Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good times with Gabby

Senior Member(無間使者)

Good times with Gabby

My first review after lurking for a couple of years and punting sporadicly, I thought I'd check this place out since the second covid wave might cause another lockdown and had been very intrigued by Gabby's photos and ARs.

Location: pretty good, on Missenden Road. I managed to find free 2h parking fairly easily. There's not too much privacy entering the shop though, the room I used had a side exit on to Missenden.

Person’s Name: Gabby
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Irish, Caucasian
    Services Provided : Massage, LFK, FIV, Body to body, HJ

Experience: Went in and paid, got a quick temperature check too.

Part 1: Went into the room and it's pretty cosy. The lighting isn't great and no mirrors. Had to wait 10mins for Gabby to come in and she's quite the looker. Not going to spoil the outfit but it was top notch. The massage could have been firmer but that's on me for not asking, got distracted by having a nice chat with her. Pretty standard massage without much teasing. Moved on to part 2 after around 30 mins.
    Part 2: Really enjoyable part 2 with a bit of LFK, FIV, neck and ear kissing and finished on her tummy when we side by side(I do wish the tables were a bit bigger). Is it just me or the asian girls less likely for LFK and FIV?

I think Part 2 was only 15 or so mins, the rest of the time was in the shower and went back to the room for a neck and shoulder massage. The shower looks a bit dated and is shared for the shop, for those that care.

English/Communication: 5/5
    Part 1 Rating: 3.5/5
    Part 2 Rating: 4.5/5
    Recommended: yes

Gabby mentioned that the shop relocated since 200 Pyrmont operated under a brothel licence and they had to remain closed for longer than R&T shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good review, thanks. Seems this girl is getting a bit of a following. She looks fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You're welcome. She's got at least one tattoo and some piercings if that tickles your fancy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Nice AR,
    Any shop’s parking?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by the big Z View Post
    You're welcome. She's got at least one tattoo and some piercings if that tickles your fancy.
    Sounds good. Will have to try and pay her a visit. Newtown is a bit out of the way for me but might be worth a trip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Nice AR,
    Any shop’s parking?
    There was one but looked to be for the owner. There is normally parking around Camperdown Memorial Rest Park. But there's a lot of tight streets so be careful.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    There was one but looked to be for the owner. There is normally parking around Camperdown Memorial Rest Park. But there's a lot of tight streets so be careful.
    I walked passed yesterday, shop front with few puddles of water so need to be careful when walk in has to be fast or you really need shower and change clothes.
    Yes I saw one parking, can customer park there?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj99 View Post
    I love on the site how her English is only 9/10... can’t imagine what a 10/10 would be like
    The Irish language is a little hard to understand at times

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Baby Massage View Post
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/
    Amazing experience
    Thanks for sharing good lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just to confirm the price
    30 minutes B2B nhj $90
    45 minutes B2B nhj $110
    60 minutes B2B nhj $120

Its that correct?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My first review after lurking for a couple of years and punting sporadicly, I thought I'd check this place out since the second covid wave might cause another lockdown and had been very intrigued by Gabby's photos and ARs.

Location: pretty good, on Missenden Road. I managed to find free 2h parking fairly easily. There's not too much privacy entering the shop though, the room I used had a side exit on to Missenden.

Part 1: Went into the room and it's pretty cosy. The lighting isn't great and no mirrors. Had to wait 10mins for Gabby to come in and she's quite the looker. Not going to spoil the outfit but it was top notch. The massage could have been firmer but that's on me for not asking, got distracted by having a nice chat with her. Pretty standard massage without much teasing. Moved on to part 2 after around 30 mins.
    Part 2: Really enjoyable part 2 with a bit of LFK, FIV, neck and ear kissing and finished on her tummy when we side by side(I do wish the tables were a bit bigger). Is it just me or the asian girls less likely for LFK and FIV?

I think Part 2 was only 15 or so mins, the rest of the time was in the shower and went back to the room for a neck and shoulder massage. The shower looks a bit dated and is shared for the shop, for those that care.

Gabby mentioned that the shop relocated since 200 Pyrmont operated under a brothel licence and they had to remain closed for longer than R&T shops.
    Thanks for the AR

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks a lot for the AR. Very tempting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes. Great review. This shop seems to have a few tempting girls to visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR. She looks gorgeous

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review the big z. Was wondering if anyone has been with Jenny, kind of interested?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR. Been eying Gabby for a while, might go give her a try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great review! Been keen to give her a crack. Hopefully will find some time in the next couple of weeks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast