Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indian Sarah (Fake Pics)- Bait & Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Stiff Rogers View Post
    What happened to me the other week was I made an enquiry who is on the roster that morning and they texted me who was available that moment.I texted him who among the girls do CIM and he replied all of the girls in Diamond service. I checked their website and see the girls photo which others looks real so I showed up and the guy asked me if I had a booking and said I want to see who is in the rosters today. Unfortunately, only one girl said Hi in the waiting room and guy came back insisting me to get her. I asked the guy when will be the next girl available and he said Sarah will be available in 5 mins. So i checked the photo again and awed how she looks like with those model like body and a nice tan color and decided to booked her for 30 mins. I ask first if Sarah can do CIM and he said yes in Diamond service. The standard service I think 90$ for 30 mins and 130$ for Diamond. But the guy said she is the most popular girl so her Diamond rate is 150$ for half hour. I agreed and pay the deed and he showed me the room. I started to undress then she came and to my surprise she’s not the one in the photo Im pretty sure about that. The Sarah that showed up is the same girl you describing on your AR. Well she was already there and don’t want to wait another 20 minutes I might try her then. Asked her where she from said she is from Malaysia and looks like she don’t want to have a conversation at all. The session starts with some catbath while I’m in lying position and a little boob slide on my back. She started to stroke my Jaja Dingdong while I’m still lying for the next minute. She asked me to turnover and she do the cat bath again while stroking me. I tried to reach her boobies and she goes all the way down to my thigh and licking every inch of it. After the bathing, she reached her wipes and wiped the head and shaft of my Dingdong and proceed with BBBJ which last only a minute and grab her dom and continue to give me a BJ. It was not rushed but there is nothing special about it. Get a hard on and she jumped on me and do woman on top. Change position do missionary for a couple of minutes then do doggy position. After a couple of minutes in that position I told her I want to finish with cum in mouth. She replied angrily and said “No” she will not do that. That was the time I asked myself if I did not made it clear with the guy why I did upgrade to Diamond service or maybe was not informed. I told her I booked for Diamond service so I expecting her to do what is included. That’s where she said I need to pay another extra money for the extra service I am looking for. She also said that guy in the reception just new in the shop so he didn’t know about the extras. I am now starting to lose my urge when all the these drama come up and don’t want to hear anymore of her explanation and just told her she can go now i will just make a quick shower before I go. Before I go, I spoke to the guy about what happened and said he didn’t know that Sarah didn’t do CIM which I asked him before i booked and upgrade to Diamond. He said he will just talked to her and it will never happen again. Actually that was my first time and probably the last to set foot on that place. If i only knew I’ll just go with her in standard service, because that was service I got looks like and its more acceptable. Will I return? Hell No! I don’t know why the reception didn’t coordinate with the girls about what included in standard, Premium and Diamond service.
    That's such a disappointment, first the shop charges extra stating that she is the advertised girl, then it's bait & switch and worst is the service! No wonder the shop shows banned on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by carlitostevez View Post
    Is the confusion due to the fact that they have a Sarah as well as a Sara maybe? And even they are getting confused?
    Well, I don't quite agree that it was a simple confusion as mentioned by StiffRogers and me the advertised Sarah is expensive that the Sara! So if the shop is charging more I expect them to honor what they have agreed to.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So this shop is a total dodgy place, always play Bait & Switch.

Last year had similar experience, and when I found out, the male manager/receptionist quickly got mad and asked me to leave.

Like, wtf, the shop didn't want to apologise for their practice but blame their customers to find out truth?

And guys don't expect the shop's management would fix the problem, I doubt they intentionly play this Bait & Switch and they know EXACTLY when they cheated.

Totally disgusting place and receptionist.

Banned
    Seen Sarah before.
    However it seems it was anomaly.
    Even loyal card can't get me come to back after recent visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I visited this place last week and I knew of their tactics. I refused to pay up front and played nice about it. Obviously not pleased but showed me one girl and well...the descriptions previously stated of older ladies pretty much sums it up.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12