Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Telegraph at it again!

Daily Telegraph at it again!

Sydney’s illegal brothels: Inside the world of the city’s criminal brothels
    Joanna Panagopoulos, Central Sydney
    July 10, 2020 4:11pm

An unknown number of illegal brothels are operating across Sydney’s CBD potentially putting sex workers and their customers at risk.

In the City of Sydney Council area alone five illegal brothels have been prosecuted in the last 15 months with tens of thousands of dollars of fines dished out.

With more set to face the courts later this year, we can reveal the methods used by councils to catch illegal brothels in the act.

Court documents reveal the council hires private investigators to probe massage parlours and other establishments to identify if they offer illegal sex services.
    The documents outline the dramatic encounters which divulge how investigators sometimes end up having sex to provide proof for future prosecutions.

In one of the most recent prosecutions, the council looked into rumours Good Fortune Massage in Zetland was operating as an illegal brothel.

Despite not having a licence to operate as such, the massage parlour was advertised on adult classified websites with “a series of photos depicting women all with faces obscured in sexually suggestive poses, and wearing revealing clothing”, according to the court documents.

Many of the photos still remain with details like name, nationality, “butt size” and dress size”. When the phone number on the website is called, a text message comes back directing patrons to a website for massage parlours in Riverwood and Miranda, showing similar images.

In February 2018, a private eye attended Good Fortune Massage and paid a woman $50 for a 45 minute massage.

He was directed by the employee to remove all his clothes – despite a handwritten note on the wall which read “NO SEX”.

After 30 minutes the investigator paid an extra $50 to have the woman remove all her clothes and masturbate him.

“(The) woman proceeded to do so until he ejaculated. She then wiped him down,” the court papers read. According to documents lodged at Downing Centre Local Court, Business owner Yu ‘Michael’ Liu was confronted by the council’s investigating officer and he said “he was the manager and that this was his first day on the job” and that “he had been employed … to keep the shop clean, put rubbish out and answer the phone”.

Council officers inspected the premises and saw a woman leave a room holding a red towel and a handful of tissues, before she walked quickly into the bathroom opposite.

The investigating officer asked her to “come with me and bring that with you”, indicating the tissues held in the woman’s hand, before she locked herself in the toilet cubicle.

The toilet could be heard flushing and the woman emerged without the tissues.

Council officers seized the red towel “which later tested positive for the presence of semen”.

Mr Liu was ordered to cease using the premises as a brothel but a few months later another private eye returned and paid $60 for a “no clothes massage and happy ending”. The woman removed all her clothes and “proceeded to massage the private investigator’s penis for ten minutes until he ejaculated”, according to court papers.

When confronted, the Good Fortune Massage employee “stated she worked for ‘Michael’ and gave him half of what she earned for “providing massages.”

“She explained Michael came to the premises every day to collect money,” court documents state.

Mr Liu was convicted and charged with failure to comply with the terms of a brothel closure order and carry out development without development consent.

Yu Liu was convicted and fined $2000 for using his premises as an illegal brothel.

That establishment is now closed.

Just months before Chuanhang Tang, the director of Chinese Remedial Massage in Surry Hills, was convicted and fined $10,000 at the Downing Centre Local Court for using the premises as a brothel without council consent.

A private investigator was sent there in August 2018 and paid a massage therapist $140 for a “happy ending” – which was duly provided.

Mr Tang, 54, was ordered to shut down the brothel by City of Sydney council but six months later, another private eye had sex with a female employee for $100.

Mr Tang appealed the penalty claiming the fine was “too heavy” but his appeal was dismissed.

“I believe that I did not ask them (my workers) to do that sort of things (sex work),” he stated in his appeal documents. “I did not benefit from it financially. They got the money while I get fined. It is unfair to me,” he continued.

In August last year, Wynyard Massage was also taken to court after private investigators were called in.

After a regular 40-minute massage, the female employee asked the agent to turn over and said “do you want extras?” according to court documents lodged at Downing Centre Local Court.The agent asked “What sort of extras so you offer?” to which she replied ”Nude, body to body with happy ending” for $50.

A female masseuse then performed what was called a “body to body slide massage” in which she “rubbed an agent’s penis”.

The owner Suxian Luan was fined $7000 for two breaches of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act.
    Just a month before Vincent Tran, the operator of Sussex Star Massage, was ordered to pay a fine of $20,000 by the Downing Centre Local Court plus the council’s legal costs for offering “extras”.

In October last year Trung Phan Nguyen was fined $45,000 by the Downing Centre Local Court due to his business, Sydney CBD Massage and Waxing, illegally offering sexual services to clients.

A court heard, the fine was reduced from a potential $220,000 because the magistrate found there was no evidence the massage therapist offered a “full service” or penile penetration.

At least two other massage parlours in the CBD are set to be prosecuted by City of Sydney council later this year.

Lyonswood Investigations and Forensics is one of the private investigator firms hired by councils to probe illegal brothels.
    “We are asked to determine whether sexual services are being provided at the premises in exchange for payment of money,” managing director Robert Fahim said.
    “Usually we are asked to determine whether sexual services are being provided at the premises in exchange for the payment of money and usually we are instructed to partake of such services … in order to obtain strong evidence,” he added.
    He said the company has worked with 10 councils across NSW and despite the criminal activity taking place, most brothels appeared to be “reasonably safe and clean”.
    “Like most people in Sydney, the workers appear to work hard. Often it appears the employees work at multiple brothels in the area,” he added.
    Sex is an industry in Sydney with the City of Sydney having approved 62 sex services within the CBD.
    However, the council said it was vital to investigate those operating without authorisation.
    “It is important that we monitor and enforce compliance through planning laws and consent conditions as they provide a framework for sex services premises (brothels) to operate legally,” a council spokeswoman said.
    “We also believe the best approach is to support a safe and lawful sex industry.”

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Not gonna lie. The article got me hard.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think I might apply for a job at Lyonswood.

I'd be great in court "yes your honor, she rubbed my penis in an up and down movement till I ejaculated."
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Hey Daily Telegraph. Want to come in and watch a horny slut suck me till I shoot down her throat? Put that on your headline.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good Fortune Massage closed down during COVID. I assumed it was a COVID casualty. It was a decent shop. Luck of the drawn but a couple gems were there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smiling wide View Post
    Not gonna lie. The article got me hard.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Hahaha....i can just picture the Council officers chasing the ML as she ran to the bathroom, soiled tissues and red towel in hand....and they sent the towel off to forensics...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    Council officers seized the red towel “which later tested positive for the presence of semen”.

Any brothers here remember going there and being wiped down by a red towel? Your semen is now famous!

Banned
    probably found poo on the towel too. What does it prove?

Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    How is that evidence that a sexual service has been provided.
    lol, so true. "sorry officer, she was giving me a fantastic foot massage, and I accidentally blew my load".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spellbind View Post
    Good Fortune Massage closed down during COVID. I assumed it was a COVID casualty. It was a decent shop. Luck of the drawn but a couple gems were there
    I think it was the end of lease.

Banned
    Oh no are private girls in trouble too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think all the massage shops now will not provide Part 2 service to Caucasians to avoid the risk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    I think all the massage shops now will not provide Part 2 service to Caucasians to avoid the risk
    im sure there are non ghost man investigators as well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Asian R&T shops are as Sydney as the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, and having a greasy kebab at 3am after a big night of drinking.
    They are something to be treasured and enjoyed.
    We are Sin City and proud of it!
    A big shout out to all the mamasans and MLs - keep up the good work girls!
    Don't let the puritans, wowsers, killjoys, and "fun police" stop you.

fun police.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy View Post
    you can come and stay at my place if you feel unsafe hehe
    Come play with me and Vanessa tomorrow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by poida View Post
    im sure there are non ghost man investigators as well.
    The massage shops should jointly hire a Sting to work in the private investigator co or at leat see who works there and put their faces in the radar list. Maybe attend the court hearing when the dude gives evidence.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The daily telegraph, society's moral compass for over 100 yrs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    Sydney’s illegal brothels

Mr Tang, 54, was ordered to shut down the brothel by City of Sydney council but six months later, another private eye had sex with a female employee for $100.
    Lucky duck. Got paid to enjoy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    Really? Sydney has a pretty multi cultural society. Why do you necessarily think Private Investigators are of Caucasian appearance?
    I have known two Private Investigators. One was of Caucasian appearance, the other was dark skinned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Yes, your Honour, she got out her big fat tits and applied Oil to them, I then had her lie down and I put my massive 9incher between those slippery globes of heaven. I then proceeded to have the best spanish of my life, sliding in and out of those-"

"We get the pictur-"

"I kept thrusting between those soft round tits over and over moaning loudly at the feeling of my cock being engulfed in her soft flesh"

"ENOUGH"

"Ithenblewmyloadalloverhertitsitwasamazing8/10woulddefseeheragainYMMV"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast