Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do Thai girls stick to massage shops

Banned

Do Thai girls stick to massage shops

I've come to the realisation that I hardly ever see young Thai girls at the big name FS shops like Ginza, G42, 5star, nm5, Sakura etc. Is there FS shops that I just don't know about that have quality young Thai girls, they are easy to find in the massage shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Noticed the same. Most RnT's have one if not many beautiful Thai girls. It has been explained by one long ago that she likes FS but on her terms. Maybe that is the answer. 42G and N5M have a good stable but they seem to be reluctant workers. Maybe they make enough money from the time they work😎

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If i feel like Thai T Rose is all i ever need

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The following are general comments and there are always exceptions.
    There are plenty of Thai WLs in Sydney.
    But generally you don't get a lot of Thai girls at shops that are popular and much discussed on this Forum.
    There are several reasons for this.
    The main reason is that generally Thai girls are not keen and comfortable providing services that are standard at these shops and customers expect eg BBBJ, DATY, DFK.
    Thai girls are more into CBJ (or sometimes BBBJ) and lots of high energy fucking.
    Thai girls are awesome at a more routine professional type service, high energy fucking, performing, FOAM etc but not keen on more intimate GFE things like DFK and DATY
    There are plenty of Thai girls at shops where the service is mainly CBJ and fucking.
    Another reason is that most customers at shops often discussed on this Forum are Chinese (or other Asian) and prefer Chinese or Japanese/Korean girls.
    Also the caucasian customers often have the view that they can go to Thailand and fuck dozens of Thai girls at a fraction of the price they pay in Sydney. But they can't do this with Chinese/Japanese/Korean girls.
    So there is less demand for Thai girls at these shops.
    Also I think the managers are less keen to hire Thai girls, unless they are special and super hot.
    Thai girls are well suited to R&T shops because the service at these shops lends itself better to a less intimate and more professional routine type service (massage, turn over, HJ etc) and lots of "performing", compliments etc.
    These are all general comments and there are always exceptions.
    For example 3 of the all time legends and most popular and highly rated girls at Ginza/Ginza Empire were Thai; Jay, Venus (the Thai one around 3 years ago), and Rose.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From my own experiences, I think Thai girls have awesome body, however, they are more likely to stick to a very formula/ routine type of service. They are also less likely to engage with customers. Most of them just want to shut up, do their massage. I think FS requires a bit more personal touch, more interaction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also, its my understanding that Thai people have a strong awareness of health risks. I think the general level of awareness in Thailand is quite high.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Question. Do they offer better service in Thailand as opposed to Australia?

Banned
    For me Thai girls in general have great personalities, they are social and outgoing and good for banter. I think everyone has made good points regarding the service.
    I do kind of understand that we can just go to Thailand, but that's a bit like going to gym once for 10 hours rather than going to gym 10 times for 1 hr.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Question. Do they offer better service in Thailand as opposed to Australia?
    Only been to Thailand twice so I'm not an expert.
    It varies a lot from venue to venue and type of venue, and from girl to girl.
    But generally I found that Thai girls even in Thailand are more into fucking; they are wild energetic fucks, and live up to the LBFM tag
    But they weren't much into DFK or receiving DATY. Most do BBBJ, and some only CBJ, but even with BBBJ it was more to get you hard before fucking rather than an end in itself. And generally didn't do CIM.
    And there isn't that same sauna service type culture that exists in China with the DD, lots of oral etc.
    They are sweet and dedicated to providing good service, and they can put on a great PSE performance, but you always feel like it's just a service they are providing. There isn't that sense of intimacy.
    They have their boundaries and are not shy about making those boundaries clear to you.
    Maybe if you saw a girl regularly or as a week long girlfriend it's different, but for a once off punt it was more about them serving you as a customer and fucking you energetically rather than intimate kissing, DFK, DATY etc.
    Again as I always say there are always exceptions.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Only been to Thailand twice so I'm not an expert.
    It varies a lot from venue to venue and type of venue, and from girl to girl.
    But generally I found that Thai girls even in Thailand are more into fucking; they are wild energetic fucks, and live up to the LBFM tag
    But they weren't much into DFK or receiving DATY. Most do BBBJ, and some only CBJ, but even with BBBJ it was more to get you hard before fucking rather than an end in itself. And generally didn't do CIM.
    And there isn't that same sauna service type culture that exists in China with the DD, lots of oral etc.
    They are sweet and attentive to your needs, and they can put on a great PSE performance, but you always feel like it's just a service they are providing. There isn't that sense of intimacy.
    Maybe if you saw a girl regularly or as a week long girlfriend it's different, but for a once off punt it was more about them serving you and fucking you like crazy rather than intimate kissing, DFK, DATY etc.
    Again as I always say there are always exceptions.
    Thanks for that! Yea with the exception of Rose from Ginza and Megan from N5M (before she started doing standard service only and then moving to Chatswood 60). Thai service is less GFE which is something I enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmm, a good read here.
    When I look at my recent RnT with Cindy at Top Ryde you could say these comments are accurate.
    At the end when we cuddles lying next to each other on the massage table, she pretended to sleep and let out a very fake 'snore' - it was funny but removed all the emotion from the HJ.
    but while she was tugging, she clearly rubbed her pussy against my groin/shaft with a lot of enthusiasm . . . and left me smelling like a pussy all arvo!!
    Really makes me wanna get her on side and see if she'll FS me!!??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In thailand if a girl works in a massage shop its considered so normal they can tell their friends without the “implication” it possibly could be a rnt.
    If a girl here told you they work in a massage shop it would raise an eyebrow

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    In thailand if a girl works in a massage shop its considered so normal they can tell their friends without the “implication” it possibly could be a rnt.
    If a girl here told you they work in a massage shop it would raise an eyebrow
    Exactly..the Thai community in Sydney is a real hotbed of gossip.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't know... lots of legit thai massage shops around ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pure Massage in North Sydney is a licenced brothel with only Thai girls working. But they only offer standard service, and only a couple offer DATY

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Pure Massage in North Sydney is a licenced brothel with only Thai girls working. But they only offer standard service, and only a couple offer DATY
    Yea I’ve been there. Not bad when you find a good girl but it’s quite pricy actually and that’s just massage and HJ. FS is a extra $50.

A lot of the girls are quite curvy but you do find the rare one that does bbbj and you’re like wooo!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The following are general comments and there are always exceptions.
    There are plenty of Thai WLs in Sydney.
    But generally you don't get a lot of Thai girls at shops that are popular and much discussed on this Forum.
    There are several reasons for this.
    The main reason is that generally Thai girls are not keen and comfortable providing services that are standard at these shops and customers expect eg BBBJ, DATY, DFK.
    Thai girls are more into CBJ (or sometimes BBBJ) and lots of high energy fucking.
    Thai girls are awesome at a more routine professional type service, high energy fucking, performing, FOAM etc but not keen on more intimate GFE things like DFK and DATY
    There are plenty of Thai girls at shops where the service is mainly CBJ and fucking.
    Another reason is that most customers at shops often discussed on this Forum are Chinese (or other Asian) and prefer Chinese or Japanese/Korean girls.
    Also the caucasian customers often have the view that they can go to Thailand and fuck dozens of Thai girls at a fraction of the price they pay in Sydney. But they can't do this with Chinese/Japanese/Korean girls.
    So there is less demand for Thai girls at these shops.
    Also I think the managers are less keen to hire Thai girls, unless they are special and super hot.
    Thai girls are well suited to R&T shops because the service at these shops lends itself better to a less intimate and more professional routine type service (massage, turn over, HJ etc) and lots of "performing", compliments etc.
    These are all general comments and there are always exceptions.
    For example 3 of the all time legends and most popular and highly rated girls at Ginza/Ginza Empire were Thai; Jay, Venus (the Thai one around 3 years ago), and Rose.
    Rooter is spot on about Thai girls. I found they didn't have the same passion as Japanese or even Taiwanese girls when it came to GFE. Thai girls are more into CBJ and quick boom boom. Another thing is they love HJ and it's no wonder they enjoy working in RNT places. Even in Thailand, they behave the same way. They drive guys crazy with their hot little bodies and then want to get back to your room as soon as possible but they won't go crazy all night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXMrDu7374Y

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not suprised. Most Thai massage joints in Sydney are actually legit, very clean and well decorated, and even if they do offer extras on the low most the time the clothes stay on the ML. Why would you give up working in a nice place where people speak your language to work in a dirty tug joint if you had the choice?

Banned
    Thai girls are not that sensual... pretty and some busty... but they really aren’t sexy IMHO
    Japanese girls get into it. as do most Chinese girls
    Koreans are hit and miss... find a good one and it can be heaven
    Vietnamese girls are definitely sexy... not many about though
    Indian girls are slowly becoming available... unknown quantity to me

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Thai girls are not that sensual... pretty and some busty... but they really aren’t sexy IMHO
    Japanese girls get into... as do most Chinese girls
    Koreans are hit and miss... find a good one and it can be heaven
    Vietnamese girls are definitely sexy... not many about though
    Indian girls are slowly becoming available... unknown quantity to me
    Pretty much agree.
    Japanese girls genuinely get into it.
    Sometimes because they are genuinely horny and sometimes because they are genuinely submissive.
    Its a combination of their nature, and the fact that most Japanese WLs in Sydney are genuine tourists/newbies/amateurs and not seasoned professionals.
    Chinese WLs in Sydney are usually seasoned professionals, but they love money and they will do whatever it takes to earn more and more of it. So they will do almost anything for you to get it, and they will do the best GFE or PSE or innocent or slut or whatever performance you want to earn it. It's a performance but they want that money real bad and will put on such Meryl Streep Oscar winning performance that you will be totally convinced by it.
    Korean WLs just like Korea geographically itself are half way between Japan and China so sometimes they are more like Japanese girls and sometimes they are more like Chinese girls, but most time they are somewhere in between and sometimes they are just uniquely and wonderfully Korean.
    Thai girls love money too (OK all girls do! from Africa to Scandinavia) but they have their limits, and their pride, and their boundaries.
    They are not as money hungry as Chinese WLs and they are not as submissive as Japanese girls. They will put on a performance but it won't be as convincing as the Chinese girls, and they are sweet but not as genuine and submissive as the Japanese girls. And they are glamorous, but not as glamorous as the Korean girls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast