Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Visits since reopen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Have you seen other girls at FG/Anytime? Better options available from others there
    each to their own

if I am dfking someone, I want their hips on mine, if I DATY, I want them to do the same... but when I do both here, it's just hands on my boy, hence not impressed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I missed a supposely great one @ FG/anytime pre-Covid- there has been 1 or 2 great koreans there- there has been a lot of great lookers who can do a decent massage there. - but generally speaking if you are interested in GFE on the last part of services - look elsewhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anytime over rated BS .. I’ve seen many girls going to work here and open up and have to say very below average !! I know it slim pickings now since covid but I would not pay more than $30 for basic the girls I’ve seen around .. and if no covid book sign in just matter of time before knock on door from Authorities

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Visit to Luna

No, I didn't go to that Cooper Plains shop. I didn't see a Taiwanese named Lxxx. I didn't get a good service. When I asked what's on offer she didn't say 'what do you want?' with a cheeky giggle. When I said I wanted everything she didn't say 'how much money do you have?'. When I said I had $200 budget she didn't say 'OK that's good'. She didn't ask 'do you have xxndxx ?'. I didn't say 'surely I do'. We didn't have a good time. I didn't ask her what position is her favourite. She didn't say 'you're on top of me'. I didn't give her that $200 as tips

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ive been lucky at FG , Had a great time with GFE , it was crazy fun , however its always hit and miss .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula2000 View Post
    No, I didn't go to that Cooper Plains shop. I didn't see a Taiwanese named Lxxx. I didn't get a good service. When I asked what's on offer she didn't say 'what do you want?' with a cheeky giggle. When I said I wanted everything she didn't say 'how much money do you have?'. When I said I had $200 budget she didn't say 'OK that's good'. She didn't ask 'do you have xxndxx ?'. I didn't say 'surely I do'. We didn't have a good time. I didn't ask her what position is her favourite. She didn't say 'you're on top of me'. I didn't give her that $200 as tips
    Propaganda? Showing off? LE notification? or all three????
    Geezzzzzzzz

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

respond

chill out mate, have a beer !!! read every word, I didn’t make any claim at all

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula2000 View Post
    chill out mate, have a beer !!! read every word, I didn’t make any claim at all
    So whats the point of the fictitious post, not that I am looking for argument.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123