Thread: WL/ML that look very similar to famous JAV or K-pop idols

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

WL/ML that look very similar to famous JAV or K-pop idols

This is all subjective but I was wondering if you guys knew any girls that look similar to the ones we see on screen. I've seen girls like look like Twice's sana and nayeon and Red velvet seulgi.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bhabha123 View Post
    This is all subjective but I was wondering if you guys knew any girls that look similar to the ones we see on screen. I've seen girls like look like Twice's sana and nayeon and Red velvet seulgi.
    Hazel ex Midas around 2015/2016 looked very similar to Im Yoona. Been looking for her ever since

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sana and Nayeon! My favourites of all the kpop idols.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mina at 45 George Granville looks Sooyoung from Girls Generation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mind sharing some names bro?

Banned
    It's a fact many former Japanese K-pop girls have transitioned into the adult video industry after graduating from their previous groups. On the other hand, there have been instances of girls going the other way. Honey Popcorn may be the first group composed entirely of AV actresses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm4HEp72Rpo