Thread: Liya of 138 Kensington

Senior Member(無間使者)

Liya of 138 Kensington

Finally after an actioned packed Xmas and New Years I got a chance to go back to 138 to check things out again.

Based on the WeChat photos I decided to book Liya the Thai girl for an hour and rock up to the back door. The boss greets me and gives me the option of a room upstairs or on the ground floor. It’s a hot day so I opt for downstairs where the AC is keeping everything chill.

On to the girl….

Name: Liya
    Nationality: Thai

Shop: 138 Anzac Parade

Visit date: February 2021
    Phone: 0405 373 996
    WeChat: AnzacParade138_001

Business hours 10am to 8pm
    Rates without tips.
    30m - $45
    45m - $60
    60m - $70

Size & shape: compact & petite - aren’t they all. maybe 158m light brown skin with smallish B cups and a wide bootie, hair tied back, braces on her teeth for that school girl look that some guys can’t get enough of. Tbh Liya is not the exotic dancer style girl aka Phuket/Pattaya bar girl [I could tell numerous stories about this topic but this ain’t the international section]. She’s more Isan girl next door at the night noodle market type…

Service: Liya’s massage is actually pretty good, utilising elbows and firm movements to ease the muscular pains from my last gym visit. English isn’t bad either so conversation was easy enough. Part 2 is offered at $50 and other Parts could be available and may require direct negotiations.

MY experience/comments:

Liya asked what I wanted and I asked for a firm to hard massage. Soon I’m enjoying her massage which is quite firm and helping to loosen up muscles from my hectic gym routine two days ago. She’s quite playful as she randomly smacks my bum and fondles my nuts.

Pretty soon the hot towels come out to wipe me down and it’s flip time. As this is not the private section I’ll skip certain details. However I will say Liya is great at the two handed massage and works her hands in different rhythms which in my experience few girls bother or know how to do. Liya doesn’t skimp on the oil either which I really like.

Again for those who like details: no not clean shaven, front end stubble with a few days growth. Yes one significant piece of ink art across her lower back. Small B cups with micro nipples - Can’t remember the last time I’ve seen and felt such small nipples. They looked kinda weird but I think I’m just a huge areola kinda guy.

Liya is a decent girl however our connection was average at best. As always YMMV so you others guys might really hit it off with her or really get off on the braces/schoolgirl vibes.

WIR: Ummm yeh but nahhh but….

Thanks for the intel mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you mean:
    AnzacParade138_001
    Typo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro Jumper - correction made!