Thread: On the Filp

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

On the Filp

Hey fellas
    As I’m ploughing through these lovely places, I’m finding a very common theme.

On the flip the go straight into the ask. I mean on my first visit the Ml on the flip continued the massage and built up to it with accidental touches.
    Am I the only one who thinks this?
    The only thing I can think of it that I still had my shorts on the first time.
    Cheers 🍻

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I still don't know if it's appropriate.

One of my fav MLs gave me plenty of cues when she went up pretty deep into my undies and on the flip a gentle elbow just below the crotch.

but I was still hesitant to ask, was afraid it would make me look like a creepy perv

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The beginning will be like this.

After got used to massage, for new faces, I may ask about the extras prior to the massage. Such as if I am looking for a service at 3 * pineapples, I will ask if you could offer this kind of service straight away before taking off clothes and sometimes pay upfront.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, generally ask upfront for extras!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I recall "back in the good old days", it was 20 minutes back, 20 mins front, with accidental brushing and then into the extras. Now 50 mins on the back, flip and it's all over. All over the sheets, all over the floor. I prefer those earlier sessions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was enjoying a good massage at a new venue, when i asked if she could rub my arse a bit more as i enjoy a good bum rub. To my surprise her index finger went straight up the cake hole. A little more than what i was expecting on my first vist but hey i was loving it. Obviously she's now become my go to girl and she doesn't skimp on the extras. A bit pricey but she's got the complete package....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you share any details?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to be worried about this kind of thing. Now, I take the undies off before we even start (unless they say to keep them on - if that is the case, I would think it was legit). There is no way I want massage oil on my clothes. If the undies are off, I am pretty sure the expectation is that extras may be involved.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tales, more detail please. I always go prepared for this. Good internal cleansing, but never seems to happen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I asked her if she wanted me to mention her shop on this forum and she wasn't too keen, but she did mention that she's getting 3 girls out from Chang Mai and when they arrive she'll let me tell you guys. She doesn't advertise her shop anywhere not even Locanto as she says it just attracts the nutters. It's just trusted regulars for now but once she gets the extra help on board I'll pass it on...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I mentioned this in a thread the other day, it’s called happy ending but lately it seems like the whole session is about how quick it can be over. When I first started it was massage face down with tackle tickle and then on the flip the massage would continue with lots of accidental and not so accidental touching to the point where the HJ has almost started before asking if you wanted it to go further. By that time you were more amenable to paying exorbitant prices ( which probably the cause of the down turn we are seeing now ironically) more ironic is that I’ve never walked away or opted out more than I have in the last few weeks. The effort is not there, the quality is not there so I’m either walking or saying no.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthesly42 View Post
    I mentioned this in a thread the other day, it’s called happy ending but lately it seems like the whole session is about how quick it can be over. When I first started it was massage face down with tackle tickle and then on the flip the massage would continue with lots of accidental and not so accidental touching to the point where the HJ has almost started before asking if you wanted it to go further. By that time you were more amenable to paying exorbitant prices ( which probably the cause of the down turn we are seeing now ironically) more ironic is that I’ve never walked away or opted out more than I have in the last few weeks. The effort is not there, the quality is not there so I’m either walking or saying no.
    I'm with you mate, I'd expect to have a bit more massage on the flip and teasing. Whole reason I'm going to ML is the touching service, compared to a WL, which for me is really boring

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthesly42 View Post

Unfortunately the busier it gets here and the more girls that arrive from more open minded states. it’s more about the end than the beginning. It’s not really uncommon for shop girls to not know how to massage at all.

I can understand they make $150 In 15 minutes or $20 an hour. I would be straight into it too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have tried that but Sometimes they reject me and say that they don't provide any extras??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think you need to clear up your requirements before starting. If a girl gives lots of TT, front and back and the customer doesn't take extras, then she has been screwed into giving a free service. Talk about what you want and price before starting.