Melanie at Kelly's

Person's Name : Melanie

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 24/1/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive face, curvy figure, C/D-cups, couple of tatts, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK (she said)

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Not for me - an average session and we didn't click, but others might find it better

My experience/comments : Decided to try another of Kelly’s new girls and called and booked Melanie.

Turned up and Melanie was soon ready and we went to the room.

She has a reasonably attractive face and was wearing a mini-dress comprising a white halter-neck top (no bra) and a red and black tartan lower half.

I showered and lay on the bed and Melanie stripped.

She has a curvy figure (not fat) with C/D-cups and a large tattoo on her stomach and a small one on her arm. She was fully and freshly shaved.

There was a peck on the lips, followed by a licking of various parts of my torso before she set to work on my groin.

Melanie licked my balls and then perineum and I raised my legs to see if she would go further. She did rim me but this was only after getting a small bit of plastic and using it as a dam. Fair enough, but it didn’t work of me as I couldn’t feel much so I soon got her to stop.

She then started sucking me.

It was a pretty good BBBJ – no teeth and nice and slurpy (she kept taking mouthfuls of warm water, which was good) – but it was a bit too erratic for my tastes and there were too many tissue-breaks.

I suggested some 69. It took some time to get my message across as her English is non-existent but after some miming she moved round.

Melanie gently moaned a bit but it didn’t think she was going to cum like that so I got her to turn round and sit on my face (more miming) and this was a bit better as I could look up at and play with her tits but again she didn’t cum.

I got her to suck me some more and at one stage she said “Suck and cum?” but I wasn’t sure whether she meant I could cum in her mouth.

I asked her to get a condom and asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she didn’t understand (or chose not to do so).

We started with some cowgirl and she rode me well for a while before suggesting that I fuck her and I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

The bed in this room (the one to the front downstairs) is really high but Melanie spread her legs wide so she was just about low enough.

We then switched to the mish and I gradually went faster until I squirted.

I collapsed on the bed and Melanie tidied me up and took a quick shower.

There was still about 20min to go and I wanted a cuddle and a nice chat but Melanie fiddled around in the room, rearranged things, got dressed, re-applied her make, fiddled around a bit more, etc, generally behaving as if I wasn’t there.

I tried asking the usual questions, exclusively via my translator app, but Melanie just didn’t want to engage.

When there was about 10min to go I gave up and quickly showered and dressed.

By now Melanie had realised that I wasn’t happy and she kept asking whether I was OK but by then it was too late so I went and had a long chat with Kelly in her office and gave her some feedback, pointing out that I’d finished early.

I told Kelly that I’d tried to establish where else Melanie worked and she asked Melanie and was told she was currently Lucy at 350.

I saw Jasmin and Sakura (both of whom were wearing almost nothing) and said hello to Michelle and had a chat with May (who was wearing sexy red stocking).

Eventually left and joined the horrible long-weekend traffic jams leaving Sydney northwards.

Banned
    Melanie in today 19/7