It's been a long time since the outbreak but this time I have to indulge a bit as an opportunity to pamper myself came up and a quick WeChat check with the wonderful Penny meant I secured a session with one of her popular girls who is making a comeback and to my surprise it was Victoria.

Had an amazing session(s) with Victoria, she can massage, and definitely satisfies with her signature warm lotion slide, shower together routine and also can give an amazing BJ (Not sure if it’s offered here but ask her inside room if it’s available for a fee of course)

I've reviewed Victoria before and can safely say her pictures and video are recent, accurate and real. No KPS has been experienced ever.

I turned up at the appointed time (travel times were a bit longer as it is a Sunday) and had a chat with Penny, then was ushered to a room in the back. As per usual I undress inside the room and waited.

Part 1

Whilst sitting in the lounge chair I hear a knock on the door, and as Victoria comes in she greets me. Just like the old times, she shows off her new dress, which shows off her trim figure, and then slips out of it, asking me to lay down. Victoria knows how to massage, and she wastes no time kneading out the knots in my shoulders and back, mixed with some cheeky teasing. All of this whilst having a great conversation.

Part 2

I'm not sure how long time has passed, but Victoria stops and hops off, gets a bottle in her bag and then pours some warm lotion, her signature, on my back, this is a different feeling as she uses lotion. She proceeds with a sensual B2B slide, working my back for awhile using her pointy breasts and fit body extremely well. When I looked at her she smiles at me as this eventually turns into an invitation to turn over, for a frontal slide...
She let me play her perky breasts as she transitioned into a mean pussy slide which made my cock go crazy as she upped the gear. No one could resist and last that long with that intense pleasure!! A short but sweet HJ to finish was done. Good technique with the HJ I must say. Victoria delivers B2B really well and her experience in this department shows.

The Aftermath

Off to the shower after the cleanup. I wonder if she still joins you in the shower (just like in the shops arc Harris St, Pyrmont) so I went in the bathroom alone. Took a bit longer to take all the lotion off but I don’t have a missus at home so no need to worry if I smell like it. Victoria helped me with drying up my back and dressing up and I was thankful. Went to the reception and checked on Penny before heading out. Again, left a happy man! That is why I kept coming back to see her and the girls as the service is excellent.

Conclusion

English/Communication: 8/10
Massage Skills: 9/10
GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
(Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!