Thread: Great place but you guys know this

Junior Member(有D料到)

Great place but you guys know this

So it appears this place has gotten really popular. And rightfully so.

First of all mamasan Sasha is a wonderful host. She's great to everyone that arrives at the shop. If you have been you know what a lovely welcoming and friendly woman she is. She's kinda cute too. Makes me wonder...

Anyway today I had the pleasure of being pleasured by Nicole.

Smoking hot girl. Photo is a good representation of her.

Now the thing I didn't expect... her massage was strong.. purposeful and she really worked me over. It was actually stronger than expected and she worked on knots in my muscles. I was horny and didn't expect this professionalism.

However. It was exactly what I needed. I was putty I her hands.

Then onto part two. Hands became teasing. Touching just the outside of sensitive areas.

Slowly she built up and asked me to turn over.

Nicole is smoking hot. Very confident young lady. And she's just so confident with her movements. But she's also a lovely person.

She kept eye contact the whole time with part 2. And it was sexy as hell. Fucking love the mirrors. Watching her from each side and then back to looking at her face. Beautiful natural breasts. Smooth sexy skin. Seductive eyes.

And this is the thing that sets her into the stratosphere. She doesn't rush you. She draws it out. Doesn't tease you but makes you last a long time. Fucking heaven. Had the best orgasm due to her attention and attentive hands.

Highly recommended but treat her with the ultimate respect. She's a rare girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. Thanks

Good read bro.
    Girls standard are recognised
    Like to visit on Sunday at free council parking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A hit and a miss

First time poster here ... Appreciate all the opinions and experiences posted here.

I have been here twice. As noted by others the fitout is good. Comfortable, mirrors and just right lighting.

First time on a Friday with Candy. She said she only works Fridays there. Amazing! So sexy, confident and accommodating. GFE up on the table. Great service. Would see again.

I went again on a Thursday thinking all the girls must be this standard. Sadly not. The ML I had irene? not 100% on the name was not going to allow touching below the waist. I told her of my previous visit and she said she had her period. Fair enough, but that kind of killed the mood given my high expectations.

Maybe bad luck but reception should manage these things. If they want repeat business there has to be a consistent standard.

Quote Originally Posted by RegDaily View Post
    First time poster here ... Appreciate all the opinions and experiences posted here.

I have been here twice. As noted by others the fitout is good. Comfortable, mirrors and just right lighting.

First time on a Friday with Candy. She said she only works Fridays there. Amazing! So sexy, confident and accommodating. GFE up on the table. Great service. Would see again.

I went again on a Thursday thinking all the girls must be this standard. Sadly not. The ML I had irene? not 100% on the name was not going to allow touching below the waist. I told her of my previous visit and she said she had her period. Fair enough, but that kind of killed the mood given my high expectations.

Maybe bad luck but reception should manage these things. If they want repeat business there has to be a consistent standard.
    Sorry to hear abt your recent visit.
    It’s abt ymmv bro
    Some apply extras $ for extras service