Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coco insanely sexy and a awesome fuck

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Coco insanely sexy and a awesome fuck

So was in the city for work and was feeling horny. Texted Ginza on wechat asking if I can book Coco for 1 hour. I had tried to book her last year but she went home last minute and I ended up seeing Claire who was a little average for me to be honest.

I was surprised that I was confirmed for the booking given how busy all the brothels are. Rocked up to 310, the friendly Korean receptionist asked for $250 and it was up to the room. She opened the door and I noticed she was still eating. Her cheek had some food in it and to be honest it was quite cute. So looks wise. Photos on the website matches her 100% surprisingly given how other photos seem to be super touched up. She's nice and slim, beautiful long black hair, lovely supple red lips and she had nice deep red lipstick on which accentuated her beauty. Her pussy is unshaved and she's got these nice firm C cup tits that felt natural but I really can't tell because they were just perfectly shaped. Shes got a full sleeve tattoo on one arm and some small ones near her chest and one on the back of her neck area. Again no big deal because she looked just gorgeous. From the old ARs I've ready brothers were saying how she looked a bit like a ice queen beauty but she seemed really friendly to me. I complimented her a bit and we chatted a little and it was into the shower. She gave me a good wash down and some shower BBBJ.

Onto the bed and we hugged and petted each other like BF and GF. I sucked those lovely tits of hers as she moaned. One thing I have to say is that from the way she moves and grooves, she's a pro at this. The way she makes her way around your body really gets you going. Lots of licking of the nipples (yes she used some teeth on it but it felt nice and kinky to be honest and doesn't leave a mark), kissing my legs gently, down my groin and then licking your balls and cock. BBBJ was great. Lot's of tip licking and tongue flicking. Licks your shaft while looking at you with those beautiful eyes. After a while she moved back up to my body for more catbath and I directed her face for some kissing. She's a bit reluctant for DFK initially but if you go slow and sensually get her to open up yes she'll give some DFK. I then went down on her for some DATY and she great, nice moans, whilst she'll wrap her shapely legs around you and push your face down deeper. Half way through I took off my glasses as they were getting in the way and she picked them up and placed them on herself while I was eating her out. She's really a cheeky one.

After a while of DATY I moved back up to the bed where she hugged and positioned me sideways for some more BBBJ. At this point I really wanted to fuck her. Again she's suck a pro, I didn't even realise and she already has the condom out and ready whilst still blowing me. Popped it on and then we went for it in CG! She does this thing where she rests her legs on your legs while she's hopping on and it's marvellous. She's a tiny girl so not heavy at all. Switched to mish where we kissed each other's body and she gave me a bit more nipple catbath then it was onto doggy for a big finish.

We cleaned up and cuddled a bit. She played some music for me and asked about my previous experiences at Ginza. I mentioned I booked her before but she went home because she wasn't feeling well and saw Claire instead. She apparently knows Claire and asked how that was and I said it was no where near as good as her. As we were chatting she started fondling me again and coming up and kissing my neck and my cock was hard instantly again. Some more bbbj and then dom back on and it was CG and doggy until the buzzer rang and I knew my second shot wasn't coming. I thanked her for being such a trooper and we showered and I went out a poorer but happier man.

Can totally understand all the great reviews on coco. She's a gem. Another great WL called coco to add to my memories hahaha.

Punt on brothers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    Nice AR.
    Just a silly question. Do you always wear glasses when you are having a session?
    I do wear glasses too but I always take it off. It's so annoying sometimes cos I can't see clearly lol
    I wear glasses and always have glasses on during my sessions, because this helps me to see clearly..
    I took 2 times off for Mia as she asked for it, but the other 3 times I was still wearing my glasses.
    I still prefer wearing it as it doesn't annoy me but actually helps me to see the girl clearly.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    Nice AR.
    Just a silly question. Do you always wear glasses when you are having a session?
    I do wear glasses too but I always take it off. It's so annoying sometimes cos I can't see clearly lol
    Prefer to wear glasses as I’m blind as a bat without them and for such a hot girl like coco, I’m definitely wearing them to get a great look at her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another silly question, I couldn't find Coco in the roster. Is it not Cici rather than Coco? Or was I looking at the wrongly place?

Great punt bro!!! I am so happy about you!!!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Another silly question, I couldn't find Coco in the roster. Is it not Cici rather than Coco? Or was I looking at the wrongly place?
    Nah bro it’s coco. Check the ginza roster. Remember Ginza has two shops. One is Ginza Empire and the other is Ginza Club at 310 Cleveland street. She’s in Ginza Club

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good glasses question, as i noticed that if you take them off, you miss 1/2 of the part.. the view... always had my glasses on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I find this moment the most sexual.
    'Shes got a full sleeve tattoo on one arm and some small ones near her chest and one on the back of her neck area.'

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    LOL on catchgod everyone say her service depends on that day she is happy or not happy, this time you just lucky

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is coco measurements like height, weight, look etc

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Saw her a month or two ago if she was any skinnier she would be literal skin and bones, told me she was 23, most girls are pretty honest with this stuff. The photos dont looked shopped at all you can tell by the tats its her
    I agree. I've seen her many many times. This girl is as skinny as they come. Her body is perfect in every way. Skinny, slinky, leggy for her height, big natural boobs. Her service, though, may not be everyone's cup of tea.

I think Haga has either poor memory, eyesight, or the wrong understanding of what we mean when we say "fat" in this forum (fat means flab here, ok... Fat that hangs out, not fat that's naturally under tight youthful skin. That's actually nice to have!).

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    She's also insanely hard to book now lol. Always booked out and full. Sometimes ARs are a double edged sword.

Oh well. Sharing is caring and the girls are getting a nice pay check.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    She's also insanely hard to book now lol. Always booked out and full. Sometimes ARs are a double edged sword.

Oh well. Sharing is caring and the girls are getting a nice pay check.
    Nah. I did her recently and which I’ll post a review soon. She said she had nothing that day except me. Even went out after me to have a smoke break.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^^ yeah, that's rather weird.
    How can she have nothing that day except him?
    May be he means she didn't have anyone until then (considering he saw her early in the day; she seems to start at 1pm).

Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I think she didn't want to make you feel bad that she banged 10 customers prior to you. I'm pretty sure its impossible for any girl at Ginza to only get 1 booking for the shift.

However since she works almost every day, even if she is insanely hard to book she should still be bookable.
    Lol. Sorry buddy. I was the first one. Nice try trolling though.
    Last edited by Sswilighy; 11-12-2021 at 10:32 PM. Reason: 123

Asian only? I might ask the question anyway.....hope I am her first non Asian

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Coco is the most terrible WL I have met. A Champion in annoying people and killing the mood. And she is not that pretty. Don't understand why she is still working.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kboy88 View Post
    Coco is the most terrible WL I have met. A Champion in annoying people and killing the mood. And she is not that pretty. Don't understand why she is still working.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    I thought she was above average so if you rate better girls please tell me. Keen to try. Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder if coco will come back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xse3n3rgy View Post
    I wonder if coco will come back
    I hope so too, she's on the top of my list of she does along with K Model from 5 Star.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast