Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Korean Victoria...Exhilarating Body Slides

Senior Member(無間使者)

Korean Victoria...Exhilarating Body Slides

It's been a long time since the outbreak but this time I have to indulge a bit as an opportunity to pamper myself came up and a quick WeChat check with the wonderful Penny meant I secured a session with one of her popular girls who is making a comeback and to my surprise it was Victoria.

Had an amazing session(s) with Victoria, she can massage, and definitely satisfies with her signature warm lotion slide, shower together routine and also can give an amazing BJ (Not sure if it’s offered here but ask her inside room if it’s available for a fee of course)

I've reviewed Victoria before and can safely say her pictures and video are recent, accurate and real. No KPS has been experienced ever.

I turned up at the appointed time (travel times were a bit longer as it is a Sunday) and had a chat with Penny, then was ushered to a room in the back. As per usual I undress inside the room and waited.

Part 1

Whilst sitting in the lounge chair I hear a knock on the door, and as Victoria comes in she greets me. Just like the old times, she shows off her new dress, which shows off her trim figure, and then slips out of it, asking me to lay down. Victoria knows how to massage, and she wastes no time kneading out the knots in my shoulders and back, mixed with some cheeky teasing. All of this whilst having a great conversation.

Part 2

I'm not sure how long time has passed, but Victoria stops and hops off, gets a bottle in her bag and then pours some warm lotion, her signature, on my back, this is a different feeling as she uses lotion. She proceeds with a sensual B2B slide, working my back for awhile using her pointy breasts and fit body extremely well. When I looked at her she smiles at me as this eventually turns into an invitation to turn over, for a frontal slide...
    She let me play her perky breasts as she transitioned into a mean pussy slide which made my cock go crazy as she upped the gear. No one could resist and last that long with that intense pleasure!! A short but sweet HJ to finish was done. Good technique with the HJ I must say. Victoria delivers B2B really well and her experience in this department shows.

The Aftermath

Off to the shower after the cleanup. I wonder if she still joins you in the shower (just like in the shops arc Harris St, Pyrmont) so I went in the bathroom alone. Took a bit longer to take all the lotion off but I don’t have a missus at home so no need to worry if I smell like it. Victoria helped me with drying up my back and dressing up and I was thankful. Went to the reception and checked on Penny before heading out. Again, left a happy man! That is why I kept coming back to see her and the girls as the service is excellent.

Conclusion

English/Communication: 8/10
    Massage Skills: 9/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded

Banned

WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

Victoria
    Last edited by Pretty Baby Massage; 12-08-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    It's been a long time since the outbreak but this time I have to indulge a bit as an opportunity to pamper myself came up and a quick WeChat check with the wonderful Penny meant I secured a session with one of her popular girls who is making a comeback and to my surprise it was Victoria.

Had an amazing session(s) with Victoria, she can massage, and definitely satisfies with her signature warm lotion slide, shower together routine and also can give an amazing BJ (Not sure if it’s offered here but ask her inside room if it’s available for a fee of course)

I've reviewed Victoria before and can safely say her pictures and video are recent, accurate and real. No KPS has been experienced ever.

I turned up at the appointed time (travel times were a bit longer as it is a Sunday) and had a chat with Penny, then was ushered to a room in the back. As per usual I undress inside the room and waited.

Part 1

Whilst sitting in the lounge chair I hear a knock on the door, and as Victoria comes in she greets me. Just like the old times, she shows off her new dress, which shows off her trim figure, and then slips out of it, asking me to lay down. Victoria knows how to massage, and she wastes no time kneading out the knots in my shoulders and back, mixed with some cheeky teasing. All of this whilst having a great conversation.

Part 2

I'm not sure how long time has passed, but Victoria stops and hops off, gets a bottle in her bag and then pours some warm lotion, her signature, on my back, this is a different feeling as she uses lotion. She proceeds with a sensual B2B slide, working my back for awhile using her pointy breasts and fit body extremely well. When I looked at her she smiles at me as this eventually turns into an invitation to turn over, for a frontal slide...
    She let me play her perky breasts as she transitioned into a mean pussy slide which made my cock go crazy as she upped the gear. No one could resist and last that long with that intense pleasure!! A short but sweet HJ to finish was done. Good technique with the HJ I must say. Victoria delivers B2B really well and her experience in this department shows.

The Aftermath

Off to the shower after the cleanup. I wonder if she still joins you in the shower (just like in the shops arc Harris St, Pyrmont) so I went in the bathroom alone. Took a bit longer to take all the lotion off but I don’t have a missus at home so no need to worry if I smell like it. Victoria helped me with drying up my back and dressing up and I was thankful. Went to the reception and checked on Penny before heading out. Again, left a happy man! That is why I kept coming back to see her and the girls as the service is excellent.

Conclusion

English/Communication: 8/10
    Massage Skills: 9/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Oh Victoria....I miss her signature warm lotion and her warm personality....I wish she worked on weekday....hope penny has a roster up for the week so that I can plan in advance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this shop related to sydney baby massage or is the name just a coincidence?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Baby Massage View Post

May we request you to have a weekly roster posted...all these great girls from original 200 ... would love to plan my visits to them...with WFH planning is got to be more detailed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Baby Massage View Post

Lots of good girls
    Good reading

Junior Member(有D料到)
    looks good may go and have a look

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like this place is starting to get a lot of girls working. Wonder who is the go to at the moment.

Banned
    Might visit Victoria today after DBT

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place is on my list. Hopefully it doesnot disappoints

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also does the room have shower? Or it’s our one shower for all the rooms?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panj View Post
    Also does the room have shower? Or it’s our one shower for all the rooms?
    Yes anyone please reply as the shop only put their shop’s ad, probably this shop extremely busy busy and no time to read or answer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only one shower from what I could tell. So you have to walk down the short corridor.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Victoria body slides a go. Copy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    does anyone know if they do line ups? keen to check this place out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm hearing lots of good things about the girls in this shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will have to make this place next on my list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Hannah photos looks good. Anyone visited and doesn’t mind to share?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard25 View Post
    Saw Hannah photos looks good. Anyone visited and doesn’t mind to share?
    I’ve seen Hannah, her face is gyaru (google this if you dont know what this means), very skinny doll-like body with perfectly enhanced D-cups.

The drawback is her age, at least mid-30s I would say. Her left arm has tattooes if you mind. Her extras other than the standard extra is overpriced and shes not into it.

Shes really chatty and friendly

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    saw Victoria on Wednesday. can confirm she looks like her photo. you have to book to see her. she doesn't disappoint

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast