Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to eat a puss?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAweek View Post
    Wetter is better ey?

Maybe you can just rate the top 3 comments at the end of the week, say Friday 5pm?

Kinda like pussy eating olypics. Gold, Silver and Bronze.

Lads, get your puss lickin tips in!

pay per pus subscriber
    Hahaha you funny ��

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    This question u should ask girl!
    Why ask man?
    Mulan - we are all ears, let us know how to do it? Always keen to learn.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any WL or ML on this forum that can advise on this please?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Mulan - we are all ears, let us know how to do it? Always keen to learn.
    She can hold you by the ears while she teaches you

I thought Christmas did offer a tutorial on this ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Find a or a few WLs who are into this, and let them tell you how to do it.

I have a few in the past would guide me how to do and kept giving feedback as you work on it.

The challenge is you need to have endurance with your tongue muscle as it's quite tiring. It's also frustrating to WL that while she is escalating to climax and you stop. When the WL start saying "that's right! Keep going... don't stop...!" And your tongue is sour. Painful joy sometimes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The one you should ask is Assandleg. He shared very good tips.
    The reasons why I think should ask a man instead of a girl are
    1. You forget to listen/follow her instructions eventually. Basically you just do whatever you can, and not exactly what she wants or likes as you get tired or lose patience.
    2. She gets paid. But not for a proper lesson. It’s still a service so she doesn’t want to upset you by saying what you do is not good, or even bad. She doesn’t want to do wrong with your ego. At the end, always say good things.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    She can hold you by the ears while she teaches you
    Oops I just replied to wrong post.

For me, I like it gentle, the little cherry is sensitive don’t always go there. On and off, slowly and lightly is nice. Don’t forget to kiss other areas not just concentrate on one area. Quite simple but pressure and speed and feel is most important. And cannot describe here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me I find sucking softly on the inner thighs and spending time to warm the engine and building up a teasing sensation.. Not all girls like fingers shoved up there so I avoid that. I than trace the Alphabet around the cherry as softly as I can for a build up and than trace the inner lips every 4th letter. You will know if this is working as the taste will change. Once the legs start quivering i apply a sight sucking sensation over the cherry but not touching it.. I gauge the reactions before i settle in with light flicking on the clit with different parts of the tongue as it stimulates with different textures.

You must be aware of her body language.. Every girl is different and must be treated that way.

I have had girls that worry about if they Smell, If they are clean, I have seen girls with toilet paper still in there and I have had girls grab me by the ears before wrapping their legs around my head in vice like grip that you struggle to breath. (A very important safety tip here is if you do find yourself struggling to suck in air than a finger up her arse normally loosens that grip right away)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Just make sure she doesn't pee or squirt into your eyes or let go of a fart.
    one tip is to ensure the lady isnt tense, the more relax the better. i once had a lady let one rip, that was a shocking surprise, embarrassing for the lady for sure. a fart in the face was a turn off, few min break to recompose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Smelly pussy can be a real turn off. One time dove into a ML, couldn’t stay for more than a minute. Had to disengage. My dick went soft and the session went down hill from there. Fairly attractive lady but was not a good experience. I could smell it for a few days afterwards too even after brushing and gargling multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Practice makes perfect, but here are a few moves of my own:
    - girl on all 4s and eat it from behind is a good move. Not being able to see you cranks up the tension on her a few notches. Easy access for some rimming, but be sure to check if she likes that stuff. Also great for you if you love the look of a woman's sexy posterior like me!
    - for me, it's more like eating her out than licking her out. I try to take as much of her into my mouth. I'm pretty sure they love the warm feeling. I then work my tongue over the parts while it's in my mouth.
    - if she's not warmed up yet, I use my hands to gently spread the outer lips open and go in for the kill. First strike is always on the upper section leading to the cherry, upper part of the lips, and the cherry itself. Apply as much contact as possible, take it all into my mouth and suck and lick it. The sudden warmth is a good feeling for her I think.
    - to gauge how well you're doing, observe her tummy muscles. You're looking for clenching muscles here. And of course that feminine smell when she's all wet.... It's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Oops I just replied to wrong post.

For me, I like it gentle, the little cherry is sensitive don’t always go there. On and off, slowly and lightly is nice. Don’t forget to kiss other areas not just concentrate on one area. Quite simple but pressure and speed and feel is most important. And cannot describe here.

Differnt girls, different styles. I have a couple of gears but not too many. Some girls like hard stimulation, others light. I have been guilty in the past of being a little hard and i didnt even realise. Some girls like fingers, others don't. Some like a bit of arse play, others don't. If a girl touches herself during your DATY session, pay close attention.

Patience, like many people have said is a must. Most WLs are getting eaten out numerous times a day so if making a girl cum during your session is important, you better know what you are doing. If a girl is stressed or pre-occupied with what is going on in her life, you can forget getting her to relax enough to truly enjoy it. Don't forget some girls simply don't want to orgasm whether it makes them tired, save it for their boyfriend etc etc.

Banned
    Unless you are the first one of the day. I would not eat any pussy that been pumped by 10 dicks a day!! Might as well give head jobs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gunit View Post
    Unless you are the first one of the day. I would not eat any pussy that been pumped by 10 dicks a day!! Might as well give head jobs!!!
    @mulanbaby do you think anything odd about a customer that wants to feast on a dinner box at the end of a long day?

pay per pus subscriber

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAweek View Post
    @mulanbaby do you think anything odd about a customer that wants to feast on a dinner box at the end of a long day?
    fair point . . . . or you just mentally block it out.

I wonder if the lady likes sitting on the face??
    I had a WL in brisbane (I have a review of Candy there) and it was amazing to have a woman with a clean shaven puss sit in my face while I sucked her flaps and pushed my tongue into it.
    Was all very erotic and sexy as.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Same to 10 CIM in a day and you DFK her as her last customers.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You're faced with a sexy naked pussy, and the only thing you can think about is the dicks that have been in there?

I think it's a bit odd that guys think that girls don't know how to clean themselves between jobs. If you are worried about '10 dicks a day' why would you be first cab off the rank the next day?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Joan and Whiskey from 5star used to give tutorial for booking over 45 minutes or more...

I gotta say before you eat it, you have to preheat them in the oven.
    Do a push and pull trick.
    1. Gently kissing her neck, and slowly move towards her lips, when she open her mouth ready to french kiss you, pull yourself away, back to the neck.
    2. Repeat step 1 for 3 times, while caressing her boobs.
    3. Gently kissing her breast when you reached her nipple, do a gentle circular motion on her aerola then slowly moves faster, when she got excited, move on to next breast.
    Now, this circular motion is very hard to explain, but your tongue has to be softened and move like a jelly instead of a broom stick. This will get better as you have more experience.
    4. You can repeat step 3 about 2 times and put your hand on her inner thigh, gently move to almost reaching her vagina, then go back to original position. This will make her expect you to touch her down there soon, but dont let her get her way too quick, keep teasing her.
    5. Slowly kiss her downwards from her breast to belly and then her thigh. Different girls has different part of body that excited them around this area, so pay attention where is it and you can kiss those area back later.
    6. When you get close to her pubic area, move to her left knee and slowly kissing towards her pussy, this will give her an over the hill excitement, but, as you got closer to her pussy, skip it, and go to her right knee and slowly kissing towards her pussy.
    7. By this time she is dying to get her pussy some action. So, you can give one lick to her lips and you can literally see her like getting an electric shock. Repeat this a few times before you lick the important part, which is the clitoris.
    8. Now i think everyone has different technique, but my favourite is when i suck the clitoris gently in my lips, and do a circular motion licking with my tongue while the clit is in my mouth.
    9. 4 out of 5 times, they already gave up, lift your head, kiss you and say the magic word *put your dick in now*.

Note: timing is very important. Once you mastered the above, you can see the girl's reaction that indicate you to move on to the next step.

Happy experimenting.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast