Thread: Some recent punts - Abby, Beta, Cutie, Claire

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Some recent punts - Abby, Beta, Cutie, Claire

278 Ashley's disappearance have left a hole in my usual rotation (any of you bros know where she went? haha)

A couple of short ARs of me trying to fill the hole.

Abby - I saw here on her first day, I think I was her second session. I haven't seen her on the roster since (maybe that she came late on her first day has something to do with that!). Abby is a former ML. She's short (around 155-160) and got great rack (enhanced). Maybe because it was her first day, she wanted to do so many positions. She DD'ed me in 3 positions, BBBJ in 3 positions (standing, 69 and the usual) I could only do one position for the main event since I was busting to blow. A really nice massage afterwards. Overall great session. Highly recommend if she ever pops up on the roster again.

Looks: 8/10
    Service: 10/10
    Overall: 9/10

Beta - Back when 278 was operating out of an apartment and we had to go out of the room to use the shower. Beta is a cutie. She is a good punt. DFK great, DD great, BBBJ great, sex great. Her service is somewhere inbetween mechanical and GFE, closer to GFE though. Even though is was a good session, it was all very standard, nothing too special, though can't go wrong with her. Maybe we didn't click. I would probably go again, maybe.

Looks: 8/10
    Service: 8/10
    Overall: 8/10

Cutie - Cutie was not as much of a cutie as her name suggests (for my standards). Very typical enhanced Korean face, not my cup of tea. She has great service, and her suction on the BBBJ is next level. Her english is great and she's a really funny lady.

Looks: 6/10
    Service: 9/10
    Overall: 7/10

Claire - I was a bit hesistant to book Claire as I remeber seeing some less than average ARs. But I had a great time. She's a pretty tall lady, with a really cute personality and a great haircut! Claire knows how to suck dick, and knows the ways to stop you from "pew pew" (as she describes it haha). English is not great, but that doesn't really matter with her service. She didn't do DFK which is usually a real downer for me but holy shit, she knows her way around a dick, I can't emphasise this enough!

Looks: 9/10
    Service: 9/10
    Overall: 9/10

Till next time brothers.

Thanks for the reviews bro.
    Very helpful and short and sharp.
    We need more like this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR DFK was a big deal for me which was why my review of Claire was not that great. Also when we were showering, you can tell she tries to time waste a bit. Talkative girl but again not sure if she’s trying to waste time or genuinely wants to talk.

Abby sounds like a gem though. I must try!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR.

Is this the Ashley you are talking about? http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1528

Also I wanted to ask you, how is her service? Does she provide DFK and DATY? Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Thanks for the reviews bro.
    Very helpful and short and sharp.
    We need more like this.
    Thanks Mr7. I'll try write up more every now and then!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice AR DFK was a big deal for me which was why my review of Claire was not that great. Also when we were showering, you can tell she tries to time waste a bit. Talkative girl but again not sure if she’s trying to waste time or genuinely wants to talk.

Abby sounds like a gem though. I must try!
    Yea, you're right Meng, I did get a time wastey vibe. But she suck dick so good!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusprime View Post
    Thanks for the AR.

Is this the Ashley you are talking about? http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1528

Also I wanted to ask you, how is her service? Does she provide DFK and DATY? Thanks
    Yep, that's her! Any bro with any intel if she moved shops would be greatly appreciated.

She does DFK, refused DATY. Also no DD (though I've never asked). Apart from that, she's pretty much like Beta, but we have a better connection.

I went back for more Laura today.
    Good bj, hot bod, fun girl.
    And good depth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice set of reviews. although, Cutie is chinese, not korean

out of this list, I've only tried Claire back in late 2018/early 2019. She was definitely pretty, but service-wise, was a bit meh. personally, I just don't seem to click with chinese girls so tend towards the Korean or Japanese.