Thread: Miyuki EXCELLENT remedial massage!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Miyuki EXCELLENT remedial massage!

Visited date: 9/07/2020
    ML's : Miyuki
    Shop Name: Renwick Body Massage
    Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
    Wechat: ladyau 777
    Rate : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $60
    Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

My experience/ recommendation? absolutely! if you haven't tried then you are missing out heaps! Get in before she goes.

Walked in on thursday and saw Miyuki. She started me off with a remedial massage. I get regular flare ups in my back as i do a bit of construction in my spare time and when im not, im at the office sitting on a chair for 8-10 hrs followed by more sitting at home.

With that said, miyuki said to me that she has over 3 years experience giving massage. She can easily find knots in my back and massage them out. Ive tried physio, and it wasnt as good as her. She is your one stop shop. She can apply firm pressure on areas when they are needed and she will always ask you if you are ok, if the pressure is too much, or if there are other troubled areas that need to be worked on. She will definitely make you feel comfortable and really puts in the effort to make you feel happy. She mentioned that she does other services like dragon tendon and prostate massage.

She then performed her dragon tendon on me and i would say if done right, it can feel a bit uncomfortable if you have knots around your groin area but hey, thats the idea of a dragon tendon to release tension and to improve blood flow around the area.

in conclusion, she is your one stop shop. Definitely see her especially if you have a sore back or just want to have a bit of fun. She can do everything and she is very cute too.

Shop Owner
    Thanks James_brendan good reivew hope see you soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What's this dragon tendon massage? First time I heard of this.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Papana View Post
    What is the dragon massage Dragon tendon is a remedial treatment to enhance your pleasure by removing any blockage in the male system.thanks
    什么是抓龙筋?
    抓龙筋,是一种頂級按摩手法,通过按摩,揉捏腰腹肾脏以及会阴,阴囊等部位达到促进脏器血液循环,吐故纳新 ,经脉顺畅的作用,进而促进男性生理机能的良好运转。长期按摩对于男性附睾静脉曲张,前列腺炎,早泄等症状 都会有一定的缓解和治疗作用

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papana View Post
    Would love to know as well. Vaguely get the sense it's pulling on balls - could this be risky???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 12093487o View Post
    Would love to know as well. Vaguely get the sense it's pulling on balls - could this be risky???
    Only experienced it once, it's basically a groin massage. Like around the balls, your gooch etc. Obviously there is more to it but I can't really explain it well. "Apparently" suppose to help clear blockage in the male system according to the spam posts by Ladyau. I found it wasn't for me. But others on here swear by it. So you mileage may vary. Try everything once right?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckhold3000 View Post
    Only experienced it once, it's basically a groin massage. Like around the balls, your gooch etc. Obviously there is more to it but I can't really explain it well. "Apparently" suppose to help clear blockage in the male system according to the spam posts by Ladyau. I found it wasn't for me. But others on here swear by it. So you mileage may vary. Try everything once right?
    Dear Cuckhold3000

Thank you for helping us the explained and the feedback
    it's very glad and pleasure you've gave us a chance to service you before.

Dragon Tendon massage is very different with any type of massage
    It's a specially remedial massage for male system, was from traditional way to increase male's procreation system and urinary system.
    Make your sex life better and body healthier that you can enjoy more

Everyone got different physiques and different type of resorptions and some people need to feel diffference after couple times not only once
    But there's a thing I'm sure is it really can help to increase you, doesn't matter in body system and emotion as well
    Plus, dear, you have been with us before, you kmow we requst girls to give our customer best service and experience always

Thank you agian for chosen us, and we are really looking forward to see you next time!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    DTM will bring some improvements for those have ED symptoms.
    For others without Eruption Dysfunction may benefit of enhancing sex lifestyle

My personal enjoyment is during the treatment may let STONED LES maintain for 15-30 minutes
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I visited Miyuki a few weeks ago but wasn't entirely clear what the Dragon Tendon massage would involve. I actually requested more of an edging massage, which was carried out quite well by Miyuki - with also some Dragon Tendon techniques applied. But I'm not sure about the Dragon Tendon itself - it felt a bit strange and it's difficult to know if it has had any desired effect?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie187254 View Post
    I visited Miyuki a few weeks ago but wasn't entirely clear what the Dragon Tendon massage would involve. I actually requested more of an edging massage, which was carried out quite well by Miyuki - with also some Dragon Tendon techniques applied. But I'm not sure about the Dragon Tendon itself - it felt a bit strange and it's difficult to know if it has had any desired effect?
    Hi Dear, thanks for asking

Dragon Tendon massage is very different with any type of massage
    It's a specially remedial massage for male system, was from traditional way to increase male's procreation system and urinary system.
    Make your sex life better and body healthier that you can enjoy more

Everyone got different physiques and different type of resorptions and some people need to feel diffference after couple times not only once
    But there's a thing I'm sure is it really can help to increase you, doesn't matter in body system and emotion as well

Banned
    Girls don’t stay long here... so sad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does beautiful Japanese girl have name?

Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Hi all. beautiful Japanese girl roster tomorrow.please make our booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services