Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Visits since reopen.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Visits since reopen.

Anytime... Great session and good value with great girl and great legs.
    T5... Always super friendly and relaxed atmosphere, maybe the happiest shop on Earth.
    Acqua... Super pocket rocket, with a wiggle of her nose she had me bewitched.
    Thai Massage FV Mall... A bit of a suprise. Nice clean spacious shop with well appointed rooms and friendly girl made sure i got full time, a little bit more in fact. Massage was very good, and a proper massage, with no dissapointments. Prob worth a shot if u work around the area and dont have to worry about parking. Maybe a bit on the pricey side compared to the specials around but this is more a legit shop i think.
    Touch... This place never misses the mark. I dont know if ive just been lucky but cant remember a bad time here. Jaw dropping thai beauty here but yet to try.
    2Love massage FV... Subterranean, too scary for me, walked. Look of girl at recp did'nt help.
    A successful week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    you must be on more money then David Fifita thanks for sharing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have tried a few since reopening only one shop I gave up on.
    First up I tried Eros massage a few times at the time nothing else opened But maybe just me first time was told to keep underwear on thought ok maybe need to come a few times to gain there trust massage was done by older ML nothing great. I decided to try again saw different girl nice but this time told take everything off I thought herewith we go but again no good third time I went girl was Korean not bad looking but that was it whole experience crap nothing on offer and yes I pay well if good service. I left never to return.

Next tried Apple again nothing else open. Went a couple of times ml was nice sweet but old so it’s difficult for me to get into. Unless the get new girls for now won’t return.
    Third went to a Thai shop on Stafford rd just before Bunnings on the right. This place was great girls were so friendly I will definitely return.

I tried to get into feel good but they were busy so decide to go around the corner to Kedron with no expectations but what a plea sent suppose I had girl was wonderful very friendly and welcoming I was happy I went here. I decide to go here again to see if it was a fluke I couldn’t see same girl she was busy so saw a different girl she was a little more shy but once she warmed up wow. Great. Went back again yesterday saw the new Japanese girl nothing shy this time with this one great body looks just so so but until I can find something better I’m happy to go to Kedron area. I will try again feel good today. I’m happy Every where’s reopen. Happy punting lads.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterpunter View Post
    you must be on more money then David Fifita thanks for sharing
    Haha, if i was on his money i'd prob OD on ml's.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited Kedron again today 2 new girls I saw a very pretty chinese girl.great body Great massage I will go back again to see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice work, I visited a place a virginia, had only been open for a week or so, quick 30 min massage and would return. Yesterday I visited a place at Aspley (they have a few shops), such a great experience, comfy beds and super clean. Loved it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Anytime... Great session and good value with great girl and great legs.
    T5... Always super friendly and relaxed atmosphere, maybe the happiest shop on Earth.
    Acqua... Super pocket rocket, with a wiggle of her nose she had me bewitched.
    Thai Massage FV Mall... A bit of a suprise. Nice clean spacious shop with well appointed rooms and friendly girl made sure i got full time, a little bit more in fact. Massage was very good, and a proper massage, with no dissapointments. Prob worth a shot if u work around the area and dont have to worry about parking. Maybe a bit on the pricey side compared to the specials around but this is more a legit shop i think.
    Touch... This place never misses the mark. I dont know if ive just been lucky but cant remember a bad time here. Jaw dropping thai beauty here but yet to try.
    2Love massage FV... Subterranean, too scary for me, walked. Look of girl at recp did'nt help.
    A successful week.
    Must have a look at Anytime. Never been there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went watland st on southside last week, had a massage with lisa.
    the massage was great, almost professional level, the flip was bad though, offered all the standard extras with standard pricing.
    overall just the ML wasn't my cup of tea i guess, WIR, probably want to visit my regular shops rather than this one for a while.. i keep on getting lured back here by sporadic reviews..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried vivis for the first time. So busy the lady running it had to start the massage. New girl took over. She was pretty good but only because it gas been soooo freakin’ long

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a bad experience at SSDS, but some great ones elsewhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    Had a bad experience at SSDS, but some great ones elsewhere.
    No pun intended Bro
    Last edited by APL; 18-07-2020 at 01:42 PM. Reason: word missing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomb5000 View Post
    Tried vivis for the first time. So busy the lady running it had to start the massage. New girl took over. She was pretty good but only because it gas been soooo freakin’ long
    The new Taiw girl Is good, the Sth Am is still learning but getting much better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    2Love massage FV... Subterranean, too scary for me,
    This place screams 'fire hazard death trap' to me. I went there just once, before the shutdown, and had the most fantastic feather-light teasing I've ever had.
    I went there on spec the other day, after this post reminded me of that experience, but they couldn't fit me in; the lady I spoke to was young and attractive, though not the lady I had seen previously.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reach Around View Post
    The new Taiw girl Is good, the Sth Am is still learning but getting much better.
    Had one of the worst punts with the SA, Euro and TW options are much better although nothing special

since the reopen, only been to vivi and another popular shop, not the same quality as before the lockdown I must say

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes ... pretty dinghy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reach Around View Post
    Had a massage at vivi's with the Korean girl. Her massage skills were on a professional level and she was very easy to chat with. Would recommend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bravolima View Post
    Had a massage at vivi's with the Korean girl. Her massage skills were on a professional level and she was very easy to chat with. Would recommend
    Yes she’s been there for a while and is in my top 5!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Been a mixed couple of weeks puntingwise. Saw 4 new(ish) talents at various popular shops.
    Girl 1 - 24 yo
    Looks: 7/10
    Performance: 9/10
    VFM: 8.5/10 ($100 tip)

Girl 2 - 28 yo
    Looks: 7/10
    Performance: 7.5/10
    VFM: 7.5/10 ($80)

Girl 3 - 22 yo
    Looks: 9/10
    Performance: 10/10
    VFM: 10/10 ($120)

Girl 4 - 25 yo
    Looks: 9/10
    Performance: 9.5/10 (yeah, missing THAT final bit)
    VFM: 9.5/10 ($70)

Only one perfect punt, clearly I’m not very good, room for improvement

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to a couple of favourites lately, the one up the road and round the corner to the left.

Girl 5 - 19yo, cause she said so. Showed me her passport for proof of age
    Looks: 9/10 her twin was a 10/10 but busy at the time
    Performance: 9/10, like a Tesla, quiet but goes 0-100 in 3.2 seconds. Would have been a 10 if not for the limted entry of the boot
    VFM: 9.5/10 ($120 but she gave me back a $50 for cleaning the interior, so $70)

Girl 6 - 20yo, older twin, it was her birthday
    Looks: 10/10, oh so slightly better proportions. Built for speed and comfort
    Performance: 6/10, all show like an Aston Martin. Leaked profusely and handling was too unpredictable.
    VFM: 8/10 ($0) her sister had talked me up after her ride, that I got a free test drive.

Girl 7 - 20yo apparently they are triplets, but its her first time working after seeing how her sisters were buying LV and Hermes bags
    Looks 6/10, the ugly duckling, came from the same factory but like a rebadged Z4 looks like a Supra.
    Performance: 10/10, knows can't compete in looks and makes up in quality ride, handling and free upgrades and extras. When pushed hard, will let out a growl and surprises by having a top speed of 320kms/hr. Drivers car, responsive, makes you smile remembering
    VFM: $50, remembered her sister gave me a refund. Lucky

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    went watland st on southside last week, had a massage with lisa.
    the massage was great, almost professional level, the flip was bad though, offered all the standard extras with standard pricing.
    overall just the ML wasn't my cup of tea i guess, WIR, probably want to visit my regular shops rather than this one for a while.. i keep on getting lured back here by sporadic reviews..
    Was down the Goldie on business yesterday. Popped into Watland on the way back for a quick chat with papason and check out the reopened shop. Definately has been repainted etc.

Saw two fresh Sushi. Will definately be back to sample the Sushi.

M.A.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast