that moment.I texted him who among the girls do CIM and he replied all of the girls in Diamond service. I checked their website and see the girls photo which others looks real so I showed up and the guy asked me if I had a booking and said I want to see who is in the rosters today. Unfortunately, only one girl said Hi in the waiting room and guy came back insisting me to get her. I asked the guy when will be the next girl available and he said Sarah will be available in 5 mins. So i checked the photo again and awed how she looks like with those model like body and a nice tan color and decided to booked her for 30 mins. I ask first if Sarah can do CIM and he said yes in Diamond service. The standard service I think 90$ for 30 mins and 130$ for Diamond. But the guy said she is the most popular girl so her Diamond rate is 150$ for half hour. I agreed and pay the deed and he showed me the room. I started to undress then she came and to my surprise she’s not the one in the photo Im pretty sure about that. The Sarah that showed up is the same girl you describing on your AR. Well she was already there and don’t want to wait another 20 minutes I might try her then. Asked her where she from said she is from Malaysia and looks like she don’t want to have a conversation at all. The session starts with some catbath while I’m in lying position and a little boob slide on my back. She started to stroke my Jaja Dingdong while I’m still lying for the next minute. She asked me to turnover and she do the cat bath again while stroking me. I tried to reach her boobies and she goes all the way down to my thigh and licking every inch of it. After the bathing, she reached her wipes and wiped the head and shaft of my Dingdong and proceed with BBBJ which last only a minute and grab her dom and continue to give me a BJ. It was not rushed but there is nothing special about it. Get a hard on and she jumped on me and do woman on top. Change position do missionary for a couple of minutes then do doggy position. After a couple of minutes in that position I told her I want to finish with cum in mouth. She replied angrily and said “No” she will not do that. That was the time I asked myself if I did not made it clear with the guy why I did upgrade to Diamond service or maybe was not informed. I told her I booked for Diamond service so I expecting her to do what is included. That’s where she said I need to pay another extra money for the extra service I am looking for. She also said that guy in the reception just new in the shop so he didn’t know about the extras. I am now starting to lose my urge when all the these drama come up and don’t want to hear anymore of her explanation and just told her she can go now i will just make a quick shower before I go. Before I go, I spoke to the guy about what happened and said he didn’t know that Sarah didn’t do CIM which I asked him before i booked and upgrade to Diamond. He said he will just talked to her and it will never happen again. Actually that was my first time and probably the last to set foot on that place. If i only knew I’ll just go with her in standard service, because that was service I got looks like and its more acceptable. Will I return? Hell No! I don’t know why the reception didn’t coordinate with the girls about what included in standard, Premium and Diamond service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is the confusion due to the fact that they have a Sarah as well as a Sara maybe? And even they are getting confused?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m not going back to that place. The advertised girls are almost never the girls there. Big pressure to pay before seeing girls. I once had an outstanding punt their, 4 or 5 duds since. I won’t go back

Banned
    Dear customers, apologies for the confusion and errors made by our manager/receptionist.

Sara indeed do exists and she is in today. Apologies for the service and we will make sure we provide better service next time.
    The receptionist's behaviour is not acceptable and will be reprimanded.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Very dishonest establishment

Had a similar experience with this place. They advertise the girls and claim how young and beautiful they are and when you turn up, it's nothing like what they advertised. I even asked the papasan before paying to go into the room if the girl is as beautiful and as young as described. Big disappointment when the milf lady walks in. At least 10 years older and below average standard in looks. I don't mind that they can't get the high quality girls, but don't cheat your customers and make them think they are getting something they're not. They will always ask for the money before showing you the girls. I guess that's their tactics because if you see the ladies first, maybe alot of the customers will turn away and go. Just be honest, that's all I'm asking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quito Joe View Post
    I’m not going back to that place. The advertised girls are almost never the girls there. Big pressure to pay before seeing girls. I once had an outstanding punt their, 4 or 5 duds since. I won’t go back
    Agreed brother. Wasted my money at this joint. Really dissapointed to say the least.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by edenclubbrothel View Post
    Dear customers, apologies for the confusion and errors made by our manager/receptionist.

Sara indeed do exists and she is in today. Apologies for the service and we will make sure we provide better service next time.
    The receptionist's behaviour is not acceptable and will be reprimanded.
    That was also that idiot papasan said when I tried to raise my complaint about the service I got. It seems he doesn’t know about what he is talking about. He just want to get the money right away and tell the same script every time there is a dispute.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Totally agree with you brother. I’ll be more happy and get service if the real girl walks in that they advertise than cheat on you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Such a shame that shops STILL practice this short sighted, time wasting and trust eroding practice of bait & switch!

Dumbest thing ever, customers will find out once they turn up! With new shops opening up in the area they should focus on clean, honest and friendly service that encourages repeat business not act like they ‘hustling’ on a street corner!! 🙄

Thanks for the honest review. Hope management act on it quickly as they have a big shop in great location.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Click Bait Eden Club

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmanic View Post
    Such a shame that shops STILL practice this short sighted, time wasting and trust eroding practice of bait & switch!

Dumbest thing ever, customers will find out once they turn up! With new shops opening up in the area they should focus on clean, honest and friendly service that encourages repeat business not act like they ‘hustling’ on a street corner!! 🙄

Thanks for the honest review. Hope management act on it quickly as they have a big shop in great location.
    We just want to share our experience and it just happened it all negative and bad especially its our first time to visit the shop. I hope the management may have a look with this issue and make a resolution with these one. But as of now we are giving you a warning all our brothers out there who is thinking to visit this place. It still your choice. We are not stopping you but we don’t know maybe something change is going to happen the next time you visit there. We are just setting some expectations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast