Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mulan Baby

Mulan Baby

Also, Daisy Baby on WeChat.
    First thing, this is my first punt in over a year, I just couldn’t resist the whole private punt thing I used to love.

Daisy is quite friendly over WeChat so I booked a time and drove there, there is street parking right outside. It’s a new apartment block close to Macquarie Centre.

She opened the door, wow so hot, not disappointed at all. Classic Asian beauty, beautiful eyes, long black hair, perfect proportions with nice C cup boobs which I think are enhanced but I could not locate any scars. She’s tiny with a little bit of pubic hair trimmed and a very juicy pussy delicious.

We showered together then head to the bed. She kisses me all over my neck and chest before proceeding down slowly while playing with my penis which was on its way to full erection.
    She’s got skills, licking my balls, plenty of time spent down there before she started BBBJ and I’m impressed, a great punt just for that skill. I asked to kiss her down there, she moved into 69. This went on for a while, she responds well to DATY.

At this point I had to stop her from BBBJ since I was going to blow my load if she kept going. So, I told her to lie down and I gave her more DATY.

After a long DATY session, she sucked me more and got me fully hard again, put on the hat and got on me. She rides well with different leg positions and speed while I was sucking her nipples and some light kissing. I then got on top, this was so good being inside this gorgeous young thing.

I blew my load while kissing her, very satisfied, I started laughing which is my way of saying I had an intense orgasm.

Highly recommended and I will have to find the time to see her again.

Great first punt after a long hiatus.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review. thanks mate.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Mulan Baby

Thanks for the review Riff. I’m normally a brothel punter due to the notorious unreliability of the private market. Refreshing to hear that these girls are actually worth the punt. Convenient for me too, may try.

Now maybe Mulan should give us a review of the punters!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR bro. Sounds like a winner. Was there DFK or was it just normal kissing?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice AR bro. Sounds like a winner. Was there DFK or was it just normal kissing?
    Hi Meng
    I kissed her no problem, I didn't push for DFK.

Sha has some nice juicy lips though so I was still happy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    lol...since she is a member here it feels more like a Job Performance review, then a After review. Shouldn't you discuss with her on how she thought she went and you give a mark for her and see if she agrees?

Also does she give you a review as well? =)
    Hahahaha u funny

Yes I start a review!

Where is my after review section!!!
    @boss ???? Hahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Also, Daisy Baby on WeChat.
    First thing, this is my first punt in over a year, I just couldn’t resist the whole private punt thing I used to love.

Daisy is quite friendly over WeChat so I booked a time and drove there, there is street parking right outside. It’s a new apartment block close to Macquarie Centre.

She opened the door, wow so hot, not disappointed at all. Classic Asian beauty, beautiful eyes, long black hair, perfect proportions with nice C cup boobs which I think are enhanced but I could not locate any scars. She’s tiny with a little bit of pubic hair trimmed and a very juicy pussy delicious.

We showered together then head to the bed. She kisses me all over my neck and chest before proceeding down slowly while playing with my penis which was on its way to full erection.
    She’s got skills, licking my balls, plenty of time spent down there before she started BBBJ and I’m impressed, a great punt just for that skill. I asked to kiss her down there, she moved into 69. This went on for a while, she responds well to DATY.

At this point I had to stop her from BBBJ since I was going to blow my load if she kept going. So, I told her to lie down and I gave her more DATY.

After a long DATY session, she sucked me more and got me fully hard again, put on the hat and got on me. She rides well with different leg positions and speed while I was sucking her nipples and some light kissing. I then got on top, this was so good being inside this gorgeous young thing.

I blew my load while kissing her, very satisfied, I started laughing which is my way of saying I had an intense orgasm.

Highly recommended and I will have to find the time to see her again.

Great first punt after a long hiatus.

Thank you Mr J you are very kind man ❤️

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    I need score board!
    Mr frog �� can I score u ? Hahaha
    Haha... that would be fun .... but I’m a little nervous....

I just finished an hour with Daisy just now. As a few of you know, I can't resist seeing a girl that gets on the forum and plays with us guys. We have actually been trying to meet up for a few weeks. She messaged me last night to see if I was coming and I thought fuck it, I will block my calendar in the afternoon and make the trip to Macquarie Park.

Bro Riff gave an accurate description of Daisy. She is very small, cute with lovely breasts in proportion to her small frame with nice nipples and a great little pussy.. I think these days I prefer a bit of fluff down there, which Daisy has.

No full blown review, but in summary, nice shower, dry down, on to the bed with plenty of kissing and exploring each other's bodies before she went down and gave me a wonderful, teasing lick and suck of my balls, legs and ever so close to a bit of DD. Eventually led to a BBBJ. I had to stop her after a few minutes and it was my turn to return the favour, I absolutely loved feasting on her pussy. Thanks to the few tips she gave on another thread, i did my best to follow her guide to the letter and this really got her going. I would stop briefly and Daisy would continue by gently rubbing on and around her clit which i find so hot to watch! Daisy is now begging me to fuck her and i complied, Starting slowly with long slow thrusts and swapping a few positions before i came, way too early than I would have liked!

She ducked off to have a quick shower, quick rub down of my legs then we spent the last 15 minutes or so in each other arms, giggling, talking, translating, sweet kissing, more kisses, even more kisses. I left a happy man and I am sure Daisy was a happy girl as well.

I will definitely return, highly recommended lads. Thanks DaisyBaby. 😘

Nice AR bro Raybo.

She's a great girl, hot as with skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Nice AR bro Raybo.

She's a great girl, hot as with skills.

Yeah, great GFE with a cute girl. I have had a bit of a rum with Taiwanese girls lately or girls that spent a lot of time in Taiwan.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yeah, great GFE with a cute girl. I have had a bit of a rum with Taiwanese girls lately or girls that spent a lot of time in Taiwan.
    Agree, Taiwanese girls are something special. Daisy is no exception.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what are her contact details?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carym View Post
    what are her contact details?
    I’m working tomorrow ❤️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are there photos available?

Banned
    I’m working tomorrow!
    Come play with me