Shop Name: Renwick Body Massage
Phone: 0426867797
Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
Wechat: ladyau 777
Rate : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $60
Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

My experience/ recommendation? absolutely! if you haven't tried then you are missing out heaps! Get in before she goes.

Walked in on thursday and saw Miyuki. She started me off with a remedial massage. I get regular flare ups in my back as i do a bit of construction in my spare time and when im not, im at the office sitting on a chair for 8-10 hrs followed by more sitting at home.

With that said, miyuki said to me that she has over 3 years experience giving massage. She can easily find knots in my back and massage them out. Ive tried physio, and it wasnt as good as her. She is your one stop shop. She can apply firm pressure on areas when they are needed and she will always ask you if you are ok, if the pressure is too much, or if there are other troubled areas that need to be worked on. She will definitely make you feel comfortable and really puts in the effort to make you feel happy. She mentioned that she does other services like dragon tendon and prostate massage.

She then performed her dragon tendon on me and i would say if done right, it can feel a bit uncomfortable if you have knots around your groin area but hey, thats the idea of a dragon tendon to release tension and to improve blood flow around the area.

in conclusion, she is your one stop shop. Definitely see her especially if you have a sore back or just want to have a bit of fun. She can do everything and she is very cute too.