WL's Name : Sarah
Establishment : Eden Club - Crows Nest
Date of Visit : 07/07/2020
Contact Weblink : https://edengardenmassage.com/
Phone : 02 8957 2086
Rates : 30 min $130 (When I called earlier I was told it will be $200 for 45 min)

Nationality or Ethnicity: Advertised as Indian, however the lady told me she was from Korea and average good English
Services Provided : Shower together, BBBJ, FS
My Recommendation : Absolute waste of money and a clear case of Bait & Switch - NOT RECOMMENDED

I had been waiting for the lockdown on the FS places to end and 1st July was the day it was. I didn't want to go in the first week as I expected most of the places to be full and good ladies booked out. I was really interested in the lady on the Eden Club's roster, Advertised as Sarah Sexiest Indian Babe, 22 YO Uni student.
https://edengardenmassage.com/sexies...an-babe-sarah/

I decided to try out this place, called the establishment around 4 and asked if Sarah was working, I was advised that she is, requested for a booking and was advised that the price is $200 for 45min, I though it was a little steep but then if the lady was indeed as mentioned on the website I thought it would only be fair and agreed.

It was raining by the time I reached and ended up about 10 mins late, I did call and inform about it though. Once inside I was shown towards the room and I told the Papasan I had a booking with Sarah, he asked how long I wanted to stay, for some reason I felt it was a little fishy (maybe my 6th sense was acting up) I said 30 mins and the guy said it was $130 for Diamond service, I asked again to confirm if it was Sarah, he said Yeah! The new girl!!!

Settled the finances and was waiting for the lady, partly excited to have a punt after ages and partly unsure of how it will go, especially after the huge change in prices.

Knock on the door and a completely different lady turned up, she must be in her 30's for sure. I was completely baffled at this, this was not the way a punt after 3.5 months of dry season supposed to go This was the time I should have politely refused, but I wasn't thinking from my brain
The lady asked if I want to have a shower together, I usually shower before visiting to be extra clean, but I do in the premise too, for the lady's satisfaction. I entered the shower, In my mind I was like let's give it a chance, you never know how it can turn up(huge mistake). The lady soon joined and gave me a good wash but she had sagged boobs, loose tummy, huge bummer!!! my little bouy lost any interest at this stage. Dried ourselves after shower and hopped on the bed, but it was already too late to back off, she started with a cat bath and BBBJ after spraying mouthwash on it, the lady really was trying hard but I just couldn't get it up (Not blaming the lady, she really tried but she just wasn't my type). Helped myself to get it a little harder to slip on a dom, followed by missionary and doggie but I just couldn't do it any longer, it must have been about 15 mins, I excused myself telling her I was tired, the lady said she can give me a hand job, I was like okay - let's give it a try. But I just couldn't do it too much disappointment at this stage and anger for switch and bait was taking over anything the lady was trying. I asked her to stop, excused myself, took a shower, cleaned myself and before I left asked where was the lady from, she said she was from Korea. I did apologize the lady before leaving as I felt it was not her mistake but the establishment and the papasan failed me!

It was such a bummer!!! Walked out, still raining got drenched on my way to car park at Woolworths! Came back home utterly disappointed, poured myself a glass of wine to try and get over

I think I will stick to Chatswood 60, 42 & City for my future punts for a while, not willing to take another risk anytime soon.