Thread: T Melody - Sweet and Petite!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

T Melody - Sweet and Petite!

Hey all, added bro Jesse's new shop to my WeChat, he's always ran a tight ship and values honesty highly..
    Rocked up to 382A Pitt Street, place was lit up brighter than luna park!!! Made my way up the stairs where I told reception that I wanted to have a chat with Jesse before I chose a girl.
    Jesse walked out of a room where he was interviewing a pair of absolutely stunning Japanese beauties (fuck me, I hope they start soon)... Jesse looked pretty slick in his suit, he offered a drink and showed me around the shop.. it's much bigger than I expected !!!!
    Jesse apologised because there was only 1 girl available... Thai Melody, she came out and introduced herself, Melody is 38kg, very tiny, but very... cute is the best way to describe her.
    Melody looks like she should be hanging out with the kids and she struck me as someone you would never pick to be a WL !!!
    Melody took me into a room and I soon realised that she has no routine other than preparing the bed and washing in the shower.. lol... She gives off a very shy GF vibe, if you're after PSE, this is definitely not for you!
    Melody prepared the bed, I started the shower and she soon joined me, cleaned me down and got the towel ready for me. There's no shower action at all.
    Melody is shy, almost painfully so, and I suspect that you will need to lead her until she's got a routine going.. I started of with DATY on a completely unshaven pussy, I had to stop after a few minutes because I was cramping and Melody was disappointed and said that she had nearly cum... spent a few minutes moreand got her over the line ..
    We hopped on the bed and started to lick my cock like it was a chubba-chub.. it was weird but then she started sliding up and down but didn't use the tongue at all..
    Had enough, asked her to dom me up and she hopped on and this is where she started to shine.. she lost her nervousness and started bouncing up and down, switched to doggy and what a great position to view her petite waist and ass!!
    Finished off in mish and Melody was really getting into it too... unfortunately, this had the result of my load blown quickly.

Pros: Lolita for those that enjoy, enjoys DATY, gets into sex and really tries to please! Once warmed up, she's good to go..
    Cons: Lolita for those that feel like a dirty old pedo and not really into this ...Wild, unshaven pussy, needs a bit of a routine to head off any awkwardness.. BBBJ could be a bit harder but, managed to keep me hard!

WIR? Yes, she's a real sweetheart! A solid 8/10

Thank you Jesse and team, good shop and well looked after. See you soon!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am reliably informed that she is now shaved !!! Might be time to revisit!