My first review after lurking for a couple of years and punting sporadicly, I thought I'd check this place out since the second covid wave might cause another lockdown and had been very intrigued by Gabby's photos and ARs.

Location: pretty good, on Missenden Road. I managed to find free 2h parking fairly easily. There's not too much privacy entering the shop though, the room I used had a side exit on to Missenden.

Person’s Name: Gabby
Nationality or Ethnicity : Irish, Caucasian
Services Provided : Massage, LFK, FIV, Body to body, HJ

Experience: Went in and paid, got a quick temperature check too.

Part 1: Went into the room and it's pretty cosy. The lighting isn't great and no mirrors. Had to wait 10mins for Gabby to come in and she's quite the looker. Not going to spoil the outfit but it was top notch. The massage could have been firmer but that's on me for not asking, got distracted by having a nice chat with her. Pretty standard massage without much teasing. Moved on to part 2 after around 30 mins.
Part 2: Really enjoyable part 2 with a bit of LFK, FIV, neck and ear kissing and finished on her tummy when we side by side(I do wish the tables were a bit bigger). Is it just me or the asian girls less likely for LFK and FIV?

I think Part 2 was only 15 or so mins, the rest of the time was in the shower and went back to the room for a neck and shoulder massage. The shower looks a bit dated and is shared for the shop, for those that care.

English/Communication: 5/5
Part 1 Rating: 3.5/5
Part 2 Rating: 4.5/5
Recommended: yes

Gabby mentioned that the shop relocated since 200 Pyrmont operated under a brothel licence and they had to remain closed for longer than R&T shops.