Thread: Good ladies out west

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good ladies out west

Hey everyone I need some advice if possible please. I’ve recently moved back to NSW, just before COVID and I’m finding it hard to find a decent private or shop in my area. I’ve moved to the Camden area way out west which I really enjoy as its a bit relaxed compared to my previous Sydney location but it’s lacking quality ladies. Don’t really want to travel a long way so I’m seeking advice from forum members please. I’m after good full service Asian girl private or shop. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interested too as im not far from you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hope we have some luck. It’s a long drive to ginza

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Men's Paradise, 102 Liverpool, 24 Liverpool and Liverpool Asian Massage might be worth a try. MP has a mix of Asian, Middle Eastern, Kiwi & African, while the other 3 are mainly Asian.
    Half an hour's drive from Camden?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Roj I’ve actually tried one of the places you suggested and unfortunately after getting used to the service at Ginza I think I’m judging everyone else compared to them lol
    I’m probably expecting too much as I thought that maybe a member here would have a lovely private out my way and could’ve shared her details privately
    Anyway maybe it will happen
    Thanks for your suggestions and taking the time to message Roj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try 99 forever in Guildford as they have renoved and place is much cleaner, 231 used to be good, not sure now as it has exchanged owners, 24 and 102 Liverpool are owned by same person and rotate girls between these shops and give this place a miss if you respect yourself as girls here are grannies or thuds and place smells like sperms, piss and shit, give this a miss if you value your life mate.
    You could try one in Campbelltown do not remember the name if you google it should find one, never tried this place so this would be good try.
    Smithfield has 2 brothels and it is again hit and miss, do not go for any private as it is just waste of money, if you want to go to private better give that money to some charity and fancy a wank yourself as most of them are bloody Chinese dinosaur

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your advice and information. I tried one in the Campbelltown area and it was not so good unfortunately. I’ll check out your recommendations but seems like I’ll have to travel for quality girls and service. Maybe marrickville5 or the reliable Ginza. Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeh it's a shame all the ones out this way are quite bad. I live in the southern Highlands so now I just stick to SB and privates that I've met from the past. From my own experience
    for massage Dumaresq St in Campbelltown have had some stunners there, but they don't last long, try the weekend as they have more girls working . Men's paradise has 2 Korean girls and they are almost ginza quality. Just have to check the roster as they work haphazardly. Also there is a young lady who goes by Dr Perry who works from Liverpool and there are some ARs of her in here. Good luck mate. Let us know if you make any discoveries.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    limpy - no worries at all!
    Tarkovsky - i'm often on the Southern Highlands for work. Anyone you can recommend?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I really doubt u can find good girls at that west...

Western girls probably got few area

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In think there was one called Mays ingleburn but I haven't been there recently

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks everyone
    Hopefully I can find a gem that’s worthwhile sharing
    Appreciate the help

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the great reply bobby. I thought that the situation out here would be better as there’s a huge population out here now. Probably better for quality and choice to travel
    Thanks everyone for contributing