Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ella at SBM - superb

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why can't we get this kind of service in Brisbane

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Best value for money with Ella?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great session with Ella today hopefully more extras on offer with further visits

🌶Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18
    ☎ 0426702868

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockie View Post
    I saw Ella last week for an hour. A different experience for me. I agree Ella is a fit, sexy little thing, quite pretty and friendly to begin with but she gave me a fairly robotic session. The massage was great but by the 30min mark, I was getting a little anxious. No teasing at this stage and I still hadn't seen her body up close, let alone cop a feel. Ella then moved to the head of the table to start on my shoulders and I thought things were picking up. I shifted to the front just a little when Ella abruptly stepped back and moved back to the foot of the table and massaged my legs AGAIN for the next 10min. I'm usually rock hard by this stage but this deflated me. She then asks me to flip over while she undresses. Ella takes my limp cock into her oily hand and begins her little catbath for a few seconds and then shoves her pretty left boob in my mouth, then the other and gives a fake moan. After about 5min I'm hard and she straddles me. Her pussy is gorgeous and I ask if daty is on offer, knowing time is running out. No kissing she says, giving me daggers over her shoulder. So I just concentrate on stroking that pretty pussy and blow my load.
    Ella is hot and was professional but no GFE. Mechanical. I am not inspired to see her again.
    My two cents. I had a very similar experience. Mechanical and professional but verging on boring. Ella took about 30 mins (into a 45 min session) before asking me to turn over. Then spent 10 mins staring at the ceiling while trying to very me off as quickly as possible. She made sure she wasn't touched below the waist. Maybe just bad chemistry or a bad day but either way one I'll be avoiding in the future.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123